Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Party Time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Splatter

Splatter

Party Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm

A bone pushed out of his skin from his knuckle and poked her arm. "So can mine so just spill it." He continued reading his book while he spoke to her. He was close to the end so he started reading slower. "What's your gift that your so afraid of? It can't possibly be that bad."

Last edited by Splatter on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Chrome looked over at him and moved away slightly. "I'll show you, but you have to cover your ears. You might lost your hearing" She closed her eyes and turned so her back was to him. She didn't want anything to do with other mutants or with humans but if she had to she would. She looked at a tree and got ready to snap it.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Splatter

Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:34 pm

He sighed and stood. He slammed his book close and watched her facing a tree. He cut down his arm and took two drips of blood and hardened them, then he stuck them in his ear and made sure they were stuck in. He nodded and put his thumb up signaling for her to demonstrate her powers.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Chrome closed her eyes and took a breath. "relax. Take a deep breath. Know what you will do" she whispered. She took another breath and she opened her eyes. She relaxed and she screamed, loudly. She screamed for a solid 10 seconds. Within that time the tree had split in half and flew back a bit. She took a breath and turned around to face him. "there. now you see my power. That's all I will show"
Back to top Go down
Splatter

Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:12 pm

He looked at her and pulled the drops of blood from out of his ear. He squeezed them between his fingers and they returned to a liquid form. He wiped it on his pants and walked over to the tree. He kneeled on one knee and touched the tree. He was amazed at how much damage she can cause. "That's a pretty amazing 'gift' you have there." He looked back at her and smiled. "I guess it's true that big things come in small packages. He got back to his feet and then walked over to her. He sighed and looked at her from head to toe. "I'm amazed you have such destructive potential." He folded his book and shoved it in his back pocket. "Why are you so afraid of your power? What's your name again?"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Chrome looked over to the side. She didn't like telling anything about her power. "My name... is Chrome... and the reason why I'm afraid..." She turned so she was facing away from him. She shook her head and walked so she could look at the sky. "When I was little, I always wrote poems, songs, stories, and I drew a lot. My brother was always a bully to me and one day I ended up screaming because he tore my work up. I ended up blowing the wall off of my bedroom and my brother went with it.... He ended up dying and I ended up running away, hoping to escape what I did"
Back to top Go down
Splatter

Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

He nodded and rubbed his chin. He took out his book from his back pocket and opened it to the back page and began reading it in reverse. Then he began talking, as if he was reading out loud. "There once was a boy, who did nothing but study and experiment with his condition that made him oh so different from others." He paused and looked at her, his red eyes locked on hers. "That boy had a loving family. He would do anything for him and the same in reverse. One day, his house was invaded by a stranger and during his attempt to protect his family, he flew into a rage which caused him to kill his entire family. Of course he was locked away for a while.." His words trailed off and his eyes had a glint of sadness in them. Eventually, his regular face returned and he put his book back in his pocket. "Anyway, we should get back inside.."
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Chrome looked at him. She was curious about him but she didn't mind having to think about him for a while. She sighed and closed her eyes. "I can tell you told a story of yourself... I can tell we connect but I don't see how that should go any farther" She looked at him with her one violet eye. "people walk away from me a lot more than anyone with any other colour of eyes. Purple is the colour of evil and posession. It shows that if your eyes are that colour." She headed towards the door. "thing is... I guess you can say, I'm far from evil... but I don't know if that will be for long"
Back to top Go down
Splatter

Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Splatter looked away from her and stared at the ground. He held his arm shyly as he looked away from her. "I never said it wasn't about me.." His eyes glazed over as he recalled the night that he murdered his family. A sharp pain hit his chest but he hadn't shown any pain in his countenance. He didn't want anyone to see how weak he was, or how weak he thought he was. He then rolled his eyes. "No one has the right to judge who or what is evil or is not. No one is really better than anyone else though it may seem like it."
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Chrome closed her eyes. "I guess so." She looked over at him and smiled. It was slightly awkward since she never really smiled. She turned around. "Don't beat yourself up about the past. Think about the future, whether you want it filled with humans and no mutants, or you want to be alone, or even if you want to bring chaos. Just keep your head forward and never look back," her voice was gentle.
Back to top Go down
Splatter

Splatter

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 am

He rolled his eyes. "Im not beating myself up about anything." He turned away from her. "Anyways.." He grabbed her wrist and began pulling her towards the door of the factory. "Let's get back inside. I don't think being outside counts as being at the party, therefore you aren't being nice like you said you were for actually coming." He smiled at her hoping to get her inside.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Chrome grumbled and rolle her eyes. "fine, just don't touch me. I have a thing with people touching me..." She snatched her hand away from him and walked inside. "hopefully you won't try to do anything to me" she closed her eyes as she headed to the back wall and looked out. "and hopefully they don't make me sing at all tonight" she whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm

He was standing on some deserted street in some street like Billings or Arlington. It was the middle of the night. A storm was brewing as wind and lightning raged across the sky. The houses on the street looked long abandoned. He Sprinted as fast as he could, to get out of the wind. Then lightning flashed across the sky filling the darkness with artificial light. He was such a loser. There were those smart guys who everyone knew would get into a good college, and the guys who studied music or art. And him, the guy no one gave a damn about, the kid who was sure to fade away. He had a chance for a future and if he didn't take it now he never would. he sprinted in throught the front door that was pryed open, He was late for his own party.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:50 am

Cheshire looked around, trying to spot anyone who she might know. She sighed as her scan came to an end. No one. Absolutely no one. That just means I've got to make some new friends. Smiling, Cheshire made her way through the crowd, dancing with random people and creating three-line conversations. By the time she was a yard from the stage she had a headache. Someone needs to kill this music and put something decent on. She crossed her arms and, after glancing to see if anyone was looking, felt her hand disappear.

When her hand solified again Cheshire grinned. Wires brushed against her finger tips, alerting her that they had reached the desired destination. She followed the cords up until they connected to the wall. Night guys, she chuckled inwardly as she pulled the plugs. All of the music shut off, but the lights still glowed brightly, showing the bands confused faces. Cheshire stretched out her arms, smiling at her hand that had reattached itself. Being a Mutant was great.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Chrome heard the music stop, her head quickly looked around. It felt off to her for the music to stop. She looked around more and she started to walk through the crowd, trying to ignore the large group of people. She heard people whisper "it's that famous singer that came from Japan, I wonder if she's going to take over." Chrome only ignored the comments.

Once her foot hit the stage she turned to walk against the edge of it. There weren't many people hugged against it so it was easy for her to make it to the steps. She looked around at the plugs to the music. She sighed. Someone walked up to her, "are you going to sing tonight?." Chrome shrugged. She didn't know if she would or not.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:14 pm

The lights were spinning overhead, And the strobes illuminating. the Room with artificial light. He heard the music cut out. A buzz goes through the crowd. The info goes from person to person as they all realize it. Someone yells for security to turn the music back on. Cellphones pop . People start rushing the stage, In the mele of all this he sees chrome and some guy talking. He found himself between them, among the pressing bodies. It's a mass of flesh, "Please! Let me through!"

Suddenly, everything freezes, everything and everyone. The room goes silent. And then, people start to move aside, to let him through. What's happening? He tried to speak the thought, but he, too, was frozen. his tougune wouldn't move. In the silence he could feel his pulse pounding, so he knew he was still alive. The only other thing was that he could move his eyes, and through them he could see cheshire, walking through the parted crowd. He tried to make eye contact, but couldn't. In that changing light he couldn't take his eyes off her.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:30 am

Cheshire, having seen Chrome, pushed her way through the crowd, on the way passing Trane. "Oh, hey, nice party," she said as she continued. It took her a few minutes but she finally made it to where Chrome and Splatter were standing. "I don't know what happened. They just stopped. Is there anyone else that you know who could get up there and perform for us?"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Chrome sighed and looked at her. She looked at the crowd. "It's been a few years since I've sang infront of a large crowd like this, or even a concert hall." She took a breath and relaxed a bit. "I guess I could, but please have the speakers up... I really can't sing loud unless I'm used to seeing the people" She walked to the steps of the stage. She didn't want to get involved in singing again but she had to... To save a party from turning into a war.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 pm

With a grin Cheshire followed her to the stage. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her shorts, only to feel dirt covered cords instead of rough denim. Quickly she plugged the speakers and microphone back in. Since she wasn't aware of anyone playing guitar she left the amps unplugged. Silently she waited for Chrome to sing. Her fingers, now reattached, were crossed. Please let her be better than that band.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Chrome took a breath and stood at the microphone. She grabbed it and moved her hair back slightly, revealing an eye patch. She could see with one eye this time which made it easier. She smiled gently and she thought of her songs. She found her newer one that could be perfect for this. She looked at cheshire. "I need a guitarist or at least.. give me a Satan that I can play" She knew the band didn't have the right guitar for it. She had to think of her song. "I need it near the end so don't worry about it this minute" She looked at the crowd, still scared.

In your mind's eye lives a memory . Hard to find, blinded by sorrow. And her cold voice sings a melody hear her sing, hell frozen rain falls down. She took a breath, getting more used to the crowd. She can't hear your voice. She can't hear you call. You have burned your choice. If you're here, can you prove you're really here?
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

He stepped up the steps and went backstage. There he grabbed his case, inside was a very special gift that his father gave to him on his sixteenth birthday. A custom les paul signature guitar sat inside the case, he opened it up and strapped it around his back. He came back through the curatain to the stage again, he knew this song had a solo at the end, he listened patienly for his chance to shine , he also knew that she hadn't seen him
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Cheshire felt her hand moving again, looking for the amp cord. Finally, after running through a few spider webs, she found it. After plugging it in she moved off more to the side and waited while Chrome started to sing. She wasn't really that bad. It was a bit slower than the Japanese band, but at least she could understand what she was singing and the tune wasn't giving her a headache. Cheshire watched as the crowd started to pick up on the tune and start dancing. It was an odd, partial slow dance, but it worked. At least they're not starting riots.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Chrome started to feel the music come through to her. She knew that if she needed to do another song she could. She was more confident as time passed by. She stared out and smiled. There is a moment in time when all the cards that you've played divide. You feel the temperature dive, and all your demons inside come crashing through. In your mind's eye lives a memory hard to find, blinded by sorrow. And a strange voice sings a melody hear it sing, hell frozen rain falls down. Her voice had a darkened tone to go with the song.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:03 pm

He could his tempreture rising from 98 to a thousand, his chance was coming and he knew it. He felt his power rise and the lights hit his eyes. He took a step foward and gave chrome a nice suprise, he plugged in his guitar abd as soon as he did his power flowed from his amp to the next and so on as the whole stage lit up with power, he smiled as he walked back to the end of the stage to start up some special rigging he set up before the party had started.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:14 am

Listening to Chrome, she saw Trane walk to the front. When the lights came on she frowned. Not only is there a Mutant on stage, he could control electricity. Great. Sighing Cheshire moved to the side and leaned against the wall, watching everyone intently. If anyone else started to pull pranks she would have to be ready to bolt. No way was she going to get caught in the middle of a Mutant vs. humans match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time!   Party Time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Time!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next