Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
finally i am here EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
finally i am here EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
finally i am here EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
finally i am here EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
finally i am here EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
finally i am here EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
finally i am here EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
finally i am here EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
finally i am here EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

finally i am here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightingboy

finally i am here Empty
PostSubject: finally i am here   finally i am here EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am

james walks stright into the adnission office and sits down waiting to be alould into the g.i.a.
he says to himself 4 days it toke me four days and i finally got here i cant wait to join this school and start learning. man a four day flight and then being almost ran over twice this place better be the right one or i left home for nothing. i cant think about that now i just cant belive i am finally here this chould be fun. he starts to take out one of his swords and swings it alound i cant belive how light this thing is he says out loud to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-beyond-evo.forumotion.com/forum

finally i am here
Page 1 of 1