Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Field Tripping

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Field Tripping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am

Skylar walked out of the zoo, the rest of the students following behind her, just in time to catch Loika's last sentence. Smiling sadly, she looked back at the gates before turning to Loika. "You're right Loika, we are a sickening species. Don't forget you're one of them though, even though there is a part of you that's different than the rest." Skylar nodded at Duncan, signalling for him to fall in with the rest as they started to board the bus.

"I hope you all gathered enough information. Otherwise I'm not going to be the one who has to tell the Professors that you didn't!" she informed them, raising her voice so that they could all hear. Skylar took note of a few new members of the crowd as they entered the bus but decided against talking to them directly at the moment. That would be the Professors' job.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Field Tripping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Loika growled. Not at sky, just in frustration. " Dont compare me to humans. Im not one of them. I havent been for a long time. So dont even put me in the same category." She picked up her pack with her teeth again and hopped into the bus with the other kids, picking a seat and curling up under it with her pack.
Back to top Go down

Field Tripping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2