Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Some Introductions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Some Introductions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Some Introductions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Some Introductions EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Some Introductions EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Some Introductions EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Some Introductions EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Some Introductions EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Some Introductions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Some Introductions

Go down 
+3
Idleweiss
Ghost
LynX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Alec bit her lip as she leaned against the far wall in the cafeteria. She was going to be introduced today, and the anticipation of the student's and worker's response was blocking any other thoughts from building in her mind. Of course, why wouldn't they like her? Everyone seemed to like her. Maybe that was a power that she hadn't realized yet. Chuckling slightly she figeted slightly and waited focussed once again on waiting for everyone to get out of bed.

6:30, time to get up. There's someone you here to meet you all, so doddle around too long.

Lynx rubbed her eyes and groaned. The crew hadn't gotten back until late, around eleven, and despite the pain in her leg, she hadn't been able to fall asleep until around one. Relunctantly she forced herself out of her bed, dressed for the day, and stumbled out into the hall. Being back in this time had seriously screwed with her routine. Five and a half hours of unbroken sleep on a reall bed would have been a luxury too good for a dream at home. She was going to have to get up to par before she went back home. Sighing, Lynx half ran down the stairs and pushed open the doors of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Ghost had grabbed an hour of sleep after they had returned from the bank. That had been more then long enough for him and while he wasn't one for crowded areas he was waiting in the hall since all the teachers had gotten a notice some kind of announcement was going on this morning. He was standing off to the side blending in with the shadows of the wall a bit. It wasn't anything he was doing on purpose just a natural reaction his body had to darkness.

Volt yawned as he came down fully dressed already. He had seen the notice and decided, being a teacher, it would probably be wise to get to the Cafeteria early. He had fallen asleep pretty easily after the group got back...granted he hadn't done any fighting and they had all but forgotten he had even come with them but he digressed his thoughts.

He walked past Ghost actually not even noticing him as he went to grab some food quickly before the stampede of students over took them
Back to top Go down
Idleweiss
Idleweiss

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 am

Roan gathered himself and entered the cafeteria after his morning exercises and a shower. Grabbing a tray, he cycled through the menu until he assembled a balanced breakfast, before seating himself near Volt. "Morning," he greeted as he took his spot. After eating a bit, he decided to inquire of Volt. "Hey, do you have any ideas about what this announcement could be?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 am

Volt looked up from his food seeing his roommate of sorts take a seat by him.

"No idea. The email just said some kind of important announcement that they were going to give last night before Ghost swooped in here and dragged us off to the bank...How'd that go anyways? There was a lot of noise outside and I saw you let some kid go but none of you have talked about it yet"

Volt talked casually with Roan, granted Volt spoke casually with just about everyone. He had been at the bank with the others but Ghost had left him outside and he hadn't gotten to see any action.
Back to top Go down
Idleweiss
Idleweiss

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 am

He hadn't thought much of it when they left Volt outside, so he asked the question, it surprised Roan a bit."Well, about as well as could be expected," He replied before taking a sip of orange juice, "The girl was pretty decent, though I suspect there was some power behind it. She was quite willful, though. Lynx and Hikuro, from what I could tell, encountered an iceman in the vault. Then, there's the large rampaging monster that trashed the place." He paused for a moment as he let the aftertaste of his drink die down before continuing. "It's the reason I took the girl outside. Ghost ultimately felled the beast with my sword." He realized this may have been the most he'd spoken to Volt so far. Well, he supposed it was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 am

"A large rampaging beast? Well I guess that explains all the smashing noises I heard"

It was weird Volt and Roan shared an office/ sleeping area yet the two had hardly talked..granted Volt was a little weary to try and talk with Roan after his first go at it. But this time around he seemed more open to conversation

"I haven't really seen Ghost fight yet..I mean I saw him do a little during the Sentinel attack but I get the feeling he was really holding back then"

He took a sip of his own drink and suddenly spit it out when Ghost sat down a few seats away but near enough that if they wanted the 3 could have a conversation

Ghost had grown tired of standing in the corner waiting deciding to join his fellow teachers at the table they were sitting at. As he took a seat he took notice of Volt nearly spitting his drink out taking it as a clear sign of surprise.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 am

Lynx mentally shook the rest of the sleepiness away as she went through the line. The academy always had such a variety of food, it was so much better than having to hunt. Once she had filled her tray she looked around. Hardly anyone was there, no students, just the male teachers. "Great," she groaned quietly to herself before making her way to the table. Why couldn't she join them? After all, Nightcrawler had said that her age was the only reason she wasn't a teacher, but she was still a senior X-Men. Taking a seat on the opposite side as the guys she took a couple of bites of her apple before looking up. "So there's a lady here to see us," she said casually. Oh the props of talking to technology.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Blair woke up extra early that morning, and had been practicing her violin. Checking the time, she figured that a few people should be awake already. Blair put away her violin, and pulled her hair up into her usual pigtails; she grabbed her notepad, and headed out and towards the cafeteria. When she got down to the cafeteria, she could see that it was mostly the teachers who were awake, and Lynx as well. Blair walked over to the food line, grabbing some fresh fruit. With her fruit, she walked over to the others. Blair wasn't exactly a social person, but sitting with other people was nice every now and again. She took a seat next to Lynx, smiling and nodding 'good mornings' to everyone; and over-hearing Lynx mention a lady at the school.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:28 pm

Hkuro slowly got up from his bed, he was still tired because of the robbery at the back even thought he let go someone. He took a quick shower and put some short cargo pants, a white shirt and with his Ipod. He decide to head to the cafeteria to eat something. He walked slowly while hearing some music from his Ipod while thinking about the masked guy. Arrived at the cafeteria Hikuro saw the teachers in one table and the students in another one. He grabbed some cereal, some orange juice and a banana. He decide to sit down in front of Lynx and the other girl. "Morning" Hikuro said with a small smile in his face. He slowly eat his cereals while looking around he spotted a older woman. "Who is she?" Hikuro asked to Lynx.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:42 pm

Loika wandered into the cafeteria on her own. She had tried to sleep since she had been up all night. Unfortunately her dog-like hearing had picked up all of the hub bub and she couldn't sleep. She wouldn't eat anymore human food but she could at least sit in the cafeteria and listen to what is going on. Besides, she couldn't hide from ghost forever.

She walked into the cafeteria barefoot, jeans, a black tank top, and messy hair. Her hair had already grown almost back to its complete length. Her face still hadn't completely healed either. Especially after her little romp in the exercise room with Duncan and Sky. Her lip was still puffy and a small cut still remained. Her black eye hadn't completely faded.

She walked past the teacher's table and gave ghost a defiant look, just for a brief moment but it was still defiant. She joined Hikuro and the others at their table and laid her head on her arms rested on the table. She caught a small scent off of Hikuro. it was very faint but it smelled familiar... for some reason she couldnt put her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:08 pm

(Lol, Lynx sat down with Roan, Ghost, and Volt.)

Wow, the table had suddenly gotten crowded. Good thing they were so big. Lynx returned Blair's smile and shrugged at Hiurko. "A surprise for us; I'm not telling though. She's going to announce herself as soon as some more of our fellow students arrive." Lynx took a bite of her food and acknowledged Loika's arrival with a nod.

Sky pushed her way into the cafeteria and down the line. She noted there wasn't any Loika food and sighed. Maybe during lunch she could cover for Loika so that she could go hunting or somehow sneak into the kitchen again. Once she had gathered a plate Sky walked toward the table and looked down the line. The sad part about the whole thing, most of the students were already there. What a small crowd, she thought. Then again, it was Tuesday, only the fourth official day the academy had been open. She took a seat beside Loika, catching a bit of what Lynx was saying. The women standing in the corner was pretty and was quite a few years older than them, so she obviously wasn't a student. Huh, must be a new teacher.
Back to top Go down

