Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Getting to know the system

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

Getting to know the system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the system   Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Volt let out a small sigh.

"How about we just end the class here for now? For a bit of homework though I want you all to go over the different alerts and what they look and sound like. Don't want someone to think we have an intruder when it's a jet taking off or something ok? If anyone has any questions you can come talk to me other wise will see you all next time"

Volt went back to his desk allowing the students to leave. He had mixed feelings about how the class went but over all he hoped it had been ok...even if he hadn't really covered anything due to the fighting but at least he got to meet the students.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the system   Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Lynx, sincerely upset at the fact she wasn't going to get to see the projection, held her composure and simply walked out of the room. Hopefully she'd get the chance to spar against Vixen and give her a taste of what she would have gotten. Hopefully she could get the computer to project it later.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the system   Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I'll calm down only because of you darling. Vixen said her anger fading away for the moment after hearing what Adriana said and sighing with relief now that class was over getting up and waiting for Adriana so they could walk together to the next classroom, otherwise she'd just chase after Lynx and most likely start a fight in right in the hallway which would obviously not end well.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the system   Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Good... Now come on and lets get to class Adriana said, walking towards the door. This next class was going to be a pain... It's probably just going to be everyone fighting... Adriana thought to herself, as she walked down to the Danger Room with Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the system   Getting to know the system - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Packing up her stuff tracy left the classroom silently and followed the others to the next class. She already felt better from her short time in the sun. Slinging her bag over her shoulder she gave a sigh. She still debated whether coming to this school was the correct thing to do. Was she better off in the forest where people didn't know if she existed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the system   Getting to know the system - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: First Level :: Classrooms :: Computer Science-
Jump to: