Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Check it out EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Check it out EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Check it out EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Check it out EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Check it out EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Check it out EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Check it out EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Check it out EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Check it out EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Check it out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Trane stepped in through the giant archway, he was pretty impressed already. This mall could be a cool hang out spot for him and the rouges. He stepped down the hall to hit up hot topic, he needed to grab some new clothes since he kinda zapped all his old ones. the doorway held an ad that raised his hopes buy one get one free on all shirts and cd's.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm

He walked in and began looking through the t's , he found a few XL graphics for green day and my chemical romance. He grabbed two of them, and started to peruse the cd stand, hoping against hope that he could find find something he liked. He looked around to make sure nobody was looking he held up a case and zapped it a little making the music play off it quietly so he could see if it was good.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Chrome walked by the archway, thinking. She was listening to her Japanese music, blasting loudly. She started to remember she was running low on black shirts. She decided that she would look around, hoping she could find a small black shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:27 pm

He smiled "This is a pretty good album" he snatched it up right quick. he walked over to the peircings section and began to look through for anything that would possibly look good on him. He found this heart grenade earring and picked in up as he looked in the mirror
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Chrome hummed as she looked at the clothes. She sighed sadly as she saw t's that had people on them. She hated the twilight clothes and justin bieber always annoyed her. She kept listening to her blasting music hoping that she could find a shirt she would wear in Japan, like Death Note or Black Butler.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:55 pm

He checked out the shirts again, his messeger bag went flying as he tripped. Hi s collection of manga flew out and his japanime cd landed before this girl that was standing there with a scowl, he decided to hit the counter instead of kn ocking her over, and his shoulder hurt like hell
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Chrome looked down and saw the bag. She sighed and took her earbud out of one ear. "Whose is this...?" She had a quiet voice that flowed out as a high alto. She held her iPod close to her, a shirt in her arms. She looked around a bit, slightly dazed from the late night before. She had to stay up becasue she needed to get her thought's straight for her music.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 pm

He tried to stand up. "thats mine sorry" he crawled over and started sliding his manga back into the bag one by one, slightly embarressed to have a girl see his collection of manga. especially the kind he likes reading which is mostly action, comedy, and tons of romance manga. He stood up before her and took his japanime cd last
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Chrome watched him and shrugged. She sighed. "You're interested in Japanese stuff?" She held her new shirts close. She hoped that she could cover the fronts of the shirts. She looked down with her violet eye.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"ummm yea i am, ummm are you?" He smiled off to the side, and blushed a little bit. "what're you hiding over there?" he tried to see what the t-shirt said but she was covering it up. "I'm trane by the way, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Chrome looked to the side and sighed. "Of course I am, I'm from Japan" She held the black shirts close. "Why should I tell you what I'm hiding? It's just black shirts" She headed towards the counter. "If I told you... you'll only be like everyone else... you will just start oogling me" She had a harsher voice as she took her black Final fantasy wallet out
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 pm

"you still havent answerd my question you know" he was getting a little braver in front of her
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Chrome rolled her eyes and she sat the shirts on the counter. She watched as the graphics were revealed. Deathnote and Black Butler were two of them but there was a third one. It had a rabbit face on it with LM.C on it. She looked down and pulled some money out to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

He paid for his shirts and stuff and started to follow her out of the store. "what you can't even give a me a hint to you name. If you do i'll show you something cool" he smiled lightly, he usually wasn't this bold when it come to cute girls. He smiled trying to be charming but he wasn't sure whether he was lucky enough for her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Chrome kept walking. "Let's just say I'm a famous person" She adjusted her glasses as she looked around. She realized she didn't look at the music to see if there were any more new CD's that she might like. She hated people following her. It always made her feel akward
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm

"oh, whatever. And by the way LM.C aren't that great. Especially compared to puffy ami yumi and beat stars" He smiles and tosses a invite card to a party he was helping to throw at the new HQ. "come if you want it'd be cool if you could." He starts to walk away
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 pm

Chrome turned to glare at him. "So you're saying my friends aren't that good? I see how it is. I actually worked with them and they helped me make my music! Ami and Yumi? heh... Yeah right, you haven't seen anything when it comes to music and Japan" She walked around the CD's to look at the music. "It's not nice to make a Japanese woman mad" She hummed in a slight tune. She decided to start humming one of her songs. "but then again I guess you couldn't get real music if it was right infront of your face" She put her other earbud in, so she could block him out. She didn't want to deal with him, especially this close to her concert.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

"Damn alright you passed the test, im sorry but that was brilliant" He walked back over to her and smiled. "you are a true fan, no true fan or friend for that matter could stand by while some no name guy just verbally bashes her friends." He laughed a little, he held out to her the real invite that displayed a holographic warehouse, LM.C could be heard out of the cards speakers.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Chrome declined it. "I tend to stay away from people. The only people I can stay around are my fans, even so it's not for long" She closed her eyes and sighed. "I seriously don't see how you don't recognize me, I'm one of those people painted in Japan like LM.C" She shrugged. "but oh well, I guess not everyone knows me" She moved her hair that had flipped to her left eye. She covered her right eye since she didn't like people looking at it
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 pm

He frowned momentarily then perked right back up. "hey thats ok, but if you change your mind. the invitation still stands. " He turned to go but not before slipping the invit into her jacket pocket, as he turned to leave he also slipped a bracelet onto her wrist. He smirked in his somewhat goofy grin. "Seeya later Chrome and Welcome to the rogue"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Chrome froze there and looked at him. She didn't know wether to get mad at him for doing that or if she should be happy he said her name. She sighed and shrugged. She looked around the store, thinking a bit. The music made her calm, or so people thought. She looked at her wrist and sighed. "I hate it when people are like this... it really bothers me..."
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Little did she know that the bracelet was also a wristcom. he heard every word, and felt a little bad for her. " why dont you, come to the party that'll cheer you up.... LM.C is going to be there, i invited them and they only agreed because of you being here'
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Chrome looked over at him. She couldn't talk. "i'm only going because my friends will be there but...." She held her arm. "i......i can't stay long..... okay...? I... I still have to stay hidden away from other people and i need to be ready... for incase something happens"
Back to top Go down
Trane

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:57 pm

"Good, now meet me in the food court. We can eat and then i'll give you the lift to the party." he smiled and shut off his communicator. (switch to the food court)
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Chrome shrugged. She looked around HotTopic. Somethin caught her eye, someone with pink and purple. She smiled and chuckled slightly. "I think I'm going to talk to her..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out Empty

Back to top Go down

Check it out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next