Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins

Go down 
+2
Ghost
LynX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins Empty
PostSubject: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

At breakfast the next day the announcement is made that Volt and Susan will be chaperoning a day out in town so that necessities may be purchased. Although some were more excited than others, everyone agrees to go. As ten o’clock approaches and the students assemble on the front steps a large black tour bus comes to a stop. Once everyone is settled they make their way to the mall, arriving in a surprisingly short amount of time.

”Everyone has exactly two hours to do whatever shopping they want before meeting at the food court for lunch, so make it count,” Susan said as everyone made their exit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Volt stretched as he got off the bus looking around as the students took off he turned to Susan

"Two hours doesn't seem like it is long enough to explore this place..especially for a teenager"

He looked around realizing they were both left at the bus

"So while the students are off on there own what should you and I do?"

He smiled a little glancing at Susan, he was being friendly but at the same time couldn't help but flirt

Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Susan raised an eyebrow before turning back. "I'm going to read."

Lynx looked around, wondering what she was going to do. Maybe see if they had a Hot Topic or go to GameStop. She glanced back at the bus to see Susan disappearing back inside. Two hours to shop, more like to kill. But it was sort of her own choice not to make any connections. Movement to the side of the group made her turn her head. A surprisingly familiar man was walking up to them. "Zero?"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Azrael was thinking of what his leader had told him the day before. "Zero... Our numbers are small... I am putting you in charge of recruitment... Goodbye my child..." He had no idea how to to do this but that was an order so he had to at least try. He went to the mall today to think of a plan for this recruitment. He heard someone call his name and looked back to see Lynx... "Oh hello Lynx... How's it going..." It was the girl hw met a few days ago. She seemed... Special enough but he just stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:51 pm

"Oh it's going. Check out the group." She jerked her head towards the others huddled together discussing shopping plans. "Quite a turn out huh? So what have you been up to?" Lynx was curious simply because he seemed to be different compared to when she had first met with him, almost like he was nervous about something. The urge to see inside his mind hit her, but she subdued it the best she could. Maybe he would tell her on his own.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:19 pm

He went back to his apathetic self and sighed. So this is that school you were talking about... Interesting... He started to think maybe today wasn't such a bust afterall. Maybe he could entice a few to join the "family" He kept his pokerface on and brightly said, "So would you introduce me to these people than!"
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Squinting her eyes, she looked over her shoulder at the others. Lynx turned back to Zero and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess if you really want to." She made her way back to the group, glancing back once to see if he was following. "Hey, you guys, this is Zero. Zero, this is everyone else from the academy." As Zero approached closer the urge to reach out grew, so intead she crossed her arms in front of her chest and leaned to one side, causing her to appear indifferent to the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Zero gave a nonchalant smile and greeted himself. Hello! I'm zero like Lynx said... Well... He just decided to Wing it! Now or never he guessed. "I see you are all mutants here so I have a proposition... Come join this new group of reformist! It is called The Scarlett Hood and we are a group who will bring us fellow mutants into our rightful place in the world!" With that said he made a small bow and went back up and gave a apathetic smirk to the people.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

What a drag. Vixen said as she had simply walked away from the group and walked even farther away from the man who Lynx had pointed out as she simply wasn't interested in Mutant human politics. They way she saw it for now she needed to master her powers if a human decided to hate her for no reason, its their funeral. Oooh Lingerie maybe I can convince Adriana to try one of these on. she said with a smirk looking back to find her friend.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Adriana stood along side the others as the guy called Zero spoke. She rolled her eyes, Rightful place huh? What a joke... Just who does this guy think he is? Adriana thought to herself. She looked over as Kitty walked away. Sighing Adriana looked back to Zero. Thanks but no thanks. Now if you'd excuse I'm going that way. Adriana said, pointing in a random direction away from the all of them. With that, she waved slightly at the others, and starting walking towards the stairs leading to the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 pm

At the very back of the group Tracy was flustered by the size of the mall. Only two hours? That was enough time for her to get lost. Seeing Azreal or rather "Zero" as he called himself she was instantly intrigued. Listening to what he had to say she was rather intrigued on this notion. Maybe not so much the putting the mutants at top but more of showing the humans who they were. Still thinking on it she continued on walking. Muttering to herself she said,"Maybe later..." before walking off to find a store with minimal selections and easy to access items.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Volt watched Susan walk back into the bus a slight frown forming on his face. As he turned around he was a young man approach the students. He couldn't make out everything the man said but he clearly heard the words about mutants taking their "rightful place" in the world.

He watched as the students walked away, guessing they had chosen to ignore what the man was saying to them, which he took as a good sign. Deciding to leave the kids to their own devices he stepped back on the bus

"Come on Susan you really going to sit on the bus for 2 hours? We could walk around, maybe get a soda or something. We could hit up Radio Shack or a book store. I promise I'll be good"

He smiled widely at her attempting to use a bit of his boyish charm to at least talk her off the bus. Plus they were going to be co-workers so they had to get to know each other eventually
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Susan snorted at Volt before burying her nose in her book.

Lynx gaped at Zero as he finished his 'speach'. "Are you kidding me? I guess I should have taken the information instead of wasting all of our time." With that she rolled her eyes in an almost apologetic way before making her way into the mall. Next time she'd go with her instinct.

Chuckling slightly, Skylar raised her voice. "Why don't you get lost and find some stupid kids to talk into your little group!" She shook her head and followed the others into the mall. None of the others seemed the type to fall for his antics, so she wasn't worried about any of their responses, and instead headed in the direction that hopefully held Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Volt sighed a little

"Just trying to be nice. Heaven forbid we teachers get along"

He turned and left the bus looking around spying a few shops he might check out later but for now he would just wander get to know the lay out. If he was lucky he would find some more good shops...or if he was really lucky some cute women to talk to.

He walked about aimlessly for about 10 minutes before ending up in the central plaza....
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Hmph... Oh well i gave you the opportunity... You'll see us in action soon enough... He breathed out and let out a cold dense fog. Within the fog he fled from the area and went away... For now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins   An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

An Interesting Shopping Trip Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Super Mall :: First Level :: Grand Entrance-
Jump to: