Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
The Predator  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
The Predator  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
The Predator  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
The Predator  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Predator  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
The Predator  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
The Predator  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
The Predator  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
The Predator  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

The Predator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Idleweiss
Staff - Character Handler
Idleweiss

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 pm

The Darkforce from which Ghost draws his power begins to fluctuate and as a result, he is overwhelmed by an excess of negative energy coming from it. His condition becomes unstable and the darkness twists his form and inverts his persona. As Ghost struggles against the maddening effects of the back draft wave, he finds himself striking out at his comrades as his excess power spills out and corrupts the world around him. Once the X-Men have realized the situation, they find themselves sealed inside the compound, in the dark with the Ghost.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Darkforce

I had this sort of idea while joking to Ghost, reading his bio and the Darkforce article. Since the Darkforce has the power to change a person from good to bad and there are instances where its users get boosted, thought it sounded like a nice scenario, especially since its Ghost. Sounded like a good thriller scenario. He'll be hunting the X-Men within the sealed compound. The X-Men will have to restrain him to keep his darkness from spreading to the outside world. Seeing as his power spills out and corrupts its environment, there is the potential for him to corrupt other members, much in the same way as a game of tag where anyone who gets tagged helps out with catching the other elusive players. It'll be a struggle for everyone, having to face a comrade and one on Ghost's level no less.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm

I think it sound's like a great idea. Did you have a preference as to when this would take place?
Back to top Go down
Idleweiss
Idleweiss

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I think it'd probably work best when there's a bit more unity among the group, for increased impact. Maybe after an arc or two from the time traveler's arc, since they'd have built a bit of trust between them after working together. Ghost probably has some ideas about that as well.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Yeah from the sounds of this this would be great to do in a few plot arcs. I mean if it happens now its like "oh look he was just an evil prick this entire time" whereas if we wait and get to the point of "oh he is a decent guy just rough when interacting with people" then when he gets corrupted they will realize something is wrong and assumingly try to help him and not just try to beat him up.

from the sounds of it i imagine a Dark Phoenix kinda scenario. You know trusted teammate has powers grow at such a rate becomes too much of a strain corrupting them and turning them against those they trust. Ghost would have the internal struggle of fighting off the corruption and regaining control of his powers as well as the external conflict of his corrupted self attempting to take down his team
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Lol sounds good. So we'd probably do the Time Travel plot next, then decide from there. I'm hoping we can be finished with this plot and onto the TT one by the end of this week, although not sure if that'll happen.

Seeing as this is really a X-Men only plot, if you two could come up with something for the SH to do that would be great. I know you're working on a villian to have something with, and Ghost has his Joan plot, but there should probably be something specific for the SH to at least have a main part in the plot.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:41 pm

well we could always tie SH into this one saying they attempt to attack the mansion while this is all going oin only to end up in the same situation and having to make a short pact with the x-team so work together until things are resolved
Back to top Go down
Idleweiss
Idleweiss

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:53 pm

No, lets not just shoehorn SH into this just to make them feel important to the story. We can come up with something better.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:10 pm

I agree with Idle. This is great just the way it is, we don't want to just add them to add them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 pm

it was just an idea...not one i was overly excited about anyways. i guess we can think about something for SH...but back to this topic lol. anything else you would like us to clarify or any such things as that?
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:13 am

Nope. As long as you make sure to ask people before turning them evil it should all be good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Predator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Predator    The Predator  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Predator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: General Info :: Plots & Plot Ideas :: Suggest a Plot-
Jump to: