Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 pm

He chuckled taking a few laying them on his head and made hissing noises. "Guess it fits huh." He laughed holding his sides as he pulled out two packs and handed them to her. "Your probably hungrier than I am. Don't you have anywhere to eat and live?" He tilted his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 pm

She ate some of the worms, laughing. Danielle shook her head. "No, I ran away..." She said. She trailed off, looking to the floor and eating the candy. Her eyes swelled a bit with a pool of tears. Her throat felt like it was only a slit to breath as she held in the sobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Jason nodded and smiled. "Well then you can come home with me, My mom won't mind helping you. A roof over your head, food in your belly, etc etc. My mom is use to mutants and this new job she got we don't need to worry about money anymore. He smiled at her and laid a hand on her shoulder. "The past can be a hard thing to forget."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:58 am

Ace walked around the zoo. He had spent the last hour at the aquarium in the zoo, and figured he might as well check out the rest of the place. Ace wandered over to the giraffes, stopping to lean on the bars. He watched the giraffes as they just stood there, eating. Ace sighed, man... giraffes are boring... all they're doing is standing and eating... he said to himself, looking as the giraffe took another leaf from the tree.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Lynx walked around, bored out of her mind. There wasn't much for electronics here, so the only computer she had come in contact with was the one in the guard's shed. Luckily, it had at least been able to give her enough information to not have to actually read the plates. Looking around, she noticed the boy she had met in GameStop. "Hey," she said as she walked up to the giraffe pit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Ace kept watching the giraffes, despite the fact that they weren't doing anything. He sighed, slouching down on the bars slightly. Ace turned when he heard someone call. He saw it was the girl from the mall. He grinned, Hey . Ace stood up, turning to fully face her. I see the video game didn't keep you entertained very long. he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Danielle smiled lightly. "You sure?" She asked, her voice a bit quivering. She thought for a moment, rubbing her hand over the gauze on her hand lightly. "Do you really want to know why I ran away?" She asked. She knew sooner or later she would have to let the story put- crying or screaming in the process. It was buried in her for months- and the secret kept for years. Slowly, it was already eating her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Jason smiled as he nodded, he turned his head slightly as two more people walked up and began talking to each other. The first was a male the second Female and older. Jason looked at Danielle. "I think we have a few visitors visiting the giraffes as well." He had guessed Danielle didn't want others overhearing her confession and the two were close enough to hear even while talking.
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Danielle felt her cheeks flush, but she kept her face from blushing. She looked over at the two people, standing with five feet and seven inches and hiding behind Jason to quickly change her features. She took his hand and dragged him towards another exhibit- lions- and behind a tree. She looked like herself- but sixteen or seventeen.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Lynx shook her and and smiled. "Nah. Not enough action I guess. I see the same must have happened for you." She leaned back against the rail and looked at the crowd of people. Really, there wan't much to look at. An elderly couple stood with their grandkids by the hippos. A woman in a jogging suit went by, the music of her iPod a bit too loud. The only thing that stuck out were two kids sitting together on a bench that didn't look a whole lot younger than herself.
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Danielle pushed a strand of hair into her eyes, trying to stay as hidden as possible and away from anyone who might recognize her. She walked around the tree, her arms crossed over her chest. She looked around, meeting the gaze of the girl Jason and her tried to stay away from. She quickly looked down, her eye color changing quickly to gray. Danielle sighed, her stomach churning with the cry for food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 am

Ace chuckled, stretching his arms above his head. "I ended up never getting a game." he grinned "Just couldn't find a good one, ya know?" Ace told her, looking up to the sky. It was a pretty nice day, a little chilly compared to what he was used to though. He watched as the wind carried the clouds on by, then glancing downwards from the sky to Lynx.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Nodding, Lynx looked over at Ace. "Yeah. I guess I'm really not use to this kind of stuff. Where I come from, you really got into the game." Lynx sighed as she remember her home. Since there wasn't much to do for fun in a cave hiding from kidnappers, some of the older ones would sneak out and steal some video game from an unexpecting home or a rich kid's dumpster. The holographics were so real that it felt like you were actually in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Ace raised an eyebrow "Really got into it, huh?" Ace leaned back against the bars of the exhibit. "Oh.... You mean like those virtual reality games, right?" He asked, thinking back to when Nick dragged him to some geek convention. At the convention they had all sorts of new inventions, including virtual reality simulations.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:28 am

"Uh, sure." Lynx simply said. Of course she couldn't go spouting off about being from the future from this complete stranger. What if he was a Mutant hater? And so what if he is? That's his problem, she told herself. Probably shouldn't be telling that to people anyways. Lynx sighed and looked back over at the two kids. The girl had disappeared, but the boy was still there. "What do you think they're up too?" She asked, jerking her head to indicate the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 am

Ace looked at her, that was a short answer.... he thought to himself. Ace shrugged it off, then looking over to where Lynx gestured. He saw the two kids behind a tree, it looked almost like they were hiding. Ace shrugged, "No clue... Maybe they're fugitives hiding from the law!" Ace joked, while chuckling.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 am

Lynx fixed her gaze on the kids. "Maybe." Although she was almost sure that these two weren't fugitives, her mind was giving her other ideas. Especially sense the girl wasn't really the girl anymore. Determining to keep an eye on them she turned back to Ace. "So, did you find your friends?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Ace looked back to Lynx, while still watching the kids behind the tree out of the corner of his eye. "My friends...?" He said slowly, before realizing what she had meant. He chuckled, "Yea, I found them eventually..." Ace rubbed the back of his neck, while smiling goofily. "I think they have fun ditching me... Then making me run around trying to find them." Ace told her.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:38 pm

"That's good to hear," she said. More and more she would turn to the tree, making sure that the two were still there. The last thing she wanted was to be the one to miss out on the chance to invite some fellow Mutants to the school, or exterminate some rats. Lynx stretched out her fingers before curling them into hollow fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Ace chuckled "Yea I guess so" he looked over in the direction of the tree. Seeing that the two kids were still there, he looked back at Lynx. Ace saw her clench her fist slightly. Wondering if it was him that made her clench her fist, Ace changed the subject. "So... Um... What do you think about that new mutant school they've been talking about on the news?"
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Smiling, Lynx looked at Ace. "It's actually pretty nice. The food's great, the living space is comfortable. Sharing a room isn't ideal, but I'm use to it so it's not a big problem." She hoped that she wasn't about to scare off the only person she had really been able to talk to while here, but hey, she was just answering his question honestly. Just hope that you don't get Susan, Ghost, or Roan on you for going around spouting off that your Mutant, she told herself. She shrugged inwardly. Lynx was really enjoying not having to hide and be afraid, so so what if some guy couldn't handle her saying she was a Mutant? What was he going to do? Go Cali surfer on her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Ace looked at her. Out of all the replies she could've given, Ace didn't expect that one. so this chick is a mutant too... awesome! i wonder what she can do... maybe that's why she keeps looking over at those kids... they could be mutants too...
"So then your a mutant?"
Ace asked, he already knew the answer but he figured it was better to ask anyways.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Rolling her eyes, but keeping the smile on her face, she answered. "Yeah, I'm a Mutant. Is there something wrong with that?" Lynx asked. She wasn't really getting a vibe that he was disgusted. Maybe if she could 'slip' she could 'accidentally' touch his hand and see what was up. No, no, he'll say it. Mentally she shook herself. It was getting harder to control the urges to go around and check who was a Mutant, who wasn't, what they felt about them, and if they would have a part in the future capturing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Ace quickly shook his head, "No! Dude, there ain't anything wrong with that! Actually it's awesome!" he told her. Ace leaned in, lowering his voice slightly. "That means your just like me!" Ace grinned, excited to have finally met another mutant. Back home, he hadn't met any; and the ones he saw were chased away before he could get a chance to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:28 pm

"Really?" Lynx asked, pulling back to look at him and narrowing her eyes. She was going to be sure to be cautious, but something told her that he wasn't lying. After a few seconds she turned to check on the two kids before turning back to Ace. If he was telling the truth she would ask him to join them back at the academy, but if anything made her doubt she was going to use her powers whether she should or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom   The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Zoo: The Altered Animal Kingdom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next