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Ace walked down the hallway, rubbing his eyes lazily. He was woken up by all the commotion in the halls of people going down for breakfast. Ace slugged into the cafeteria, wearing a pair of old basketball shirt, and a grey tank with a few too many holes and rips in it from all the years of wearing it. Ace walked through the line, and grabbed a plate of waffles, and a glass of OJ. He casually sipped on the OJ as he made his way over to a random table, sitting down he started eating his waffles. Ace looked around, notcing a lady standing in a corner, Ace shrugged and kept eating.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Blair tilted her head slightly, and looked around for this lady. She saw her standing in along a wall, and she looked quite anxious. Blair ate some more of her fruit, and looked back at the group. Smiling Blair turned to a page in her notepad, 'So when is she going to introduce herself?' she turned the notepad so the others could see.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Almost as if if by some cue, Alec moved out of the shadows. "Hello everyone! I'm sure you are wondering why Nightcrawler hasn't been seen around here lately, or, for you observant teenagers, why a recorded version of his wake up was used instead of a personal one. Well, Nightcrawler has been transfered to another location, I believe across seas to Germany, to start a school. He sends his reguards that he could not be here to tell you himself, but he was called to travel immediately following my arrival." She paused to allow the information to soak in before continueing. "Now, to answer your questions pertaining to why I am here; Nightcrawler and Professor Xavier have chosen me to take Nightcrawler's place as head of this school. My name is Alec Faye, and it's a pleasure to be your new Headmistress." Alec gave a little smile and waited for the students', and teachers', responses.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:53 am

Ghost didn't say a word. It was expected that they would eventually find someone to run the school. It was satisfied that it had happened quickly and hoped the woman knew what she was doing. As the announcement seemed to be over he got up from his seat but before walking away he turned to Loika. In his low filtered voice he spoke in a calm tone

"Meet me outside"

That's all he said to the young girl before finally turning and leaving the room.

"Awesome a new teacher. We know we could use them"

Volt laughed a little as the students greatly outnumbered the teachers..though it seemed Ghost had for the most part scared them into line.

"Oh hey not to steal your thunder or anything but I need to make a quick announcement too if I can?" Volt only paused for a moment not actually waiting for a response "The other day when we went to the mall I ran into a young man who had a very unique way of living and seeing the world. I invited him to come teach a class here. He said he would be showing up within the next day or two. When he gets here those who want to attend his little mini class are free too. Not mandatory though but I think those who go would enjoy themselves"

With his little announcement done Volt sat back down and went back to eating his breakfast
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 am

Alec raised an eyebrow as Ghost just walked off and Volt carried on with his announcement without an recognization. She had read everyone's files and had a pretty good idea about who she was going to be living with, but she didn't realize they worked like this. It was nice to see students and teachers sitting at the same table though, even if they didn't seem to be conversing together. Alec pursed her lips and looked to where Ghost had disappeared, then over at the girl he called Loika. What had she done? Sighing, she made her way out of the cafeteria and down the hall to her office. Now that everyone knew who she was there was work to be done.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Loika growled under her breath and clenched her fists when Ghost spoke to her. Between his superiority and a new teacher she was really beginning to think today wasnt going to be a great day.
Without saying another word to the others she slammed her fists on the table and angrily got up. She glared at the new headmistress for no reason in particular as she walked by in the hall. She didnt like the way the woman had looked at her after Ghost spoke to her. It felt accusing, judging. She slammed the door as she left as a last display of defiance.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Duncan walked down towards the cafeteria, it was technically his first day and he was off to a slow start. He opened the door to the cafeteria just as a lady exited; Duncan nodded to her, and then stepped into the cafeteria. There he seen Loika hit the table, and storm out of the room. Slowly Duncan made his way towards one of the tables, watching to see what else was going to happen this morning. Noticing Sky, he walked over to her. "...what's going on...? he asked her, glancing back towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"Well, the woman who just left is our new Headmistress, and Ghost told Loika he wanted to talk to her." Sky raised her eyebrows quickly and took a bite of her apple before pushing her finished plate away. "Lessons will be starting soon. "
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 am

Duncan nodded, looking at Sky. "...I see..." Duncan wasn't aware that the school didn't have a Headmistress, then again there was still a lot aobut this place he had to figure out. "So I'm guessing Ghost wanted to talk to her about her bruises..." he said, remembering the bruises and such that Loika had last night. Duncan nodded to himself, and sat down at the table. lessons.... he thought to himself. That was something that he wasn't looking forward to; not that classes weren't fine, but something about mutant lessons seemed to put him on edge.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"Probably..." Sky pursed her lips as she thought about it. The last thing she wanted was for Loika to be made to feel any worse than she already did. I swear, if he makes her cry I'm going to blow his butt all the way to Hong Kong, she promised herself.

Lynx, finished with her meal, stood up, threw her trash away, and left the cafeteria. The sooner classes were over the sooner she could back to her work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Introductions   Some Introductions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: First Level :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: