Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
A New Home EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
A New Home EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
A New Home EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
A New Home EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
A New Home EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
A New Home EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
A New Home EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
A New Home EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
A New Home EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

A New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: A New Home   A New Home EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Blair made her way to her new room. Upon opening the door, she saw the two beds. Feelings of disappointment and happiness flooded into her mind. She was hoping to have her own room, Blair had never had a roommate and was going to have to get used to sharing a living space. Though at the same time, she was happy that she wouldn't have to be alone.
Blair walked over and claimed the bed along the wall, and away from the window. She carefully set down her bag, and then proceeded to set up a sheet stand next to the bed. Next to the stand she set down her violin case. Blair grabbed her notepad and sat on the bed, awaiting the arrival of her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Loika's legs shook as she walked through the hallway of the dorms to her room. She really didnt like being this close to people. Even if they were mutants. She didnt like being in the closed space either.
She got to her dorm room and peeked inside. There was a girl already there. She didnt look too scary. She sucked up all the courage she could and walked inside. She went to the bed by the window and sat down, hugging her pack to her chest. She traced a patch from colorado with a wolf sanctuary logo on it with her fingers. She didnt look up at the girl entirely but glanced up at her through the black hair that was hanging in front of her eyes. " Im...Loika. Dont worry i dont have alot. Just this pack. Im you're new roomate. I wont be any trouble. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Blair watched as the girl walked in. It seemed almost like the girl was afraid of her, which would be impossible. 'Why would anyone seem timid around me?' Blair thought to herself. Blair inhaled deeply, preparing for an introduction. The girl spoke her name, and made a comment.
Blair flipped open her notepad, quickly writing something down. She took another deep breathe, ready to make her response. Blair then turned the notepad around, smiling as she showed it to the girl, Loika.
'My name is Blair Nox, it's a pleasure to meet you.' Blair waited a moment before flipping the page. 'I'm glad that we're roommates. So please don't worry about causing any trouble. This is your room to, so please make yourself at home.' Blair then closed her notepad, holding it on her lap while she smiled politely at Loika.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Home   A New Home Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Home
Page 1 of 1