Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Susan Greenly EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Susan Greenly EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Susan Greenly EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Susan Greenly EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Susan Greenly EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Susan Greenly EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Susan Greenly EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Susan Greenly EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Susan Greenly EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Susan Greenly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Susan Greenly Empty
PostSubject: Susan Greenly   Susan Greenly EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Susan Greenly 2nsu4i

General

Date of Birth: July 1, 1986
Birthplace/Home: Here in Atlanta, Georgia
Grade: -

Appearance

Hair color and style: long, wavy blond
Eyes: shocking green
Height: 5’6”
Build: petite
Scars/Piercings/Tattoos: none
Other Features: dark, plump limps, narrow eyes, tanned skin, and sharp chin

Clothing Style:

Mostly pencil skirts and quarter-sleeve blouses

Character

Personality: Susan is a perfectionist, neat-freak, and an overachiever. She is strict but fair with her pupils, and will do whatever it takes to make sure the Mutants have ‘a proper education’
Hobbies/Interests: poetry
Job Description: Academic Overseer of the Academy.
Fears/Phobias: Although she is not literally afraid of dirt, she can’t stand a messy room. She is also claustrophobic and a technophobe
Special Talents: teaching, public speaking, getting others to listen
Morality: Good

Mutations

Outward: n/a

Powers:

She has the capability of flight at 75 mph

Through eye contact Susan can render a person speechless and greatly delay any form of movement. Once ‘locked’, you cannot be freed until she lets go; however, she is limited in her own movement when ‘holding’ someone, thus making her an easy target while in battle.
She can hold a maximum of five people at once.

Because of her ability, the students have called her Professor Disipline, Professor D.

Fighting Styles

Explanation: Susan prefers to stay at the school, where she can use her abilities to catch the attention of a misbehaving student, or keep an unruly prisoner at bay. When attacked, her basic knowledge of hand-to-hand combat and flight help her to avoid most serious injuries.
Pros: She is more concentrated on teaching than fighting, and is always on hand for domestic and educational problems.
Cons: She is not much of an asset in combat, though she is still treated with as much respect as any other X-Force member.

Group (X-Men; Student; Human; Rogue; Scarlet Hood): X-Men

History

Susan grew up in a moderately rich home. She was extremely close to her grandfather, who even after her Mutant abilities began to show through. As the rest of the members of her family and friends began to wedge a wall between them and her, her grandfather stuck to her side. Unfortunately, a tragedy struck when he died of cancer when she was seventeen. With no one else to care for her, she ran away to the G.I.A. where she has been ever since.
Back to top Go down

Susan Greenly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: General Info :: Characters :: NPC's-
Jump to: