Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Share | 

Brawl At The Mall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Splatter

PostSubject: Brawl At The Mall   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Splatter walked through the mall looking for an electronic store. People looked at him with confused faces because of his choice of clothing. He wore black skinny jeans, and a black tee shirt with a scroll going off to the side. Under that shirt, he wore a long sleeve light thermal shirt. They looked at him confused because it was so hot, yet he had been wearing a lot of layers.

Anyways, he was walking looking for an electronic store because he need a music player desperately. He walked around singing the lyrics to a song in his head, then he forgot the words. He scrunched his face up as he began running through the mall quickly looking for a store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Jason walked through the mall his walking stick tapping on the ground as he traveled through the crowd of people, most gave him a wide berth not bothering the young blind kid even though they stared at him strangely. Normally people stared for different reasons but this was different. Jason wore a blue suit with a matching tie and had black dress shoes perfectly polished. His cane was polished grey wood with a diamond eye on the top. He had black wavy hair but the one thing that blemished the attire was the grey bandanna cloth over his eyes, forehead, and the bridge of his nose.

The young man was new to Atlanta and his mother had hit a big break with a accounting company and now they were living the good life. Jason had been given some pocket money and dropped off at the mall, Normally his mother went with him but she had to work late. So this was Jason's first time out alone.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 am

Splatter was still running. He had been doing so for a while before he was anywhere near the young man. Once he was near the young man, he wasn't really paying attention to his surroundings, he was just looking at the random stores, searching for an electronics store, but while he was running, he tripped over the young blind man's cane. He tumbled and hit his head a few times before finally rolling to a stop. When he stopped, he slid across the ground a bit more before completely stopping all movement. He rubbed his head and looked around. He spotted the boy with the cane and pouted.

He obviously hit his head a bit to hard, for he couldn't make out what had been what. He was slightly dizzy, but that still didn't stop him from going off. He got to his feet and walked over to the boy. "That wasn't cool."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:40 pm

Jason felt something strong hit his cane and then the weight suddenly vanish, He tilted his head listening as he heard someone go rolling. The person came back and by the sound of his voice it was a teen and he seemed upset. "I'm sorry, However you ran into my cane. It's not like i could see you coming." He turned his blind eyes on the person as he stood there. "Is there anything else?" He didn't have much else going on but he didn't really want to stand there arguing with someone who was in he wrong.

He sighed and turned away continuing his walk, his cane tapping on the floor as he traveled through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:25 pm

The taps from the cane had echoed through his head as he stood there still slightly dizzy. His vision was slightly blurry and he couldn't take his senses being this off anymore. He kneeled down on his knees and lifted his head high and the air. "Stop.. Moving!" After saying this out loud, he slammed his head down on the mall floor as hard as he can and stayed there for a few seconds after. His body trembled a bit but he eventually returned to his feet and searched either for the young man or the sound of his cane hitting the floor. Eventually, he found both and ran after him. "Hey, I wasn't done with you. I was dizzy back there so I didn't really know what was going on but, the least you can do is make it up." He poked the guys head not very hard, but hard enough to make it tilt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Jason kept walking. "I got nothing to make up, your foolish rushing made you trip it was just bad luck for me that it was my cane. Sadly i was my Cane meaning I have to deal with you." he ignored the tap and kept walking. the cane made tapping noises as he walked and his shoes echoed around. The young teen stopped at a stand and took a deep sniff and handed over a five taking a hamburger.

He looked back his face looking straight at the other boy. "You have a good day now." With that he turned and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Splatter narrowed his eyes and looked around. As he found himself a clear path, he smiled and walked in a bit closer to the young man he had been talking to. He carefully, but quickly snatched the blind boys cane from him and jumped back to a range where Jason couldn't reach him unless he moved to him. "Oh come on, just looking for a little fun here, can't you help me out." Splatter had been looking for a store at first, but he pushed those thought's aside for the time being, so far, he didn't know of the boy being a mutant. But, he figured he'd be able to have a normal fight, without using his own powers. After all, he had heard that people who were blind had heightened senses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Jason sighed as his cane was taken and turned around looking at the person placing his hands behind his back. "Picking on a blind person? that is just low even for a scum sucking street ragging piece of dung." He took a hesitant step forward waving his arm around trying to find the person. However he knew precisely where he was. At the last moment he leaped and rolled grabbing his cane he swung his body around aiming a knee at Splatters face.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Splatter's smile faded away. "Im not scum, just trying to figure some things out about you." When Jason grabbed his cane, Splatter raised his arms up to protect his face. The young blind man's knee instead hit Splatter's arm. Instead of taking the chance to attack, Splatter just stood there and continued speaking to the young man. "By the way, I don't believe I caught your name. By this point, a small crowd gathered around them and they were watching the two boys, who were close to fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Jason took the momentum to spin away and land holding his cane again. "My name is...Basilisk and that's all you need to know." he bowed at the waist a mocking gesture and turned heading for the stairs once again. "When your ready to grow up and be a big boy maybe you will learn my name until then, Bye." He smiled stepping on the escalator and begin moving upwards.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Splatter pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek. He jumped towards the escalator and before Basilik had the chance to move up on the escalator, Splatter was right behind him swinging his elbow towards his face. He had originally intended to stop his elbow just before he hit his face, but if Basilik would move the wrong way, he might be hit by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Jason smiled as Splatter landed and did the sensible thing, He ducked. He stepped back bringing his own elbow down to deliver a blow for the gut that would send Splatter flying backwards off the escalator. if it connected Jason would turn and wave as the escalator continued upward.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Splatter grabbed the rails of the escalator and lifted himself up. Once up in the air, he stepped on Jason's elbow and used the leverage to jump over Jason. Once on the other side of the young man, Splatter through his leg out aiming to kick Jason off of the escalator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Jason felt the kick and was thrown backwards, he landed on his back with a oompf before pulling himself up. "Well that was impressive but now we have more room, Shall we continue?" He smiled as he took a stance moving his cane like he would a sword to his side and pointed down vertically in Samurai fashion
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Splatter ran off the escalator and he thought about attacking but instead he didn't. He just stood there waiting for Jason to attack first. "Your not so bad yourself." He raised his arm that Jason's knee hit and revealed it shaking violently. "Honestly, if I hadn't hardened my bone then it might've shattered." He raised his arms again as he did before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Jason smiled and taking a step forward he ran moving quickly he closed in on Splatter his cane flashing out as he swung it low right next to the outer thigh where two major arteries moved blood through the legs. If connected he would slide by leaving his opponent on damaged legs from restricted blood flow. Not to mention excruciating pain.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Splatter jumped and pressed his knee on top of the ground attempting to break it between the ground in the knee, of course he thought if he broke it he'd buy Basilik a new cane, for he was blind and Splatter wasn't necessarily a mean guy. However, he pushed his full force on the cane as he spun his body and aimed to kick the young man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Jason grinned as the cane bent in two and flicking it it collapsed sideways showing a thin cord on the inside. He brought the other half up and slid it open and aimed to wrap it around the kicked foot. From there he would pull the other fighter forward throwing a elbow towards his nose. the blow would confuse the guys senses and make his eyes water. After that he would leap into the air and drive a knee for the confused man's temple to lay him out.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Splatter's foot was caught. He was about to fall over until the young man pulled him towards him to which his body flew. Splatter wasn't that heavy so he went pretty far. The young man, Basilik's elbow hit him in the nose and on instinct Splatter's hand flew up and covered his nose. His eyes watered but through the blur he could sort of made out Jason in the air with his knee out. He hardened his skull as Jason's knee hit him and though he still faintly felt it, he used the opportunity to drive his fist into Jason's gut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Jason gasped as a fist drove into his stomach and purely on instinct he reached for the man's arm and attempted to turn his own body and flip his opponent to the floor. From there his legs would wrap around said arm and he man's chest. Jason's arm would go over Splatters and lock it and pull back. If it all connected the arm, muscles, and bone would be stretched painfully and the bone to a possible breaking point. However he was still effected from the open shot to his gut so his body wouldn't have the strength it would have had if he hadn't been punched.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Splatter pulled his arm back as soon as he felt the punch connect. He folded his arm in and swung his elbow towards the same spot in which he punched Jason. But, he noticed Jason's arm going out as he attempted to strike so he grabbed the arm and attempted to bend it between his hand and his folded arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Jason brought his own arm up countering the elbow and swung a low kick from a standing position aiming for Splatter's inside left kneecap aiming to immobilize his opponent by shifting the bone. After that he would step in and bring a elbow down onto the nerve cervix in the neck causing shut down of the nerves to the left arm and he would follow up with a double clap to his opponents ears causing the ear drums to collapse and cause distortion. After that Jason will step in delivering a elbow to the center cranium of the forehead and a last blow to he right side under the rib cage causing muscle collapse through the lower body.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Seeing the danger, Splatter threw his leg up and back and pushed Jason back, or tried to, but he didn't think about the consequences of that. As his leg flew up and he tried to force Jason back, his body lost balance and though Jason's attack missed, Splatter was in a vulnerable position at the moment and he didn't know how fast he'd be able to recover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Jason heard the kick and the movement of clothes and body, Stepping around his opponent to the side he swung a strong chop for the side of the neck where two artery's met up. The blow would send his opponent into unconsciousness with a single deft movement. From there Jason would step back and hearing Guards turn and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawl At The Mall   

Back to top Go down

Brawl At The Mall
Page 1 of 1