Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Field Tripping EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Field Tripping EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Field Tripping EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Field Tripping EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Field Tripping EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Field Tripping EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Field Tripping EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Field Tripping EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Field Tripping EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Field Tripping

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

After the gate guard swiped her card Skylar led the group into the Zoo grounds. Looking over at Hiruko she shook her head and smirkeded. "I'm glad the Academy is counting this as a school field trip, or that would have been a chunk out of our pocket." Turning around to look at the small group of kids, her smirk grew into a genuine smile. "OK, so you guys can go look at whatever you want. The rules are: one, you can't leave the zoo; two, no using your powers unless someone is trying to attack and kidnap you; three, you have to gather facts on one animal, this is being counted as a school field trip; and four, don't get us kicked out," she said the last one playfully, trying to lighten the mood. They were just kids, and after classes, especially Ghost's, she knew everyone needed some fun. With the last rule said, Skylar moved aside to allow the kids to go roam. She herself wasn't sure where she was headed, so she was going to make sure everyone was comfortable going by themselves before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:04 pm

"Ok kids… You heard the new teacher… go have some fun…." Hikuro just smiled when he talk to the kids and pouting to Skylar. He really have to enjoy this trip to have some relax. "and five, don't throw food at animals… throw to me instead…" Hikuro quickly add a new rule to the others, well Hikuro was hungry a little because of the fight with Kitty, he hoped that she will not doing anything stupid right now. "Sky… don't tell me that i have to do rule number three too…. right?" Hikuro really want to enjoy this, it will be really bored to do some paper work right now.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Sighing, Skylar shook her head slightly. "I guess not, although I would apprciate it if you would stay in the zoo with them. I've got some things I really need to get done out in town." She figured it best to at least of have Hiruko know she was leaving. If nothing else he would at least be able to tell the professors that he saw her leaving the zoo if something bad happened, like her exploding a building.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Hikuro got a little surprised when he heard that Sky is gona to leave the field trip. "Damn… well, don't do anything stupid…" Hikuro just smiled at her, hoping that she will not get in some troubles. He walked in the zoo hoping that finally he gets some relax.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:41 pm

A sad smile playing on her face, Skylar turned toward the exit. She wasn't sure what he considered stupid. Would he consider dyeing her hair to keep from being recognized a stupid thing to do? Oh well if he did, he didn't understand her situation, and if she could help it he would never know. Skylar didn't want anyone to know what she could do, what she was capable of when not extremely careful. As she walked past the guard and out of the gate, she clenched her fists, holding back any energy that might try to sneak out.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:55 am

Trane had snuck in through a hole in the fence, He wasn't officially a student yet but he would stay with the group and ride back to the academy. He knew what would happen if he got caught , but he was tired of being an outcast and living on his own. He could pay tuition that wasn't a problem
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Hikuro looked around to saw if the students were are right. He looked again and saw something strange for him. A tall guy with dirty blonde guy got Hikuro attention. "Hey you!, back there!" he pointed to the guy and go in front of him. "Who are you?" Hikuro ask him, hoping thats his not an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:39 pm

"ummm uhhh...." He touched a nearby light and sent a charge large enough that it overloaded the light abd made it explode, he used the explosion as a distraction for him to make his escape. He sprinted past him and around the corner, he ducked and dived past people. He ran and hid near the wolf habitat. He let out a sigh of relief, looking around him for that guy
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Hikuro got a little surprised when he looked at the explosion even thought he din't get any pain from that. "don't tell me…" Hikuro looked around to look for that guy. Hikuro smiled a little and think a lot of stuff. Hikuro decide to go looking for him "Come here… i will not bite….". Hikuro try to seduce a little to that guy hoping that he will show himself.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 pm

He slowly walked towards him but kept out of sight, not knowing whether this guy could be trusted or not. He snuck behind him and tried to figure out this guy could be friend or foe. From the way he was dressed he could tell he was possiblty a teacher or a mentor or something. He also had this "firey" aura about him, also he seemed a little off when he was walking around.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Hikuro was still looking around to search him but it was a little hard. "Come here… i will not hurt you…" Hikuro keep saying that line, hoping that the mysterious guy will finally show up. Hikuro was hoping that he will be friendly and not suddenly attack him, with a lot of peole around. "…I know how it feels to be different… i can help…" Hikuro think that guy is like him, a mutant. That light can't suddenly explode like that so he figured that he was one like him.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

He got close behind him and picked his wallet out of his pocket, he looked through . His license said hiruko and he lived at the academy. He should have watched where he was going cause he walked right into him and he fell and dropped his wallet at his feet
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Hikuro turn quickly around while looking at the guy with is wallet. "Damn… can i have my wallet back?". He looked at the guy hopping that he will start to talk a little. "So… do you have a name?" He looked at the guy with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

He stood up and handed him back his wallet, and brushed himself off. He got a better look at the guy, and thought he couldn't be a bad guy with the look on his face. "I'm sorry i wanted to learn a little more about ya before we talked, i'm trane"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 pm

He grab his wallet and made a big smile to him. "Don't worry… By the way I'm Hikuro" he smiled again to him, hoping that Trane din't scared of him. "So…what you want to talk about?" He put his wallet back at pocket, hoping that nobody else will steal it from him.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

He smiled back sensing he was a cool guy so he decided to open up to him. "Well i'd like to be a student at the academy, i was hoping that i could hideout at the zoo and sneak onboard the bus back so i could become a student without anybody noticing me. But it looks like i've been caught hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well… i have good eyes…" Hikuro made a little laugh. "Well… i spotted you since the the older student that go to the zoo was only me and another girl. And you are a little older for a younger student." Hikuro explain the situation a little. "You want to join the academy? well i'm sure that the principal will be happy with that…." Hikuro looked at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Trane

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

"really? You'll let me come back with you to the academy? Yes yes yes!" He jumped up and down with joy , and he had a smile a a mile wide. "May i ask though how is it at the academy? Are the classes good and are the people there nice? What can you do? i mean what kind of power do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 pm

"Well… i hope it will be ok…." Hikuro looked at him with full of joy. "Wow… calm down, that are a lot of question in one… hahaha" Hikuro just laughed about the sudden questions. Hikuro decide to lay his back on a wall and continued to talk. "Well.. the Academy is big… The classes? well i only haves 2 class when i got there, but are cool…" Hikuro take a deep breath to talk again. "Nice? well if you nice to them they will nice to you… right?" Hikuro smiled at him again. "What i can do? well a lot of thing… hahaha" Hikuro laughed again. "My power well…" Hikuro raised his finger and start a little fire on top of it. "Pyrokinekis… thats what they call if i'm not wrong… how about you?"

(OOC: I'm really sorry about my late post… i'm a little busy with collage… sorry)
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Skylar didn't stop running until she made it to the Zoo. Halting just outside the gate, she took a moment to breathe before turning to Loika and the boy. "Okay, I'm going to go and round up the others. I'll meet you guys at the bus." With that she left the two and walked to the gate. Luckily it was the same guard so she didn't have to pay to get back in. She stook off to the side and waited for the rest to join her.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Loika paced back in fourth in front of the zoo where sky left her. Her sides were heaving from all the running. Her ears flicked back and fourth in anxiety of not knowing where sky was. Sky was beginning to be like a member of the pack for Loika. She opened her jaws and set the pack she was carrying in her muzzle down and looked up at thier new friend in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Duncan leaned against the brick wall, that surrounded the zoo. He nodded to Skylar before she took off again. Duncan looked up at the sky and clouds as he tried to get his breathes steady and slow again. After a few deep breathes, he could feel his heart pace slow. With a sigh, Duncan looked down at the wolf-girl. He raised an eyebrow, noticing that the wolf was already looking at him. Slowly, Duncan slid down the wall to a sitting position. He continued to watch the wolf, "hi there...." Duncan said, looking up as a couple walking by gave him an odd look for talking to an animal.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Loika tipped her head to the side like a curious dog. She wasnt ready to trust anyone besides skylar yet but she didnt exactly get a bad sense from this new guy Duncan either. She started to reply back when the couple walked by. She quickly sat down and offered her paw like a stupid dog. " Um, woof! woof!"
She shook her head after the couple walked on. " Ugh i hate doing that. It makes me sound like some idiotic dog. Anyways you dont have to talk to me like a household pet. Im in a wolf form but i still have the ability to speak. I still have all of my mental abilities. Im just slightly more enhanced in this form." She was still panting slightly but not as bad as earlier. She was feeling a little uncomfortable however, that sky left her alone with this guy. She tried to distract herself by looking over at the zoo. " So whats that place that Sky went into?" She said nodding her head in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Duncan looked down, as Loika held out a paw. He looked over as the couple entered into the zoo, then he looked back at Loika. Duncan watched her curiously as she began to speak. It was one thing to talk to an animal, but for it to respond; that was something he was going to have to get used to. Duncan nodded as she finished explaining herself, then he turned to look at the zoo's gates. Seeing that it was going to take awhile, Duncan proceeded to look upwards to the sky. As he watched the clouds drift by, he heard Loika speak again. Without directing his attention away from the clouds he answered "It's a zoo... It's where they keep wild and exotic animals, so that people can look at them. There was a certain digust buried deeply in his tone. Duncan wasn't neccessarily a huge animal person, but something about cages always upseted him.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Loika snarled and her fur stood up on end. " Yur telling me that they keep animals in cages in there so that people can stare at them?"She could feel her blood boil with rage." Humans sicken me so... so bad. Only a truly disgusting thing could cage an animal and enjoy it. I spent five years in a damn cage. It was no where near enjoyable for me. Humans should spend some time in one." She couldnt help it but her wolfy frame was shaking with rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Field Tripping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field Tripping   Field Tripping Empty

Back to top Go down

Field Tripping
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next