Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Book Heaven EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Book Heaven EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Book Heaven EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Book Heaven EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Book Heaven EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Book Heaven EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Book Heaven EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Book Heaven EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Book Heaven EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Book Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Book Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Book Heaven   Book Heaven EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Adriana wandered aimlessly around the mall for a while. She hadn't seen any stores that particularly sparked her interest, that is until, she saw the Barnes and Noble. Adriana smiled seeing the store, and quickly began walking towards it. She weaved in and out of small crowds, keeping her eyes low so as to not lose control. Finally she had made inside, she stood by the doors for a moment; looking at all shelves upon shelves of books.

This is perfect. A huge, open store like this; I'll grab a few books, head to the back, and read till the two hours are up. Adriana said to herself, walking further into the store. She walked through every aisle on the first floor, occasionally grabbing a book from the shelf. By the time she had made it through every aisle, she had at least nine or ten books; which she carefully balanced in her arms.

Heading to the back of the store, Adriana came across the Starbucks; which is usually, conveniently, located inside the bookstore. She walked over to an empty table, setting down the books, before going up to the counter. Can I get a Venti White Chocolate Mocha, please? she asked the clerk, whom nodded eagerly, quickly going to brew the mocha. He came back with the stores Venti cup, filled to the top with the delicious coffee. "That'll be nine dollars and thirty cents.

Adriana paid for her coffee, quickly heading back to her table. She grabbed the book atop the pile, and flipped it open. Quietly sipping her coffee, Adriana began reading through her books.
Back to top Go down

Book Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Heaven   Book Heaven EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:18 am

Aurora walked throughout the mall after walking away from Zero and his speech; looking for anywhere quiet and away from people. She came across a Barnes and Noble and her eyes instantly lit up. She knew that it would be nice and quiet inside and not many people around to bug her.

She walked in and walked to the back of the store, picking up some good books on the way. By the time she reached the counter, she had 3 books in her arms. She quickly paid for the books and went over to the Starbucks inside the store and sat at a table to read.

She glanced around making sure nothing suspicious was going on when she recognized one of the girls from the Institute. She shrugged and walked over to the table the girl was sitting at. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" Aurora quietly asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Book Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Heaven   Book Heaven EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 am

Adriana was in the middle of a book when she heard someone talk. Slowly she glanced up, from behind her bangs. She recognized the girl from the school. huh..... it's that one girl.... i've seen her around.... but why would she come and talk to me? Adriana thought to herself. She smiled slightly at her, Yea... Sure... You can sit here. Adriana responded, careful to not directly look at the girl. Adriana set down the book, carefully marking the page with a clean, spare napkin; figuring that there would be some sort of conversation involved in the next few minutes.
Back to top Go down

Book Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Heaven   Book Heaven EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Aurora smiled slightly towards the girl. Why isn't she looking at me? What is her problem? I hate not being able to see into someone's eyes. The eyes are the only things that always tell the truth. Maybe she is trying to hide something. She thought to herself. She shrugged it off and sat down. "I'm Aurora, what's your name?She asked quietly as she looked at the girl quickly before pulling one of the books out from the stack and setting it in front of her on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Heaven   Book Heaven Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Super Mall :: Multi-Level Stores :: Barnes and Noble-
Jump to: