Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Even Mutants Hate Mondays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Even Mutants Hate Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

“Six-thirty, everyone needs to be up and down to breakfast in exactly one hour. We’ve got a busy day ahead, so let’s not start it with tardiness. We are going to be splitting you into two groups. Loika, Blair, Aurora, Skylar, and Spitfire, you will start the day off with Ghost in training, and Lynx, Tracy, Kitty, and Adrianna, you will meet up with Volt in Computer Science. Have fun everyone, and enjoy your first day of classes!”

Skylar glared up at the walls. She couldn’t see the intercom speakers, but she really wasn’t liking it at the moment. ”Couldn’t we have had a few more minutes?” After a second of laying still, she drug herself out of bed, threw on a t-shirt and jeans she had bought the other day, and half-ran down the stairs. Soon she was in the cafeteria, waiting in line for food. There was an unbelievable amount of good food being serve, and it made her mouth water. ”Thanks Pro. Susan,” Skylar said, smiling. She made her way over to one of the benches and sat down to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Aurora jolted from her bed at the sound of the intercom. As quickly as she had jolted up, she flopped back down on her bed and groaned before getting up. At least I get to start the day by training. She thought to herself, smiling slightly. She quickly got dressed in a black hoodie, dark ripped jeans, and black sneakers. She slowly walked down the stairs and into the cafeteria where she got her food and went and sat at one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Volt yawned joining everyone in the Cafeteria. He was already dressed but he still had bed head

"Not used to being up so early" Volt replied with a yawn as he sat down and made a plate of food.

"So everyone ready for class? Dunno what Ghost has planned but my class will be pretty easy and should be fun..at least I hope so"

Volt smiled eating as he spoke noticing Ghost hadn't joined them again
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Lynx made her way down the stairs and into the cafeteria. "Well whatever I'm looking forward to Computer Science. I guess you'd say I've got a certain bond with technology." She grabbed a plate and sat down across from Volt.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:49 am

Loika walked by herself down to breakfast. She was one of those people that just looked like a natural loner by nature. She was also not a morning person. As part wolf she was usually nocturnal. Morning was not her best friend. She came down to the cafeteria in her usual ripped jeans and a t-shirt from one of the wolf sanctuaries she had visited in Canada. She walked along barefoot because for starters she hated shoes. And secondly since she was training today she didnt want to have to look for her clothes and her shoes after training.
When she got to the cafeteria she looked at the breakfast options in dissapointment. She wasnt really hungry at the moment but she figured she was going to have to let someone know of her interesting diet.She could hunt tonight. Aside from Skylar and the tree girl, no one had seen her power or knew what she was.
She got a big glass of water and went to sit next to the girl that called herself Lyn. She was getting used to all of the new students and thier scents. She sat down next to Lyn and looked shyly across the table at the boy that called himself Volt. "I'm Loika....mind if i sit here?"She mumbled shyly. She wasnt used to people but she knew that she had to trust these people. They were gunna be a team some day.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am

Walking into the lunchroom she heard her name be called for computer science. Feeling a little more than over whelmed by the lunch room Tracy settle for a nearby window. Today she had worn a pair of jean shorts that she had gotten yesterday and a white tank top that said,"Aeropostle" in navy blue letters. Tracy had felt a significant change in her daily routine. She wasn't getting as much sun as she used to and it showed a little. Wondering when there was going to be an outdoor class she took her sketchbook out of her bag and started to draw the forest that lay beyond the window. After performing a quick sketch she joined the girl from the warehouse at a table. Giving a small nod at Lynx she continued to sketch.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Blair entered into the cafeteria, walking over and grabbing a plate full of food. Blair walked over to the tables with her food, setting the plate down on a table. She grabbed her notepad fron under her arm. 'Good Morning everyone.' Blair showed the notepad to the group with a smile. Then she closed her notepad, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Mutants Hate Mondays   Even Mutants Hate Mondays Empty

Back to top Go down

Even Mutants Hate Mondays
Page 1 of 1