Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Now that's cool EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Now that's cool EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Now that's cool EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Now that's cool EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Now that's cool EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Now that's cool EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Now that's cool EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Now that's cool EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Now that's cool EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Now that's cool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Zero had an urge to go to this place. He didn't know why so he just went. He was rather bored as the day had no life in it he had thought.He arrived at the place only to see it lifeless and barren. Just wall upon wall, he didn't like the looks of it and decided to make it more interesting to look at. He created in his hands several little tiles of different kinds of ice. He started to make a mural to himself in ice tiles onto one of the walls. The matter he made it stick to was he would let one side melt and attach it to the walls and than he would refreeze it. Withing minutes he had written the word Zero across the wall in a dark blue tile. He smiled at his work and stayed in admiration to it for awhile.

Last edited by Hatta on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Lynx was wandering through the houses, thinking about the bizzar things that had happened. She was going to be a Senior Member of the new school; how many other fifteen-year-olds could say that? Although, everyone thought she was at least sixteen, and she planned to keep it that way as long as possible. No way would she be treated like a kid because of her body's age.

She had been walking a while when she came across a man occupying an alleyway. She wouldn't have looked twice at him if he hadn't been forming tiles of ice with his bare hands. Quietly she watched him as he created the word 'Zero' on the wall. Another Mutant? Atlanta seems to be crawling with them. Lynx silently moved from her hiding place and stood a few yards behind the stranger. "You know, graffiti is against the law, and I'm pretty sure that still counts."
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:41 pm

His cold aura seemed to intensify at the issue of someone calling his work graffiti. "Well excuse me! It is a mural! Plus i give it a day before unfortunately it will disappear. Sigh such a shame really~" He scratched the back of head and turnedto see the teenager. He lightened his aura so it wasn't to cold for his "guest". "So... What brings you here... Little one...
"
He folded his arms and sighed letting out a little mist of frost.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Rolling her shoulders to adjust to the cold air that had filled the alley, Lynx smirked at the man. "I'm sorry offend you work, should I go find the museum director so he can document this divine masterpiece?" The name calling had brought out her sarcastic side, and she fought to keep her temper. It wasn't his fault he was so ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 pm

"Would you! Could You! This should Documented surely!" He said as sarcastic as possible. "In fact!" He smacked his hands together and raised the top hand up, He formed a nice, cool ice baton, He apathetically laughed. "Here you go! You're own work of art~" He said as he passed her the baton as a gift.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 pm

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Lynx said. She put on the biggest, cheesiest grin she could as she caught the baton. For a second, she watched her reflection glimmer in the glass before summoning her extra strength and shattering it. As the pieces fell to the ground she formed a frown. "It broke. I guess it really wasn't such a great quality after all." Lynx looked up at the man, pulling her bottom lip out slightly into a pout.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

"Oh that was cold... Even for me... Psh... He exhaled and let out a small blizzard as his aura went to around 40 degrees. He thought this would be appropriate for the cold girl. "this better for you? To warm? To cold?" He said indifferently as he made a chair of ice and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

"Cold? Nah. In fact, let me give you a little gift myself," she said as she put her the palms of her hands parallel to each other. After a few seconds a throwing star the color of moss appeared, giving a hint of warmth to her chilled hands. "Here." With a flick of her wrist the star went flying through the air, sticking into the bottom of the chair and causing it to melt slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Zero stood as a leg of his chair started to melt away. "Well that isn't nice! Not nice at all!" He scowled a little. Than he decided to be nice so he rose the temperature of the area. I think we have forgotten the formalities! My name is Azrael! Friends call me Zero! And you? He said bowing while forming a small ice rose in his hand.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Suspicion filled Lynx as she looked at the man. She wasn't quite sure what this Mutant's motives were, or where he stood concerning the line of good and homo superiority, but she had to admit that he was trying awefully hard to keep his temper. Smiling, she nodded her head in a polite way. "Lynx."

Last edited by LynX on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:37 pm

He gave a nonchalant smile and sighed, That is nice i presume... So how's it going than! What brings you to this part of the neighborhood!" He asked in a bored tone as he made another chair and started making little ice sculptures.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Eyeing the chairs, Lynx folded her legs and sat indian style on the pavement. "I could ask the same thing of you." She watched as started to make his little scuptures. "Are you applying to help out at the new academy?" The question was a little more direct than she had hoped, but it was out now, and at least she would hear what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Zero looked at Lynx profusely and asked, "Academy? What Academy?" He put the small figurines as ice on the ground and raised an eyebrow. He hadn't heard of any schools hiring or anything. He decided to sit back and create some more items all still tiny and fragile.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Lynx squinted at the man. Where has he been? Under a rock? "It has been all over the news lately. Xavier sent Nightcrawler to Atlanta to start up a Mutant school." She hoped she wasn't giving to much information to the wrong person, but then everyone new about the school's opening. Nearly everyone that is.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Hm.... He inspected the ice figurines for defaults and threw some away keeping the others... He decided to play stupid he knew of Xavier and of his team but best be ignorant he thought. "Yes... I have heard his name... I had no idea though they were making a new school, at here of all places... Is the school finished yet? I would like to see how it looks like!" He had wanted what he said, his only interest was seeing the beauty of the building itself, from all the good things he's heard of the original Xavier compound this would be a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:26 pm

Feeling the urge to get a glimpse of his true knowledge of the place, Lynx stepped closer to where Zero was making his sculptures. "Well, I'm not quite sure," she answered truefully. She hadn't seen the building yet, and had not heard much from Nightcrawler concerning it. "I hear it's going to be quite something, though. You should go to the grand opening, or at least be near a television. I hear it's going to be all over the news." Now at the edge of the ice chair, Lynx went to pick up a sculpture, 'accidently' brushing Zero's hand as she did. A rush of thoughts filled her, including ones of a grand building that made up Xavier's school. She just smiled at the little ice statue, knowing that he would have no idea that she had just taken some information from him. "So is this what you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm

She grasped his sculptures and looked at them in her hands, he made sure that he kePt it cold enough so it wouldn't start to melt. "Actually yes! It is! It is my essence! My reason! Ha I would be nothing without it these days... Ya..." He started to dwell back on when he 1st started to make ice sculptures while he was on the move. Ah what a... Interesting time when he witnessed bigotry at it's worst.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm

She smiled and set the sculptures back down. The sun was starting to set, turning the sky purple and pink. "Well, I've gotta get going. Big day Saturday." Lynx turned and started walking back down the alleyway. Looking over her shoulder, she smirked. "Don't get hypothermia so then you can't see the building, got it?" And with that, she disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm

He smiled and picked up the figurines and left. Soon allthe evidence would fade away so it'd be like he was never there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Now that's cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now that's cool   Now that's cool Empty

Back to top Go down

Now that's cool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Outskirts :: Alleyways-
Jump to: