Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Re-creating

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trane

Re-creating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

He saw all this going down, and it was starting to piss him off. He hated it when guys didn't catch the drift that the lady didn't want him to be hitting on her. He rose from his chair before the lady started to cut hhis hair, and walked to the door way of the salon where the guy was sitting on the ground before the two girls. "Hey buddy why dont you take a hint and beat it before she gives you another black eye." He reached down to grab the guy but instead magnatized his feet and ass to the ground. He looked up at the two girls and smiled at them. "I don't think he should bother you much anymore, if he does then he's pretty stupid. May i ask what you're names are?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 am

Duncan was walking down the street, looking up at the clouds. The clouds were drifting along, just as he was casually drifting through the busy streets. It wasn't until Duncan heard shouting, that he turned his attention away from the clouds. Right as he looked down the street, he saw a girl punch a guy in the face. Duncan cringed slightly, trying to imagine what the guy had done to deserve such wrath.
Duncan sighed to himself, it wasn't normally his style to get involved with people; but a few people were beginning to stop and look at them. At that rate, a crowd will have formed in a few minutes. He stepped forward, walking towards the girl. He slowly looked from her to the guy and back. "Hey... You need to calm down..." Duncan told her carefully.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:28 am

By now all Skylar could feel was the hot energy. She barely heard the guy when he spoke, but she could feel him standing next to her. "Please, you really don't want to be near me right now." She looked over at Loika before looking at the boy. Skylar wasn't sure why he was there, but she was sorry he was going to have die after trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:36 am

Duncan could sense the girl's anger rising beyond control. He sighed again, if this escalated any further, Duncan would have to resort to using his powers. Something that he hated having to use. Although he could sense something else besides anger arising in the girl. Duncan feared that something might happen, if her tension rose any further. "Look... I can tell your angry... But losing control of your temper won't resolve anything..."
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 am

Loika was trembling. Out of fear and anxiety. With all the people around she was ready to bolt. Her hand on Sky's arm tightened in anxiety. Her body trembled as she resisted the urge to shift. " Sky-y. I gotta get out of here." She said shakily. last thing she wanted was a repeat of the park.

Nick chuckled as he sat up and took his hand from his nose. Blood trickled out of his nose. " hah. I knew it. You are one like me." He said with a satisfied little smirk on his lips as if he figured out the answer to a math problem. He seemed even more pleased to see Loika anxious at the site/smell of his blood.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 am

Skylar's anger returned as Nick made his comment. Maybe if she could transer the energy into words it would help enough for her to gain some control back. "Look, we are nothing like you. We aren't here to make a scene. We're not monsters." She turned to Loika and nodded her head. "I'll meet you back at the academy." Then, she looked back at the other boy. "Look, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be around here. I'm not exactly able to control myself." Whether this boy was Mutant friendly it was best if he knew what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 am

Duncan watched the girl carefully, even though her words toke a more even tone; anger was still building. Sighing, Duncan concentrated on the girl's emotion. He closed his eyes, focusing on transferring his calmness into the her psyche. Slowly he could feel anger rising in himself, but he quickly enclosed that anger in his psyche along with all his other 'transferred' emotions. Duncan opened his eyes, looking back at the girl. He hoped that he had taken enough of her emotion. " There... How do you feel?" Duncan asked her slowly.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 am

Taking in deep gulps of breath, Skylar could feel the anger subsiding enough for her to gain back control. Slowly she straighted up and took her fists away from her temples. The heat was still there, but it was less tense. "What did you-" she paused mid question and looked closer at the boy. He obviously wasn't normal. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 am

Duncan looked away from the girl, running a hand through his hair. "Yea... You're welcome..." Duncan then turned his attention to the guy, he eyed him wryly. "So what exactly did you do, to get her so riled up?".
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 am

Nick chuckled and wiped the blood off of his nose with his shirt sleeve. He stood up slowly and smirked. " I was just flirting with these girls completely out of line really. I was a complete annoyance but damn it was fun. They made it a real challege. I miss that about girls these days. They just dont play hard to get." He winked at Loika causing her to shiver.

Loika was about to reply with a smart alec retort when she noticed the police car pulling up. She whimpered and nudged Sky. " Sky we gotta get out of here. A crowd is forming and someone called the police..." She was fully prepared to take off. She noticed out of the corner of her eye, that the boy was too. Was he really that into a chase?
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 am

Sky snarled as the boy made his comment. So this is what he did for fun? She was just about to say something when Loika nudged her. She looked over and sighed. The last thing they needed was for the professors to hear they got in a fight. Glancing at the boy who had calmed her down, she asked, "If you want, we've got room for you at the academy. You seem pretty well incontrol of those abilities, but it could always be fun to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 am

Duncan sighed as the police cars arrived to their side. He didn't bother responding to the guy's snide remark. People who would go out of there way to make other's uncomfortable in anyway had a tendency to annoy him. It was only that when the girl spoke to him, that he turned his gaze away from the boy. "Academy?" Duncan had heard of the new mutant school that had opened up in the city. Though he had never thought of actually going there. Then again, now as he thought about it; going to this mutant school could save him from his Aunt's house. Duncan nodded to the girl "I suppose it could be worth a look..."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:35 am

Smiling, Sky jerked her head, indicating for him to follow them. "Come on, I've gotta stop by and pick up some students at the zoo. You can ride with us on the bus back. And you too Loika," she said, looking at her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:38 am

Loika still clung to her roomate's wrist like a scared child. She couldnt help her gaze darting between prince charming and the police. " Alright alright im ready to go lets just go." A new wave of shivers went across her body. " Lets just get out of here before i shift."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:28 am

Skylar nodded. She looked at the boy who had started all of this and couldn't help but want to punch him again. Taking deep breathes she turned to the second boy. "Come on." With that she slunk back from the crowd and started to casually walk down the street so that the police wouldn't suspect anything. As soon as she turned the curb she started to run.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Loika stayed right on Sky's tail as they rounded the curb, she shifted and nudged her clothes in her backpack and carried it in her mouth as she ran behind Sky. With the hair cut her appearance had changed too. She was alot less fluffy and now looked like a solid black husky with blue streaks following sky.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Duncan followed the two girls as they ran back to the zoo. Running wasn't actually something he enjoyed, but seeing as how the police could be following them it seemed almost fitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-creating   Re-creating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-creating
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Decatur Square :: Polished-
Jump to: