Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

ROCK & ROLL!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spitfire

Spitfire

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Hikuro enter a shop that looked like a music store for him. He walked slowly inside the post looking at various type of music. After a moment he stopped, turn around and grab a cd. "Huh? wow... this one is really old..." Seems that Hikuro have found something interesting that he like it. "Damn... i can't believe a i can found a Nirvana cd in this days" Nirvana was a band that Hikuro liked. "I hope that i don't die like him..." Hikuro made a little sad face before looking for other cds.
Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Ace decided to hit up the other stores in the mall. If he was gonna be here for a while, might as well make the best of it. He saw a Radio Shack, shrugging Ace walking over to it. Might as well... I need a new camera anyways... he said to himself, as he entered the store. Ace wandered around the store, until he came across the video cameras. Sweet! And they're not that expensive too. Ace said, picking up a camera. He flipped it open and turned it on. HItting the record button, Ace started to randomly record stuff in the store. He looked over and saw a guy looking through CDs. Hey dude! Smile! he said to him, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Hikuro was still looking for some CDs while something call him. He looked a boy with a camera in his arms. Hikuro decide to smile and make a peace signature with is hand, like a normal japanese teenager. "Damn... i love when someone take a picture or record me..." He said while laughing. "Hmm... sorry but i din't see your face, or because i'm new in this parts". Hikuro try to talk to the boy with the camera. "By the way, my name is Hikuro.... Nice to meet you...".
Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Ace laughed as the guy flashed a peace sign. Nice dude. Ace said, closing the camera and putting it back down on the shelf. Ace smiled, It's all good, dude. I ain't from around here either. My name's Ace. Ace Ryder. It's cool to meet ya too.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Hikuro looked at him, it seems different than the others."So where you came from?" Hikuro like to knowing other people that he just meet. He decide to look at other CDs while the store play a new song. "Damn... i love this new Linking Park song... i have to download after this..."
Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Ace laughed You seem really into music, dude. Ace said, picking up another camera. Looking over it, he needed to find one that was water proof. Or else he would end up ruining it again. He looked over to Hiruko. I'm from Cali. he told him. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 pm

"Me? I'm form Osaka, Japan. i know is a little away from here but i feel this place like home" Hikuro still look at the CDs around the store hoping that he found a good one. "Well music save me a lot of times. And sometimes he make me forget about the experiments that put me in pain.... huh, never mind!" Hikuro somehow told him about the experiments he being thought when he was still in Japan. Hope that Ace don't freak out about Hikuro being a mutant.
Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Ace set down the camera, Japan, eh? That's cool brah... Any surf out there? he asked, moving down the aisle sightly to look at the other cameras. When he heard Hiruko talk about experiments, he looked back over to him. Experiments? he asked slowly. What do ya mean.... Experiments? Ace asked, raising an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

"Surf? There some some cool waves there..." Hikuro respond while smiling, even thought Hikuro is more a mountain guy. Hikuro got freeze when he heard that question. "Hmm.. I mean... you know..." Hikuro try to avoid the question. "The experimentation that i mean is divorce... my parents have divorced when i was a kid... a lot of pain... thats why i run here..." Hikuro said smiling to Ace. "Thats why music help me lot in this years" He said while still looking for some CDs of his favorites bands.
Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Ace looked at Hiruko That's tough man... Sorry dude... Ace said, knowing somewhat what it was like to lose your family. I suppose the music would help drown a lot of that stuff out. I prefer to surf my troubles away, but Hey! Whatever works for ya, ya know? Ace smiled slightly, picking up another camera.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:33 pm

"Well... thank you dude..." Hikuro look at Ace once again. After a moment he look at a clock "Oh damn.... i have to go, they waiting me...." Hikuro got panic that was already the meeting time. "It was really nice to meet you Ace, but i have other work to do... I hope to see you around..." Hikuro said while waving is hand to Ace and running out from the shop....
Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Ace watched as Hiruko had a mini freak out sess. and starting running. Ace waved slightly, Yea... Catch ya later dude... called after him, confused. He turned back to the camera. Well that was weird... Ace said quietly to himself, looking over the camera in his hand. Ace shrugged, taking the camera to the front counter. Here dude... I want this one... he told the cashier. After he had paid, Ace left the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROCK & ROLL!!!    ROCK & ROLL!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

ROCK & ROLL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Super Mall :: First Level :: Radio Shack-
Jump to: