Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Bleach: Shades of grey EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Bleach: Shades of grey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artix

Bleach: Shades of grey Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Shades of grey   Bleach: Shades of grey EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Bleach: Shades of grey Header

Bleach: Shades of grey, the place to be if you want to further progress yourself in the literary arts or if you just want to have a blast, or both! The site is currently fresh out of the oven so if you want to get a head start you better join, fast! But I suppose you want to know what Shades of grey offers first dont you? Well here are just a few of the things we have ready and waiting for you:

• User friendly environment with caring and helpful staff members!
  • Simple stat system's and rank up systems so that your mind doesnt get removed from the fun by mathimatical equations!
  • A number of friendly people who would be more than happy to help you along your path of progress!
  • Rank up systems that promote fairness and skill over anything else!

Like I said, those are just a few of the things we have to offer! So whats holding you back?! Click that link and join us, we would love to have you here! ^w^

"It's naive to think that things can either be bad or good. The world is made up of Shades of grey..."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Out of Character Talk :: Advertisements-
Jump to: