Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Rules for posting Ads EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Rules for posting Ads EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Rules for posting Ads EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Rules for posting Ads EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Rules for posting Ads EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Rules for posting Ads EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Rules for posting Ads EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Rules for posting Ads EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Rules for posting Ads EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Rules for posting Ads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

Rules for posting Ads Empty
PostSubject: Rules for posting Ads   Rules for posting Ads EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 pm

First off Thanks for checking out our site. We appreciate anyone who comes to check us out and as a sign of good will and internet friendliness we have made this section so that other forums, both those well established and those fresh to the web, may advertise and get some more traffic.

In part with that we just ask that you follow a few simple rules when posting your sites Ad:

• Any site containing illegal, offending, or dirty content is not allowed, period. It will be deleted if not reported.
• If you post your site here we ask that you post our site there. It helps both sites out, and is just the nice thing to do.

OK, so those are the rules. All we need the link, pic, and summary of what the site is about.

Here is to finding some friends with things in common and a fun experience and coexistence for us all

Back to top Go down

Rules for posting Ads
Page 1 of 1