Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
It's been a long walk.... EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
It's been a long walk.... EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
It's been a long walk.... EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
It's been a long walk.... EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
It's been a long walk.... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

It's been a long walk....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho Land

Jericho Land

It's been a long walk.... Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 am

"It's been a long walk," Jericho muttered to himself. The weight of his pack dug the shoulder straps into his muscle. Jericho let the pack fall to the ground as he breathed a sigh of relief. He pulled out a small piece of paper with obscure writing on the front and a small group of numbers along the bottom. "Well the address looks correct but I wasn't expecting this," he said, "this building looks seems a bit too... nice." Jericho folded up the worn piece of paper and briskly slid it into his pocket. Deciding that it was worth a try, Jericho lifted up his bag and walked toward the academy.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Blair was out on an afternoon walk. She gripped her notepad loosely to her chest as she gazed upwards to the sky and clouds. Smiling to herself, Blair stopped walking to admire the endless sky of blue. It wasn't until she heard footsteps that she took her attention from the sky. Blair noticed a man walking towards the academy, she responded by gripping her notepad tighter to herself. She took a few steps back, not sure what to do; or whether or not this man was friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Jericho Land

Jericho Land

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"Whoa now," Jericho said calmly, "I'm not gonna hurt you." Jericho let his bag slide off his shoulder and thud against the hard earth. He raised his hands out to waist level and kept his palms down. "I'm not going to do anything." He tried to maintain eye contact so as to show that he was here on peaceful terms.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Blair lowered her head slightly, but maintained eye contact. She nodded when the man told her he wasn't going to do anything. Blair loosened her grip on her notepad, and quickly flipped it open. She began writing quickly, but the writing was still perfectly legible. Alright, so then may I help you? Blair held the notepad in front of her, so that the man could see and read it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho Land

Jericho Land

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:55 pm

"My name is Jericho. If you don't mind me asking is this the G.I.A?" Jericho stood for a moment as he spoke wondering why this girl was writing. "She must be mute," he thought to himself. Jericho kneeled down to pick up his bag. Before he stood back up, He pulled the old, folded piece of paper out of his pocket and checked the address once more. Still reading, he stood up and hefted the bag onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Blair nodded, and smiled kindly. She turned the notepad back around and continued to write, Yes, it is. Are you here to join the academy? Blair over-looked her writing, and was about to turn it back around when she stopped to add one more thing. My name is Blair, Blair Nox Blair smiled, and turned the notepad for the man, Jericho, to see.
Back to top Go down
Jericho Land

Jericho Land

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Jericho took the old piece of paper and folded up nicely. From one of his side pockets slid a small black case he opened it and gently place the paper inside. Jericho smiled and placed the case back into his pocket. "I've been walking for many days now. It brings me great pleasure to know that I can finally rest. Yes, I'm here to join." Jericho smiled, his emotion clearly peeking through the expression on his face. He was so very tired, but his happiness was preventing any sign of soporific behavior from showing. "Sorry, its just nice to know that my journey finally over," Jericho said with a relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Blair smiled politely, turning her notepad towards her once more. She began writing, and when she was finished she turned the notepad back towards Jericho. I'm glad to see that your happy to be here. If you would please follow me, I'll take you to Ghost's office. He should know where to go from there. Blair closed her notepad, and gripped it to her chest. She turned slightly gesturing politely for Jericho to follow her. Blair began heading back to the academy building, leading him to Ghost's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long walk....   It's been a long walk.... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a long walk....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: The Grounds :: Front Yard :: Side Walk-
Jump to: