Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

i cant find the away forum but i wont be on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lightingboy

i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  Empty
PostSubject: i cant find the away forum but i wont be on    i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:55 am

intell i can find the site at the forum at my other house
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-beyond-evo.forumotion.com/forum
Thorn

Thorn

i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant find the away forum but i wont be on    i cant find the away forum but i wont be on  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am

not like anyone is here :/
Back to top Go down

i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Page 1 of 1