Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Dante Michael Constantine  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Dante Michael Constantine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Dante Michael Constantine  Empty
PostSubject: Dante Michael Constantine    Dante Michael Constantine  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Dante Michael Constantine  Cute-a11

General

Date of Birth: January 30, 1994
Birthplace/ Home: Bucharest, Romania
Grade: Junior

Appearance

Hair Color and style: Brown, semi long
Eyes: dark brown, appear almost black
Height: 5’11”
Build: lean
Scars/ Piercings/ Tattoos: scar that starts at his left shoulder and goes down to about two inches above his right hip, from an accident.
Other Features: Somewhat thick Romanian accent
Clothing Style/ Usual Wear: Business Casual to Formal
Typically brown or black slacks with a white button down shirt, tie, and a tan jacket with a lapel with his family crest sewn on the left.
On other occasions; a simple, yet carefully made, black suit with a black tie

Character

Personality: Indifferent, Secluded to an extent, Reserved. Those are Dante’s three main character traits, although he does have a softer, friendlier side to him, and he also has a mischievous side. Dante likes to test the extent of people, by seeing just how far he can push them before they ‘burst’. That is the main front he puts, and it acts as a sort of defense mechanism. When testing people, Dante comes off as arrogant, and flirtatious. Although, deep down, he isn’t as such; Dante had a somewhat difficult childhood, which caused him to become reserved to an extent. He isn’t quick to make friends, or to show people his ‘true colors’. But the friends that he does make, he protective of and will do anything for them.
Hobbies/ Interests: When around people he likes: to show off, flirt, and do things that are generally considered popular and ‘cool’; although, his true interest is in art, writing, and painting.
Job Description:
Fears/ Phobias: His Father
Special Talents: Art, Painting, Bilingual
Morality: Acts indifferent, but wishes to what is right.

Mutations

Outward: none
Powers:
Precognition: The ability to see fragments of things to come in the near to far future. These visions typically come when he sleeps, in the form of dreams; although recently, they have just been randomly occurring. When he has a vision while conscious it causes headaches, and occasionally blood-shot eyes. Although when asleep, the only side-affect is being woken up after the vision occurs. These visions can be of anything, but they typically show of disastrous things to come. The visions are rarely of happy things.

Fighting Styles

Explanation: He typically doesn’t fight, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know how to. He knows basic fighting, like how to punch and defend.
Pros: He can defend himself, and also go on the offensive, good reflexes, and he’s pretty quick
Cons: He doesn’t know any special form of fighting like marital arts, and isn’t necessarily very strong, so there isn’t much power behind his hits.

Group: X-Men

History

Dante grew up in Romania with his father, mother, and younger brother. His father was quite wealthy, and his family lived in what his father deemed worthy, a mansion. Raphael, his father, was very arrogant and conceited. Believing that his family, and more specifically himself, was and is better than everyone else just because they had money. Because of this arrogance, his father had very strict standards of what was acceptable in his house. It seemed that whatever Dante did never met his father’s standards, and he was beaten accordingly. His mother never protested out of fear of what else Raphael would do to their family.
Dante was always cautious and protective of his younger brother, Cain. Whenever his father would go into a rage, Dante would take the blame in order to protect his brother. When Dante realized his powers, he knew he had to leave. A mutant, a freak, wouldn’t be acceptable in proper society let alone his father’s home. For about five months, Dante kept his powers as much of a secret as he could. It was his mother who found out first during a social gathering. She told Dante that she would help him, so that his father wouldn’t find out; but Dante refused to leave without first assuring Cain’s safety.
Dante and his mother worked out a plan to send Cain and Dante to a boarding school in England during the school year. Dante’s father agreed only because he believed that the finishing school would turn them both into proper young men. Cain was sent to England, fully aware of the deal; while Dante traveled to America, to try and figure out his new powers.

Sample RP

“Cain Michael Constantine!” the enraged shout could be heard throughout the entire manor. Dante looked up from his book as he heard the shout, and quickly turned his attention to his younger brother whom was lying on the floor of the library reading a comic book. He could see the fear play across Cain’s face as the shouts continued, each sounding angrier than the last.
“Cain…” Dante said softly, standing up so that he could walk over and kneel beside his brother. “Cain… What did you do?”
Cain looked from the doors to the library to his elder brother and back, his eyes becoming misty. “I… I don’t know…” Cain shook his head, trying to remember what he could have done to enrage their father. Cain looked up to Dante, tears of fear running down his cheeks. “Dante… I don’t know… I’ve been here all day… With you…”
Dante nodded, knowing that Cain had in fact been with him all day. He placed a caring hand on Cain’s head, and smiled softly “Don’t worry… I won’t let him touch you.” He told his brother reassuringly. Cain nodded, and then the doors to the library were thrown open; Raphael standing in the doorway, a certain fire burning in his eyes.
“Cain!” he shouted, glaring down at his youngest son. He stomped towards Cain, his walking cane slamming down with every step he took. Raphael raised the cane, preparing to strike the boy. Dante quickly stood between his father and brother.
“Father… Cain didn’t do anything… It… It was me…” Dante said, looking his father in the eyes.
Raphael narrowed his eyes, “Dante… I would have expected better of you…” he said, through gritted teeth. “Cain!” he shouted, “Leave… I need to teach your brother a lesson.” Cain looked up to Dante, and Dante nodded down to his brother, mouthing a quick ‘go’ to him; Cain nodded, and quickly left the library calling out for their mother.
“Dante Gabriel Constantine…” Raphael said, disapprovingly. “I expected so much better of you…” Raphael finally brought down the cane, causing it to make contact with Dante’s face. He fell to the ground with a thud; he quickly stood up again, ignoring the pain. His father proceeded to hit him repeatedly with the cane, until a surprised was heard from behind. Dante’s mother was standing in the doorway, wide-eyed. Raphael paid her no attention, and raised the cane once again. Dante got up to knees, surprised to see his mother with Cain hiding behind her; he hadn’t realized that his father hit him again, until he fell back with such a force he coughed up blood.
Raphael turned, disgust filling his eyes, and he exited the room not saying a word. Dante’s mother ran to her son, his shirt was covered in blood and ripped. His mother unbuttoned his shirt, and gasped loudly; Dante had a large and long cut crossing from his shoulder to about his hip. She turned to Cain, “Cain, get me the first-aid kit”
[[ I know the sample RP is a little… grim… But I wanted to show how Dante got his scar, and how his childhood was difficult. ]]
Back to top Go down

Dante Michael Constantine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: General Info :: Characters :: Profiles-
Jump to: