Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Check it out - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Check it out - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Check it out - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Check it out - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Check it out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Check it out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:12 am

Cheshire kept moving from the accessory section to the body jewelry, trying to figure out what would be more worth buying. She would have to get a job soon, before she ran out of money. Maybe they would hire her here... Maybe. Only bits and pieces of the two's arguement had found her way to her, largely because she had chosen to ignore it. Nothing was more annoying then to have to listen to people bickering. Cheshire stopped at a t-shirt and smiled. It was ripped and holey, and black. Perrrfect, she thought, laughing silently as she held it up.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 am

Chrome saw the girl holding up the t-shirt. She couldn't help but chuckle. "i see you like black ripped shirts" She held her bag and looked at the nailpolishes. She hummed gently as she looked at the colours
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Looking over her shoulder at the girl, Cheshire smiled. "I guess you would say that. It's more of a thing for ripped clothes period." Cheshire turned around so that the girl could see the large hole in her shirt showing her mid-section. She layed the shirt over her arm and glanced into the bag. "Nail polish much?"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Chrome giggled slightly. "I like the colour black, what can I say?" She smiled and looked at her. "You have an interesting style, I like it" She held her hand out, in a friendly manner. "I'm Chrome, by the way, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

He came back in, and saw the two girls talking. "hey do you think that you could update me. i mean i know my style is fine, but i could stand some inprovements. If you wouldn't mind and then we can hed over to the party, and chesire you can come too" he smiled a bit thinking he was so smart for knowing who she was
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Chrome looked at trane. She was annoyed that he was near her at this moment. She just wanted to get some rest and relaxation before having to do anything else. She turned her attention back to the girl. She sighed and adjusted her bag.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Cocking her head slightly, she looked at the guy. "Yeah, I'm Cheshire, how'd you know?" She didn't remember ever bumping into him. Shifting her wait onto her hip, Cheshire looked between the two, waiting for some answer.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

" Lets just say i'm good at reading people, and youre like an open book to me" Little did she know he was actually reading her electrical wavelenght, everyone has one and they're all unique in they're own way so he can read a person's personality, emotion. That and he had taken a wild guess by her clothes and smile.

Last edited by Trane on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Chrome looked at Cheshire an smiled. "nice to meet you" She tried to ignore Trane since she was starting to get highly annoyed. 'why is he coming back to me and how am I supposed to believe him when it comes to this stuff. And what is with this whole rogue thing" She shrugged her thoughts away and bought her nail polish. She decided that she would hang around here since she had nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Cheshire flicked her ears and smiled slightly. "OK, so you know my name, what's yours?" She moved to the side and placed the shirt back, then turned around to face him once again.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:08 pm

" I'm trane " he looked at the wallets and bought a heart grenade cover. He turned and held out his hand to hers, hoping that he wouldn't accidently let some volts fly. "so cheshire do you wanna hit up a party tonight?"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Chrome looked around. She closed her eyes and thought a little bit. She needed to figure out what she was going to do and she needed to find a new place to stay since she was running low on money. She needed to get a job but she knew no one would really hire her. She is dark and she tends to stay hidden from other people.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 pm

A huge grin extended across her face, making her look even more like the famous cat. "You're speaking my language. When and where?" She hadn't been to good party in a while and it would be refreshing to go to one.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Chrome looked over at Cheshire. She sighed and turned back around. She wasn't a party person. She wanted to see Aiji and Maya again but she couldn't stand parties at all. She thought a bit more, trying to think of a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 pm

"900 avenue b, just on the edge of town. it going to be a huge party, at least i hope so. " he brushed the hair from his eyes, and gave a toothy grin, worthy of that famous cat. "Food, drinks, and live bands. with a special performance by myself"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Chrome closed her eyes and put her headphones on. She decided to block everything out since she was getting annoyed by this guy. She started out of the place, holding her bag close. She sighed and thought a bit, what job would hire her. She sighed and looked forward. She decided to head to her temporary home but she just stayed inside the store. It was annoying her that she didn't leave.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm

"Sounds great. I'll be there." Cheshire grabbed the shirt once more, as well as a bright green top the would come up to about an inch over her belly button. She made her way to the checkout counter. After a short talk with the clerk, Cheshire walked away with a plastic bag and an job application. "See ya tonight!" Cheshire said as she walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Trane

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 pm

He turned and started walking, he dropped a flyer for the blackcat cafe, which he owned after his parents retired. It said they were hiring, he continued to walk and started to head for the big archway again. He looked back one more time as he headed out and smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check it out   Check it out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check it out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2