Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Minor Inconvenience  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Minor Inconvenience  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Minor Inconvenience  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Minor Inconvenience  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Minor Inconvenience  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Minor Inconvenience  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Minor Inconvenience  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Minor Inconvenience  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Minor Inconvenience  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Minor Inconvenience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

Minor Inconvenience  Empty
PostSubject: Minor Inconvenience    Minor Inconvenience  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Ghost reappeared in the room he had claimed to be his, seeing his name had been placed on the door already. He grumbled a little since it meant that people would eventually come to bother him. He made sure the door was locked so no one would be barging in on him. Even within the privacy of his room he would not remove his mask, however the metal gauntlets her wore he did remove resting them on the desk that was in the room.

The room was much fancier then what he was used to..or liked. As he waked around the room, with the lights off, he pulled things from the walls pulling them into the shadows of his room. He preferred having things simple and was making it so the room only contained the minimum, a bed and the desk and computer.

"Much better. Don't know who needed all that extra crap"

He talked to himself as he sat at the desk activating the database easily finding information on the danger room. He began to study just what the room could to, he was adamant about knowing every bit of information about the room to use it to its full extent..if not for the students then for himself

He kept his room dark aside from the glow of the computer screen in hopes that no one would come to bother him. He would get to know the others after he was sure they were worth his time and that meant after a danger room session and not before.
Back to top Go down

Minor Inconvenience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: First Level :: Offices and Infirmary :: Ghost's Office-
Jump to: