Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Alec Faye* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Alec Faye* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Alec Faye* EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Alec Faye* EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Alec Faye* EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Alec Faye* EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Alec Faye* EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Alec Faye* EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Alec Faye* EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Alec Faye*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Alec Faye* Empty
PostSubject: Alec Faye*   Alec Faye* EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Alec Faye* 2wmo1i0

General

Date of Birth: August 15
Birthplace/Home: South Carolina
Grade: -

Appearance

Hair color and style: Fiery red, wavy hair that falls past her shoulders
Eyes: Bright hazel
Height: 5’10
Build: Athletic
Scars/Piercings/Tattoos:
Other Features: Slightly pale

Clothing Style/Usual Wear:

Alec prefers to dress comfortable semi-formal. Blouses, v-neck, and jeans are her usual outfits.

Character

Personality: Alec is a caring person, but is not afraid to discipline when necessary. She’s like the single mom that knows when to be a friend and when to be the parent. She will always try her best to make people feel wanted at home. However, is crossed, she is like a blazing fire. Alec is extremely versatile in her interests. She is able to keep up with the best of guys, but can get in touch with her girlie side when needed.
Hobbies/Interests: Being interactive with others
Job Description: She is the Headmistress of the academy
Fears/Phobias: Leading someone to misuse their powers, or not being able to help someone learn how to control their abilities
Special Talents: Teaching, leading, speaking, communicating with others
Morality: Good

Mutations

Outward:
Powers:

Power Sensing
Alec can sense a person’s abilities by the feel of the energy they output, so she is able to tell the difference between normal humans and Mutants.

Ecological Empathy
When stepping into a room or outside, Alec can sense the overall well-being and conditions of the environment, usually pertaining to a radius of 100 feet.

Fighting Styles

Explanation: Alec is not much of a fighter, mainly focusing on her duties to teaching her students instead. In times of danger, however, she is agile and uses her powers to her advantage.
Pros: Her athletic build allows her much stamina. Because of her abilities, she is well aware of her surroundings and attackers.
Cons: She is not much of a threat.

Group: X-Men

History

Alec’s father had always wished for a boy, but when Alec was born he was immediately taken. Keeping her name the same as planned, she soon showed that it was appropriate. She was athletic, easily keeping up with any boy in school, and becoming the star athlete in school. Her grades always remained at the top, and she was enrolled in college classes at sixteen. Alec finished college in four years and graduated with top honors.

When her Mutant powers showed up at the age of twelve, Alec was rather surprised. She grew into them quickly, and was able to keep them to herself until she was ready to come out publically.
Back to top Go down

Alec Faye*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: General Info :: Characters :: Profiles-
Jump to: