Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Japanese Kitsune Skulk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitfire

Spitfire

Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Hikuro looked at Chrome, he knew she was scared so he didn't let her go. "I already said earlier…. I will always protect you…." Hikuro said slowly to Chrome hoping that she would calm down a bit. "I don't like too… Thats why i'm fighting against them…." Hikuro said while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Chrome put her face to his chest. She relaxed a bit more. Her body wasn't as tensed. "Hikuro... you're the only one I can and will trust" She looked up at him and smiled gently. She had a softened face and her hair was to the side to reveal her other eye. It was different, a dark red to compliment the purple eye. She looked at his face and giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Hikuro looked at her while smiling, he was really happy that someone can finally trust him. He continued to hug her, he didn't want to let her go after she said that to him. After a moment Hikuro got a little surprised when he saw Chrome's right eye, it was a different color with the other one. Hikuro remember that her eyes where both purple so he tried to ask trying to not hurt her fillings "Chrome… what happen to your right eye?". Hikuro slowly touch her right side of the face.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Chrome had looked to the side slightly. She couldn't remember exactly what happened but she did remember some part. "...I got into a fight... a really big fight" She looked over at him. "ever heard of fighting sound with illusion...?" She looked at his face, her hand moving to his. "or even fighting against your own fears"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:23 pm

"Huh? with who?" Hikuro didn't except that something bad happen to her. He heard her talking about the fight. Hikuro only fears was one, his parents. His parents that tried a lot of experiments on him on other people. The ones that turned him into a mutant and ordered him to kill innocent people. Even through they are his parents they still were Hikuro biggest fears until now. Strangely Hikuro body temperature become a little low and his body was shaking. He can't believe that he was still afraid of his parents.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Chrome held her arms around him. "...it was when I first got over seas... someone from Scarlet... they attacked me. I couldn't get away and I ended up getting caught. Days passed and I woke up being outside by a dumpster. Needless to say I was really confused as to where I was and as to what had happened. But they somehow brought me over here and I stayed here, hoping I could find someone that could stop them." She shook her head. "thats all I can remember of what connected to this eye... but even so I could be wrong... it was so far back..." She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Hikuro snapped back from his fears when he heard Chrome story. He can't believe that someone from the Scarlet Hood can do something terrible to her. His body temperature raise from his anger with the Scarlet. "I will destroy them!! and i will pay them to what they did to you!! i swear it!!" Hikuro was really angry at them. He looked at her again and hug her again. He didn't wont her to fill that painful ting again.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Chrome hugged him tightly and closed her eyes. She had missed him, especially because he was protective. "thank you.... so much...." She smiled faintly and looked up at him. "I am glad I found you Hikuro...." She burried her face into his chest. "It has been too long....... way too long"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Hikuro was embarrassed when he heard those words from Chrome. He looked at her while still hugging her. He pat her head with calm "I'm here… and i will not leave you again…". Hikuro looked around hoping that nobody will look at them. "So what do you want to do?" He looked at her for another time waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Chrome looked at him and smiled gently. "Let's look at the red panda's" She giggled. "Or we can wander around. Maybe add something to this to make the zoo better than it is" she giggled again, holding his hand. She looked at him and kissed his cheek quickly. "or do you wanna relax by the polar bears?" She held her head against his arm.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Once again Hikuro become red for only a kiss. He looked at her while smiling "Lets go see the red panda". Hikuro looked around hoping to found some clues but nothing so he decide to look at Chrome and said "Want to lead the way?". Hikuro offer her to lead the way since Hikuro think he was lost.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Chrome smiled and she pulled him close to her. She giggled and she headed towards the back of the zoo. It was empty except for the Red Pandas and them. She looked at him. "It's easy to get lost to get here, but it's peaceful to be here" She closed her eyes, holding his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Hikuro looked at Chrome while smiling "I fill the same…". He looked at the red pandas for a minute, their were cute. Hikuro remembered some memories when he was still in Japan. At first he didn't have any friends since they were scarred of him, except Chrome. She was the only one that was brave to go near him.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Chrome leaned against him, looking out. She smiled gently. She closed her eyes and hummed slightly. She was clearly happy. Her hair fell back over her right eye to hide it behind its cage. She opened her eyes to look at him. She giggled and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Hikuro looked at red pandas while he was smiling. He can't stop smiling when he was beside Chrome. He looked at here while still smiling, he will never forget her face. "What so funny?" Hikuro said while he was laughing too. He really enjoyed the time and forgot everything else beside her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Chrome held his hand in hers, close. "I enjoy spending time with you. This should happen more often" She smiled and stood on her toes, giggling. She hummed gently, looking out at the red pandas. She had blushed slightly, thinking about being near him. She leaned against him
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Hikuro didn't want to Chrome to leave his hand. He looked at her smiling, he can't stop smiling when his around with Chrome or embarrassed. "Me too… But i still have school…" Hikuro answered little nervous hoping that she will not get mad at him.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Chrome smiled. "I understand, school is better than being a dropout like me" She closed her eyes and listened to her surroundings. "theres something moving here" she thought to herself. She opened an eye and looked around the cage and the walkway. "...could it be possible that the guard i accidentially knocked out has a few... friends?" she looked up at him. "cause if they figure out i did it then they won't care if im a celebrity they'll throw me in the slammer... no way of getting me out..." She pouted at him. "the hood is nicer than being put in a cage like the animals here...." she seemed down
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 pm

"N-no… i didn't mean like that…." Hikuro didn't want to saw her angry at him. "Huh?" Hikuro looked around for a moment, he felt some body temperature beside him and Chrome. He hoped that there were other people looking at animals and not the security since he didn't want to get in some trouble. "I already said… I will protect you!" He said while holding both hands of Chrome.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Chrome froze there, her face red. She looked up at him, not sure what to do. She hid her face in his chest. "hikuro..." She shook slightly. "why does it seem like the world is watching..."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Hikuro look at Chrome with a smile in his face "Do you fill embarrassed when the world his looking at us?". Hikuro laughed a little trying to made the joke, although it wasn't really funny. Hikuro looked around for a minute hoping that the security guards aren't near them.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Chrome looked up at him and smiled. She hugged him. "maybe i'm nervous or scared but it doesn't matter" she stepped on her toes and she kissed his cheek gently. "just as long as I'm with you... and you protect me... I will be fine and I won't give a care about the world...." She smiled more
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Hikuro become a little embarrassed when he heard those words from Chrome. H looked at her with a smile and pat her in her head. "So…. what do you want to do now?" Hikuro looked around for a moment to get some ideas beefier he looked at Chrome in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:46 pm

chrome blushed and held his hand. She held out some pocky. "here you go" she giggled. she hugged him tightly, humming
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:57 pm

"Awesome!! I missed this…" Hikuro was really happy to eat something that he very liked back in Japan. He really missed his hometown but he have to focus on his quest for now. "So did you saw something strange in here? Well beside those Scarlet guys…" Hikuro asked a random question, he waited a response while still eating his Pocky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Kitsune Skulk
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Grant Park :: Zoo Atlanta-
Jump to: