Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
A new face. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
A new face. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
A new face. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
A new face. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
A new face. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
A new face. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
A new face. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
A new face. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
A new face. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

A new face.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mia

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: A new face.   A new face. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Mia couldn't help but complain to herself as she rolled the new luggage bag she had acquired along with her, she would have convinced some sucker to do it for her or even better get a free taxi, but the place was meant to be a secret and she couldn't be expected to carry her things. She thought about what the place was going to look like as she made a turn oh I bet there are skulls for decor, and a Moat. Mia was almost always in character, it was good to keep an idea of what her public half would say or think in any situation, plus she found this act to be quite fun. After one more turn she could see the place, it didn't look too different in her eyes, and their defiantly wasn't a moat. The place wasn't nearly as cliche as she had hoped for. "Hello there!" She almost sang as she knocked on the door, it was nearly noon so someone must be around she thought to herself as she tapped her foot waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face.   A new face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Rayne had just barely woken up, she was sore from last night and still pretty pissed off. Her body ached all over, and her eyes were burning from using her ability for so long. Rayne stuck her hand in her coat pocket, grabbing her wallet; as she walked towards the entrance she counted how much she had. There was no use in bothering to scrounge around here for food, when she could just head out somewhere and get some herself. .... $3.57.... that's probably not enough for anything.... maybe I can get a five-finger discount from a gas station... Rayne smirked to herself, running a hand through her shaggy hair. ...I'm gonna need to cut my hair soon again too.... Rayne was almost to the door when she heard a loud knock and what sounded like someone singing a 'Hello' Shaking her head, she walked to the door and slowly opened it. Rayne raised an eyebrow as she opened the door to a woman. "What do you want....?" she asked, her tone slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mia

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face.   A new face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Mia pouted as she looked down at her baggage. "That's a silly question, I live here now." She let out a laugh as her expression turn into a smile. Ignoring the girls mood as well as her manners she happily let herself and took a look around. "We need to take a spa day, you look absolutely horrid." Mia looked down inspecting her nails. "I could use some work too, where do I drop off my luggage?"
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face.   A new face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Rayne gave the lady a confused look "You.... live here now....?" she asked as the lady just let herself in. Rayne watched as she looked around; then Rayne glared at her. "Excuse me?!" she asked, even more annoyed and pissed off. Rayne had never really cared about her looks; but either way, being insulted wasn't something she was going to stand for. "Yea... you could use some work.... she said, folding her arms across her chest; "As for your stuff.... why don't you take it and drop it off at the train tracks, and maybe get on a train yourself." Rayne could tell already that if she stayed, that they wouldn't get along too well.
Back to top Go down
Mia

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face.   A new face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Mia laughed as she made a look of fake disgust. "How rude." She turned away to take a seat on a near-by couch. "Not one for my act?" Her smiled changed from happy to sly as her sentence finished. "I should have expected that coming here but I like that, it's different." Mia nodded in approval of the girl. "I might be getting ahead of myself I'm Mia, My powers are emotional manipulation, hence the persona." She looked around, wondering where the kitchen was so she could get herself a drink. "I can tell you would look pretty cute if you cleaned yourself up a bit, then I could teach you to make use of the resource that is men."
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face.   A new face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Rayne looked curiously at the lady as she sat down. is she nuts... or maybe it's just multiple personality disorder or something like that.... Rayne closed her eyes, and ran a hand through her hair as she thought. When she opened her eyes, she looked at the lady, Mia. Sighing, Rayne introduced herself. "Name's Rayne... Clairvoyance and Mediumship are my abilities." She had never so bluntly discussed her powers, she supposed that was a perk with living with other freaks. "And I don't need to be taught how to manipulate men... I have my own ways of getting what I want." Rayne added, leaning against the wall by the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face.   A new face. Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Blood Base :: Inside :: Steel Entrance-
Jump to: