Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Shopping?? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Shopping?? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Shopping?? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Shopping?? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Shopping?? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Shopping?? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Shopping?? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Shopping?? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Shopping?? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Shopping??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Ace wandered around the mall looking for his buds. Some friends they are.... Ditching me in a mall on the other side of the country.... Ace grumbled to himself. He stopped walking when he saw a GameStop. Ace shrugged. Might as well..... Ace walked into the store and started looking through all of the games. I should probably get something for Nick... Seeing as how he let me come all the way out here in the first place.... Ace continued to look throughout the entire store, trying to find a good game. Completely forgetting to keep looking for his friends.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Lynx stopped herself right before entering the store, wanting to calm down before getting into such a close-quarters area. The fact that all Zero was one of those Mutant-superiority obsessed made her want to hit something. I can't wait until training tomorrow. At least I know Ghost will having something fun. Once her breathing had slowed and her heart had stopped trying to beat out of her chest she crossed the threshold into the shop.

Smiling at all the games, she imediately crossed to where they kept the shooters. Maybe she could get one of those ancient copys that had been so popular then - now. Not being able remember which one it was, Lynx looked around for someone she could ask for reviews. Seeing a guy looking intently at the shelf, she made her way over. "Have any game suggestions?"
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 am

Continuing to look through games, Ace grabbed a game. Flipping it over, so he could read the back, he frowned. lame... he said, putting it back on the shelf. Ace reached for another game when he heard talk. Ace turned to see a girl. He smirked slightly, not a bunny... but hey she's still pretty cute... he thought to himself. He ran a hand back through his hair. Game Suggestions, huh? Well I guess that depends on what sort of games your into. Ace replied cooly.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

Lynx almost rolled her eyes, but inwardly laughed at the same time. Guys around here were efinetly smooth and almost as subtle. This was going to be interesting. "Really, it doesn't matter as long as it's not one of those talking-animal games." She chuckled. Looking at him more, he didn't seem like the usual Georgian, but then, the group of kids she lived with weren't usual citizens either.
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Ace laughed, Aww... Come on, those talking-animal games are the best! he said jokingly. Ace grinned, and turned back to the shelf. where is it? I know I saw it just a second ago... Ace thought to himself, scanning over the shelves for a game. Here it is. Ace said, grabbing a game off of the shelf. He walked back over to the girl, handing her the game. This one here is a personal favorite, "Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer" This game was all the rage back in Cali when it first came out. he told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:25 pm

"Surfing huh? You didn't seem like you were from around here." Lynx looked down at the game, flipping it over to quickly scan the back. Smiling up, she couldn't help asking. "So what's a California bum doing in Georgia?" She looked back at the cover before switching it to her left hand so she could continue to search as she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Yea... I definitely ain't from around here. Ace said chucking. He looked back at the shelf while talking to the girl. Well me and my buds came here for the surf, but there's really no surf in Georgia he said, disappointed. He sighed, and then grinned again. So we decided to hit up the city. But now I've lost them. Ace laughed.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:40 pm

"Some pretty radical friends you got there," Lynx laughed. "But hey, the area's a great place to the weekend, so not a total loss there; and you've always got the Coca-Cola factory to check out." Ok, so he wasn't from here at all. Looks like she had a knack for picking out the odd ones to talk to.
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Ace laughed Oh yea... Totally rad... Nah, they're actually more of a bum than I am. Ace looked back at the girl. Coca-Cola factory, eh? Hmm... Maybe, but so then I get that your from around here? he asked.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Taking a second before answering, Lynx glanced back at him. "In a term, yes, and in another, no. It's kind of complicated. I guess the best way to say it is that I live here now for now." Chuckling at her own words, she shook her head. "Sorry, that was kind of confusing, but it's the best way to say it."
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Ace looked at her, confused Aight, I guess that makes sense.... he chuckled slightly, still confused. Oh.... By the way, I'm Ace. Ace Ryder. he told her.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 pm

"Lynx." she said back, hoping he would ask for her last name. She had dropped it, and really didn't feel like having to explain why to this strange guy from across the country. Hoping to change the subject, she asked "So how long are you planning on stay in Georgia?"
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Lynx.... cool. Good to meet ya. Ace said.hmm... no last name... eh that's cool I guess... Ace thought to himself. Hmm... I actually have no idea how long I'm gonna be here. I guess it all depends on Nick... Ace said slowly, getting lost in the thought of just how long he would be here.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

"Well, then I guess I might see you around. Thanks for the game," Lynx said, holding up the game briefly as she turned towards the front desk. Whether she would or not, at least she had found someone semi-normal to talk to, someone who wasn't a Mutant with issues on superiority or a sob story about how humans hated him because he was different, just someone normal. I'll probably never get a scene like that again, she thought as the guy rung up the game.
Back to top Go down

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Ace smiled, No prob, and yea... see ya... He said, watching as Lynx walked up to the cashier. well she's got her game... now I guess it's time for me to find one for Nick... Then I guess I'll head to Radio Shack for a new camera... Ace thought to himself, grabbing another game to look over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping??   Shopping?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Super Mall :: First Level :: GameStop-
Jump to: