Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
The Roundup EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
The Roundup EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
The Roundup EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
The Roundup EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Roundup EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
The Roundup EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
The Roundup EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
The Roundup EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
The Roundup EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

The Roundup

Go down 
+3
Tracy Hanner
LynX
Ghost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 am

Volt had left the Central Point of the mall just a few minutes ago. It had been easy to find the food court. Even if it hadn't been for all the various foods that filled the air you could find it easily find it by the amount of people that constantly flooded in and out of it.

Volt stopped to look at his watch seeing that he was a little early, just as he had planned. It had only been an hour and forty minutes since they had let the students wander off on their own, so assuming the students had all paid attention to the time and were responsible enough to show up on time they should be arriving in a few minutes.

He walked around the food court a little seeing what restaurants were around as his stomach growled a little so he grabbed a burger and sat at a table where the students were sure to see him

"Well here is hoping they all find their way here...last thing we need to do is leave someone behind on our first outing" He mused to himself a little as he took another bite of his burger
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Lynx had met up with Susan while on her way to the food court, so they arrived together. "I see Volt, but I guess I'm the first student," she commented as she looked around. Leaving Susan to get her own food, Lynx headed towards the Subway. After her sub was done she glanced around the large area again. She couldn't see any other student, and that was fine with her. Finding a vacant booth on the opposite side of where Volt and Susan sat, Lynx sat down and started to eat. The trip had been surprisingly uneventful. She had found a bit of clothing that she was in need of, as well as other things she counted as necessities. Hopefully everyone would get here soon so they could get back to the academy.

With a sigh, Susan sat down next to Volt with her salad.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

After wandering around the mall for what seemed like forever she had finally found the food court. Carrying only two bags of clothes she was really more worried about other people seeing her. Having only bought a few pairs of jeans and some graphic t-shirts she grabbed a seat by the group. The greasy smell of the food court caused her to feel a little more than nauseous. That was saying a lot since she didn't even have to eat the food.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Hikuro just arrive at the meeting point hoping that he wasn't the last person to come. He walk through the food court with is headset on his head with some music on. He looked at the various restaurants that sell food. "No rice in here? damn.... i go with a hamburger" Hikuro was disappointed that there was no rice set in here, he really miss some japanese food. After he bought the steak he saw a big guy that look like one of the teachers at G.I.A, so he decide to go to his table. "Hello, can i join too?" Hikuro said while smiling, he sit on one of the chair beside a girl younger than him and start eating the hamburger....
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Adriana walked into the food court, immediately freaked out by how many people there were. Adriana clutched onto her Barnes and Noble bag, as she carefully weaved in and out of the crowds. She made it over to a Dairy Queen, quickly ordering a milkshake. Turning around, Adriana looked for the rest of the group. She saw them all sitting at a table, and she began walking over towards them. Wow... This place sure is getting packed... she said, standing by the table.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Skylar walked into the walked into the food court and almost immediately spotted the group. "Come on," she encouraged Loika. Leading the way, she stopped at the table. "Hey, guys. This is Loika. She's, uh, thinking about joining us at the academy." She hoped that the small hint would be enough for at least one of the chaperones to understand.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Volt looked up as Susan joined him at his table

"You don't have to sigh whenever you are around me you know? You could at least pretend to tolerate my company"

He hoped it didn't sound rude but even he was starting to get tired of the attitudes of the other teachers and it had only been a day they had been working together. As he looked around he saw the students starting to gather smiling a little as they were showing up on time which was a good sign to him.

He sipped his soda as one of the students, Skylar he thinks was her name, walked over to them introducing another young girl who looked a bit similar to the other

"Well it is very nice to meet you Loika" Volt offered his hand to the girl in a handshake "And we are always glad to meet new potential students. If you want you can come back with us and one of us teachers can talk with you to see if you want to enroll or not...and don't worry it doesn't cost a thing" He laughed a little as he was sure anyone would assume by seeing the building that to go there it must cost a small fortune instead of pretty much everything being paid for for them already
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Loika stood behind Skyler and looked at the other kids through her hair. She wore jeans with random holes in them, a laced up leather vest that showed her midriff, and a very battered old backpack made of canvas. It was covered in patches from various places. Most of them from wolf sanctuaries or wolf related things. Her clothes she had bought at hot top were in her backpack. She fiddled with the strap of her backpack and tried not to look the others in the eye. She wasnt entirely comfortable with large groups of people.
Her nose twitched slightly as she smelled the food in the foodcourt. It had been a few days since she had eaten anything...besides a couple small game she had hunted. She actually enjoyed hunting her own meat as opposed to cooked food. Still... it smelled good."Yea...im Loika. Skylar told me you guys had a place that was safe...told her id give it a try" She spoke to them but was silently checking out all exits. Always give yourself a way out. Thats what she learned long ago.
She was lost in her thoughts of the exits when a boy extended his hand to her. She slowly took it and shook his hand. She flinched at what he must think about her warm skin. She was at a constant toasty 108 degrees. Lucky for her it was hard to get cold. " Y-yea the place sounds nice...i get it."She looked through her black bangs at him with her piercing blue eyes. " You dont have to sell the place to me....If i dont like it I'll hit the road." She looked away and took her hand back.

Last edited by Loika on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Aurora silently walked into the food court, her eyes darting around looking for anything suspicious. She saw the group of kids from the Academy and walked over to the table. She quietly stood there, not saying a word, holding onto her bag from Barnes and Noble. Every minute she would quickly glance around still paranoid that someone would try to kidnap her again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Volt noted the girls warmer then average touch but didn't think much of it. He had seen a man pop in and out of shadows and he himself could throw lightning..a slightly warm touch wasn;t going to surprise him.

"Well I hope you will like the school but of course we would never force you to stay if you are unhappy there. We just want to provide a save place for...people like us to learn and to gain control of our unique talents."

He smiled again as he let her hand go.

"Susan is there anyone else we are waiting on?"

Volt hadn't learned all the students names yet...how could he when he had only been given a list the day before. He was happy to see that some of the students were reaching out though to invite more of their kind to the school. The last thing Volt wanted was for some mutant to miss out on a chance for a better life because the students, or the teachers themselves, where too stubborn or scared to reach out and offer a hand
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Susan thought a moment. "I don't think so..."

Skylar bounced on her heals. "So then can we get going soon? I don't know about everyone else, but I'm ready to be back in the academy where there aren't so many people." In reality, she wasn't too worried about the people, but she knew that the others weren't big about crowds, and she really did want to get back to the academy. Hopefully when classes started the next day everything would get the new normal going.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm

People are so frustrating Vixen said sitting down quite pissed off since she had been kicked out of a store because she simply turned down the volume of a song she didn't like. Humans were so frustrating sometimes Correction. Humans are frustrating. Sometimes I wanna...Sigh never mind. she said stopping when her thoughts began to get too dark for the risk of Kitty stirring and potentially waking up from her sleep. I definitely agree with Skylar, if one more human gives me a bad look I'm going to snap. she said with a scowl.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Feeling restless Tracy got up from her seat next to the orange haired boy and started searching for scraps of paper to draw on. Taking receipts that no one else had bothered to throw away andnapkins that humans had taken but never used she sat back Siena ms pulled out a pack of colored pencils and some regular pencils and started drawing. She was glad to finally add colors to her work. Looking up she saw the girl for the warehouse from all that time ago. Giving a small nod she continued to draw. Looking at her work she saw that she had begun to draw Zero from before. Frowning she put the scraps of paper in her bag. When the other girl suggested that they leave she couldn't agree more. Packing up her stuff she got back up an started to pace again. Judging by the stares that she had gotten she thought that they had maybe outlasted their stay.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Volt nodded seeing how eager some of the students were to leave, not that he could blame them.

"Ok well if this is everyone lets start heading back to the bus. Got a busy day of classes tomorrow"

Volt tried to sound eager though to be honest he wasn;t sure how classes would go

"and remember you can come here when you want just try and let a teacher know so we don't think you got kidnapped or something ok?" Volt laughed a little as he was sure any of the group gathered here could handle themselves against the simple kidnapper but it never hurt to be concerned.

As he got up he gathered the group together and headed towards the main entrance, there mall adventure had come to an end for now but a new day was coming and he was sure it would be much more exciting then this trip had been
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:25 am

Loika followed Skylar like a a little stray dog following a kid home. She saw the girl from the warehouse before. The tree girl. she though she had smelled her in here but now she was sure. Seeing the girl brought back the memories...memories of Zero. Him saving her from starvation and even taking the bullet out for her. She hadnt realized it, but she was playing with her necklace again. The coin that he had made for her. It was always cold. She smiled and continued after Skylar. She hoped Zero found somewhere safe like she and the tree girl did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Roundup   The Roundup Empty

Back to top Go down

The Roundup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Super Mall :: First Level :: Food Court-
Jump to: