Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Bringing in Jericho EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Bringing in Jericho EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Bringing in Jericho EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Bringing in Jericho EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Bringing in Jericho EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Bringing in Jericho EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Bringing in Jericho EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Bringing in Jericho EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Bringing in Jericho EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Bringing in Jericho

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

Bringing in Jericho Empty
PostSubject: Bringing in Jericho   Bringing in Jericho EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Blair led Jericho through the academy, and finally down the hall where all the teacher's offices were. She didn't know if Ghost was the one to bring Jericho to, but that was the only person she could think of that would know how to get him enrolled. When she reached the door, she glanced back at Jericho and smiled kindly. Blair turned back, completely facing the door; and Blair's smile faltered slightly. She had remembered Ghost's class, and what his powers were. Blair shook her head slightly, and lifted her fist, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Jericho Land

Jericho Land

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Jericho   Bringing in Jericho EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Jericho stood, patiently awaiting someone to answer the door. He glanced at Blair and smiled. His mind was racing. Jericho never thought there were more mutants outside of the group he used to live with. He thought back to the old camp of mutants and wondered if they were doing alright. His hand twitched which immediately caught his attention. "Well I'm gonna have to do some calibrating as soon as I get bedded down" He thought to himself. His eyes then shifted back to the door. Jericho made sure to pay close attention to the grain of the wood.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Jericho   Bringing in Jericho EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Ghost heard the knock at his door. It was by complete chance he was even in his office at the time to start with. As he walked over unlocking the door and opening it slowly he looked down to see the small girl from his class...the one he had all but paralyzed using just his darkness.

"Yes?" He asked even with the mask changing his voice the tone of his voice clearly making it a question.

As he looked up he noticed the man standing by the girl, an unfamiliar face so evidently they were getting more new arrivals.

He didn't automatically greet the man just waited for the girl to explain the situation.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Jericho   Bringing in Jericho EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Blair smiled slightly when Ghost opened the door. She quickly proceeded to write in her notepad, and turned it to Ghost when she was finished writing. This is Jericho, I met him by the gate. I wasn't sure who to introduce him to, so that he can get situated. Blair turned the notepad around again, quickly writing something else. My apologizes if we're bothering you... Blair smiled kindly, now content with her message.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Jericho   Bringing in Jericho EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 am

Ghost didn't say a word reading the girl's note. He still found it odd that she didn't speak but then he figured they probably thought him weird for how he dressed at let it go.

"I would take him to the Headmisstress. I am assuming it is her job to deal with people now."

He turned his attention back to the man nodded his head slightly

"Welcome"

And with that he closed the door behind him and began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing in Jericho   Bringing in Jericho Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing in Jericho
Page 1 of 1