Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Promises and Orders EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Promises and Orders EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Promises and Orders EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Promises and Orders EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Promises and Orders EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Promises and Orders EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Promises and Orders EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Promises and Orders EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Promises and Orders EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Promises and Orders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idleweiss
Staff - Character Handler
Idleweiss

Promises and Orders Empty
PostSubject: Promises and Orders   Promises and Orders EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 pm

There was a freshness in the air as the energetic Idleweiss passed through the gateway to G.I.A. Upon entering the building, he practically floated down the hallway towards the main office. Finally, he gets to try his hand at teaching, he thought to himself.

It would have been perfect, had it not been for his mysterious client contacting him just moments ago at the gate. He was careful not to enter before finishing his phone call, out of respect for the establishment as well as his customer. He'd been anxiously waiting on the client for a few days now, so he was curious to hear what he had to say.

Check out the school? Quite convenient, given his location. That's no problem, he assured his employer. It seemed easy enough until he realized what he meant. Idleweiss let out a groan after hanging up. He hadn't realized he was teaching at an Xavior Institute. Good thing there was a plague nearby to clue him in. Knowing that turned a seemingly menial task into espionage. So that's what he meant by 'needing my special talents'.

Well, he forgot about it after entering the building. He was too excited. He was so excited, he passed right by the main office. Before he realized, he was roaming the halls. "Hey this place doesn't look too different from the main branch," he observed, "So boring." He lowered his eye lids.

"Ah!"

Idleweiss came across a directory, which pointed out the dorms, cafeteria class area and administrative area. He resisted the urge to just wander into the cafeteria and grab a tray. He imagined the various expressions that would present themselves in that scenerio and snickered to himself.

Navigating a few more corridors, he finally rested his eyes on his supposed destination. He stopped for a moment to calm himself before knocking.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Promises and Orders   Promises and Orders EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:21 am

Volt had dozed off in his office for a little bit after breakfast while at his desk. The sudden knock at his door caused him to awake suddenly tipping his chair back and sending him tumbling with a loud thud. From beyond the door the semi-frantic sounds of things being moved could be heard before there was finally the familiar click of the doorknob turning and the door swinging open.

"Yes?"

Volt looked a bit confused obviously not used to people coming to his office yet and it took him a moment to recognize the man standing outside his door"

"Oh..Mr.Idleweiss it's you." He smiled some before opening the door more "Sorry I would have met you at the front had I known you were getting here already"

Volt laughed a little as he adjusted his clothing trying to look at least a bit like a teacher should.
Back to top Go down
Idleweiss
Idleweiss

PostSubject: Re: Promises and Orders   Promises and Orders EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm

"No, no. It's totally cool. Besides, I kinda didn't check in at the front desk," Idleweiss chuckled a bit at himself, scratching the back of his head. He began to lean against the doorpost, without diverting his attention away from Mr. Voltaire. "It's funny. I seriously didn't realize this was an Xavier Institute until I got here. That was quite a surprise." His eyes began devouring every detail of the office, dumping it into his brain like a stomach. It was as nice as one would expect, nice and comfy, at least in his eyes. It could always be the case that the area was stiffling, even moreso when he noticed another name attached to the office. Roan Sield. It didn't look like he was around, so Idle shrugged it off. "So, how's that painting? You guys find a nice place for it?" he inquired with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promises and Orders   Promises and Orders Empty

Back to top Go down

Promises and Orders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: First Level :: Offices and Infirmary :: Roan's and Volt's Office-
Jump to: