Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Dinner and a Fight EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Dinner and a Fight EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Dinner and a Fight EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Dinner and a Fight

Go down 
+3
Loika
Duncan
LynX
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:10 pm

By the time the bus pulled into the drive way of the academy the sun was starting to set. "OK you guys, once you're off the bus make your way to the cafeteria. I think they were going to serve Oriental food tonight so we better get in there while it's hot!" Skylar called as she stepped off the bus and the rest of the students filed out after her. Spotting the few new kids, she made a mental note to talk to Susan once she was finished eating.

After everyone was out Skylar followed the crowd into the building and to the cafeteria. Her stomach growled softly as the doors opened and the scent of food hit her nose. Instead of following the impulse to rush in front of the rest to get first in line she hung back and leaned against the wall to wait for everyone else to go.
Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Ace followed the small crowd inside the building. The place seemed cool enough, but something inside Ace told him he was gonna have a few slight problems here. One of them being the fact that he was miles away from a beach.
Ace kept following the crowd, until they got into the cafeteria. Waiting in line, it reminded him of lunch time at a high school. When he got to the front of the line, Ace grabbed whatever looked edible, and headed over for a table.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:00 am

Duncan waited until he was one of the last ones on the bus, before he even stood up. Slowly, he made his way off the bus and stood in the back of the crowd of students. Duncan looked around, observing the outside of the school. It appeared that a lot of work had been put into the building of this school. Looking back to the crowd, he saw that they had begun to walk inside; with an inward sigh Duncan slowly followed after.
Once inside, Duncan took another moment to examine the interior of the school. As he continued to examine the school, Duncan started walking again with the crowd; this time ending up in a cafeteria. Duncan didn't bother waiting in the line to get food; instead he walked over to a back table, and sat down. He looked over at the line of students, wondering what exactly this place will be like.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 am

Loika waited until duncan left the bus and she slowly slid out from under the seats. She shifted back to human and slipped back into her clothing. She followed the group at a distance back into the school.
In the cafeteria her nose wrinkled and her stomach turned at the smell of the human food. This was going to have to do until she talked to susan or someone. She grabbed a dish made primarily of meat, and some water and looked all around the room for a seat. The only table that wasnt over crowded was a table the new kid duncan sat at. She walked over and sat as far as she could from him at the same table. Her black eye was finaly beginning to heal and her split lip was still red and puffy but had stopped bleeding.Her hair was still short and spiky but was already half an inch longer than when she had gotten it cut. She picked the meat out of the dish as her stomach rumbled. She tried not to look at anyone and hoped no one would look at her.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Adriana was roaming the halls of the school looking for her roommate. She hadn't seen her for a while, and was beginning to worry. As Adriana made her way down stairs, she saw a bunch of kids wlaking towards the cafeteria. Peeking out from behind a corner, she watched everyone pile into the room. It looked like the little field that everyone went on, picked up some new students.
As the last of the students entered the cafeteria, Adriana slowly stepped out from behind the corner. "More and more people are showing up.... I suppose that's a good thing, right?" Adriana asked herself quietly. She knew that the more students the school got, the better it would become. Although, to Adriana, that just meant more people she'd have to avoid...
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Hikuro go out from the bus really quickly with other student. "Huh?" Hikuro was a little confused since he saw new face back at the academy. He entered the cafeteria following the while putting his headset on and listening to some music. "Awesome!! Today food is amazing!!" Hikuro was really happy when he saw the food in the cafeteria. He grabbed a lot of food, he was really hungry back from the zoo. Hikuro looked around for a place to sit, but no luck so he decide to keep walking around until he would found a empty chair.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Seeing some of the students linger by the door, Sky decided to go through the line. After getting some of her favorites, including sushi, she walked back to where she saw Loika and the new boy sitting. Sliding in next to her friend, she took a sip of her water before looking up at the boy. "So, I don't recall exchanging names. I'm Sky." The name felt weird to say as it came out, but not as weird as she knew it could have been. Sky had decided on simply shortening her name instead of changing it fully. This way she wasn't totally changing who she was, but mixing it up enough so that she wouldn't be recognized as easily.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Duncan looked over as the wolf girl sat down at the same table, it appeared to him that she wasn't fond of the large gathering either. He nodded to her before looking around the cafeteria again. Then he saw Sky sit down next to Loika, he listened as she introduced herself. Duncan nodded "My name is Duncan" he replied to her.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Sky smiled and gave a jerk towards Loika. "I don't know if Loika's introduced herself yet." Sky gave her friend a quick grin before popping a california role in her mouth. Looking around the cafeteria she saw the rest of the crew slowly going through the line. Hopefully the newbies would just take a spot and everyone would accept them. She turned back to her table and took another sip of her water to help the sushi down. Man, did I miss this!
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Duncan looked back to Loika, and nodded again "It's good to meet you both" He said, turning slightly in his seat. The cafeteria itself was fairly large, the school itself could fit quite a few people. Duncan looked at Sky, "So... What exactly do we do here...?" he asked, if he was going to be staying here he might as well get a feel for things around here.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:00 am

Placing the cup back onto the table, Sky turned to Duncan. He seemed to be truly interested in staying. "Well, it's pretty much an all year boarding school for Mutants. We practice controling our abilities, learn how to protect ourselves, along with the regular school stuff like english and math. The only thing we don't have yet is dating drama, and if that can be kept to a low minimum it would make this whole experience that much better." She rolled her eyes but smiled, taking another sushi roll and biting it in half.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am

Loika picked at her food in a disgusted interest. The meat was cooked....so it tasted disgusting. She longed for raw meat or at least rare meat. She nodded when sky introduced her but didnt make much more of an interest in the conversation. Her face still hurt but not as much as her heart.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Duncan nodded as he listened to Sky. So it seemed that this place was nothing more than a high school for mutants. Duncan knew all too well the way how high school ran. It shouldn't take him long to identify everyone. It was a minute or so until he realized that he had not yet given a reply. Duncan nodded again "So a mutant high school... Interesting..." he said, calmly.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Laughing slightly at the term, Sky nodded. "I guess that's what you would call it, sure. Although I have to say, Classes in the Danger Room are way better than gymn." Having finished her lunch, and noticing Loika was acting reserved, which ok was usual for Loika but Sky wasn't used to her being around her, she nudged her with her elbow to get her attention. "Hey, what's up? You've seemed off since we ran into each other at the salon. Anything you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Loika pushed the rest of her dinner away. The vegetables would just make her puke if she ate them. Her body rejected the things for some reason. Maybe thats why she was so scrawny. " Just...hungry thats all. I eat raw meat....hunt my own usually. There isnt any real game in the city. The most cooked ive been able to stand is rare. I cant eat the damn vegetables. Bread helps but its like dogfood with self esteem."She sniffed and rubbed her nose on the back of her sleeve. " Im hungry and starting to feel like i did the wrong thing running from that guy today."
She started to play with the necklace that zero had made for her and realized it was gone. She started to panic as checked her neck, her pockets, and eventually her backpack." No no no no...."She muttered under her breath. " Its not here. I lost it." Her eyes started to become wet with tears. She stood up and picked up her backpack.
" S-sorry Sky i suddenly dont feel like being around people...more than usual."She fought to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Sky stood up and smiled. "That's fine, you can have our room to yourself for a while. Or do you need me to cover while you go for a run?" Although she wish she could do more to help, Sky knew that this was all she could offer. Real useful powers in this situation, huh? She took Loika's plates and placed them on her own tray before stacking the too flimsy, brown plastic pieces together while she waited for Loika to answer. If nothing else, she could always show Duncan around. Or go outside and train, work on her control better.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 am

"It doesnt make sense to u but i need a pack to be with and i dont have one. You are the closest thing i have to a pack...." She looked down. " Ill just stay near you i guess...."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 am

Ghost had been sitting in his office eating when the alert had gone off. He was a bit surprised by how fast the system responded as it reported a robbery a mere moments after it began.

He appeared in the cafeteria just appearing from one of the many shadows in the room

"Listen up" He called out his voice easily being heard in the entire room even in its sinister whispered state "Roan, Volt, Spitfire, Lynx...you four are coming with me. The rest of you I don't care what you do but the school locked down for now."

He happened to be near Loika and the others when he appeared noticing her state

"I'll have a talk with you afterwards" it was clear something had happened as the girl had blood on her. And if that weren't enough she was fidgeting more then usual

"Unless this building is on fire, or some other form of large scale danger happens none of you are to leave it. To inform you a robbery is currently taking place. Between 3 and 4 mutants seem to be responsible. I don't want there to be any reason for people to blame this school. And if that isn't enough reason, anyone I find out didn't listen to me...gets to join me for a morning work out"

He knew there were new students among them but he was sure the ones who had been here for it would tell them of his class and that should be enough to keep them in line

"Now lets move it people"

He barked the last order, his military training was kicking in and that combined with his own hatred of wasting time drove him forward.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 am

Lynx got up and dashed after Ghost. She had already been on her feet before he had gotten there considering the computer warned her as soon as is was going to set off the alarm. Oh the joys of having connections," she thought, a smile playing on her face.

Sky was about to reply to Loika when Ghost appeared not too far away. After patiently waiting for him to finish, she turned to her table and rolled her eyes. "There goes that idea..." She had been really looking forward to going out, but it looked like that would have to wait until everyone was up in their rooms. For now she smiled at Loika and Duncan. "Anyone up to going and seeing what's decorating the Den? I haven't seen many people up there, so it would be most likely just us."
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Loika snarled under her breath at ghost. She wasnt quite used to having a pack master yet. At the same time she knew she was in trouble. When she got in trouble back at the lab she usually was kept in her cage for days without food. Would this place be the same? Was another harsh punishment in store for her?

After Ghost walked out she growled and kicked the nearest trashcan. Her tummy growled almost in answer. She glanced over at Sky. Had she actually used the word den? " HAH. Den, i get it. Real cute." Her sarcasm was more of a side effect from her need to feed than anything. She wasnt really mad at her room mate. She rubbed her temples. " You know where i can find that susan lady i hear people talking about? I gotta square something with her."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Hikuro was just starting to eat when he heard Ghost calling him. "Dammit!" Hikuro was a little angry about that but duty call. He quickly get up from his chair and leave his food on the table. He followed Ghost quickly with the others it seems that there was some problem in the city. He hoped to finish this business quickly so he can return and put something under his teeth. While going to follow Ghost he looked at the others to think about it he was the only one in the senior that was called, for him that was strange but never mind.
Back to top Go down
Idleweiss
Staff - Character Handler
Idleweiss

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Roan hadn't been in the cafeteria too long before Ghost summoned him along with a group of others. He turned back around and headed through the door after Ghost. "A robbery, huh?" Such a small-scale incident shouldn't be a problem, but he knew better than to take any situation lightly. For all they knew, it could have been a trap. The X-men have many enemies, both human and mutant, so it's not a stretch to believe someone might try to undermine Xavier's expansion project. Roan rustled through his hair a bit. "Well, this is a good opportunity," he thought to himself as he filed in behind Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Duncan looked over at Sky as she mentioned something about the den, then turning to Loika. "I'm pretty sure that wasn't meant as an insult or a pun...." It was then that he heard a distorted voice begin to address the room. He wasn't sure who he was, but from the way he commanded the attention of the room, Duncan was sure that he was a main authority figure in the school.

After a few of the students left the cafeteria, Duncan turned his attention back to the girls. "Well then.... What do you two plan to do?" he asked quietly, but loud enough to be understood.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Sky, doing her best to keep her patience after Loika's comment, gave a smile of thanks towards Duncan. "Probably in her office, or I guess maybe in the kitchen." She looked back at Duncan and shrugged. "Well, what I was going to do could get us in some trouble, and since this is your first time here, I'm not thinking you'll want that. So, you up for a tour, or what are you thinking?" Of course Sky wasn't exactly the oldest or most high ranked student at the school, but at least she seemed to be able to connect with people, even those who are usually people-phobic. Maybe it's a power, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Duncan listened to Sky, wondering what she planning on doing. He thought for a moment of all the things that one could or would do to get into trouble. Duncan then shrugged, "...I'm not all that afraid of trouble... Although I don't think with mutant teachers, that trouble would be the best for anyone..." It was true, Duncan had learned not to fear trouble; part of it was due to his powers, but the rest was because of his childhood.
After a moment of getting lost in his thoughts, Duncan realized he hadn't really answered Sky's question. "As for what I was thinking... Well, honestly, I'm not sure... I suppose a tour would be helpful, but it seems tedious...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner and a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a Fight   Dinner and a Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: First Level :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: