Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Yep, We're the Troublemakers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 pm

"He probably heard about your episode in the park. Don't worry about it though, the worst he can do is put you in here on expert right?" Sky said. She shuddered at the thought. He couldn't really do that, not with her level, that would be along the lines of abuse. Once everyone was out of the Danger Room she pressed the button that locked it and made her way out into the night once more. "So how was that for you?" she asked, looking over at Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:50 am

Loika followed along and nodded. She knew there was no real way for Ghost to know about the park... but he would know all the same. She would just have to pretend like it didnt bother her when he punished her. She blew her bangs out of her face. Her hair had already grown back to her shoulders. No where near as long as it was before but it would get there.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Duncan walked along with the girls, glad that the training session was over. He knew that he was seriously going to be hurting in the morning. Duncan stretched his arms above his head, and looked over at Sky when he heard her talk to him. He put his arms back down, ".....painful...." he said slowly. "...although I suppose it was slightly entertaining, and maybe a bit fun........ Duncan added with a shrug. Once outside, Duncan looked back up to the sky; determining the position of the moon in the sky, Duncan could tell that it wouldn't be long until dawn.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:54 pm

"Yeah, and to think we get to do this everyday with Ghost!" Sky said with fake cheerfulness. She walked along, thinking about how great it was going to be getting into her bed and sleeping. Of course, she probably wasn't going to be much, but any was better than none. "So, I'm guessing everyone will either be back or be just walking in the door, so we'll have to be quiet. When we get up to the third floor you'll go left and we'll go right. Just pretend you had to use the bathroom or something if you get caught. And if you run into the guy with the mask, you're pretty much doomed."
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Loika walked alongside Sky and rubbed her stomach when another cramp hit her. " Sky do you wanna help me sneak into the kitchen? we arent allowed to leave and i really need meat. Im gunna start getting sick soon. I pretty much wore off the last of any remaining energy i had in my system with that training session."She was already beginning to look pale.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:59 am

"Yeah, of course." They were approaching the glass door to the cafeteria. Inside it was dark, the only light coming in from outside. Sky gave the door a small tug to test it. To her surprise it wasn't locked. "So either someone knew we went out or they are just that sure of their security system. Well, let's go see what awaits us inside." Almost silently she slipped into the building and stepped to the side so that the others could come in.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Loika followed her, her arms wrapped around her stomach in a weak effort to stop the cramps. She hadnt had her kind of food in days. The "human" food she ate wasnt helping. She was pale and her skin was beginning to get a cold sweat. She could feel the fine line between her wolf self and her human self shivering.
She shivered a bit and put her bag down as she shoved past Sky. She wasnt meaning to be rude her instinct was just taking over. She went back into the kitchen area and started sniffing deeply. She could smell everything through the metal refridgerators. She stopped at one in the very back. Her blue eyes glowed in the low light, making her extra creepy as she opened the door and pulled out raw meat. She looked back over her shoulder at Duncan and Sky and made a face. " I cant expect you guys to understand me. But my body has different needs than yours. Ill understand if you want to leave. you dont have to watch this." Her hands were shaking. She could smell the meat and she was so hungry.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 am

Sky bit her lip and shrugged. It wasn't like she had a weak stomach, but Loika would probably prefer privacy instead of being stared at like she was some sort of freak. Which, technically she was, but when everyone around you is, it's more like your normal. Leaning against the wall, Sky ran her hand through her hair and tried to listen to things going in the hallway on the otherside of the cafeteria door. She couldn't hear anything that caused any alert. "So, how'd you end up in Georgia?" she asked Ducan, not moving her eyes from the door across the room.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:16 am

Loika gave Sky a grateful and sat on the floor with her back to them. Her hair was already past her shoulders now. It would be back to normal length by tomorow.
The meat smelled so good to her she could feel her mouth water. Shifting would take too much energy at this time, so she was going to have to do this in human form. While duncan and sky talked she took off her jacket and started to eat the meat with her bare hands. It wasnt the first time and probably wouldnt be the last time. She ate the meat in silence as she listened to Sky and Duncan talked.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Duncan had followed the girls in, staying quiet as he thought about the day. Everything was happening so quickly, and that definitely wasn't Duncan's favorite thing. He preferred to take things slowly, plan things out; not spontaneously decide to leave his Aunt's without telling, and join a high school for mutants. He sighed, exhausted from everything and having spent so much time around other people. He stood close to the door by Sky, as Loika proceeded to eat.
Duncan looked at Sky as she asked him a question, and he looked up to the ceiling in thought. He was unsure how to exactly explain that his mother sent him away to become more 'social' or even whether or not it was worth even telling her. After a minute or two of thought, Duncan looked back down to Sky. "I'm........ visiting my aunt........" He told her. Duncan nodded internally, having said enough to explain his situation without going into too much detail or lying.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh, well that's cool. You enjoying it, or is more like those situations where the relative is totally crazy and you wish you had just stayed home?" Sky herself hadn't ever felt that way. All of her parent's family had passed away either before she had been born or while she was still little so she didn't remember any of them. Stories about their childhood and when they had gotten together made her wish they were still here. Shoot, having my parents still here would be nice. Blinking away her thoughts, Sky looked up at Duncan and waited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 am

Duncan shrugged "I suppose..... It is much better than the big city..... Although......." he paused, momentarily "I do wish that I had stayed home......" Duncan didn't hate his aunt, he didn't and couldn't hate anything. Being here with his aunt meant that he was under constant watch from her, all to make sure that he wasn't slipping into the abyss. It was all so exhausting, Duncan was hoping that being here would prove more peaceful. Although, after the training exercise; he figured that this place might just be more work, but somehow it felt worth it.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 pm

loika listened to the other two talk. from the sounds of it here at the school almost everyone had, had a hard life at one point or another. she finished up the last of the package of meat and wrapped up the meat wrapper like a fast food wrapper. she stood up and wiped a little blood from her mouth but it smeared it a little more than anything. she rejoined the others and patted each of them on the back. " thanks you guys...you guys are like...my pack. ive never had a human pack before." she spoke shyly but truthfully. " i feel alot better now by the way."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:19 am

"That's good, I'm glad," Sky said scincerely. She felt the same about Loika, except it was more like a sister thing then a pack thing. Though, she wasn't really sure how a pack worked. Maybe it was the same thing. Stifling a yawn, Sky jerked her head towards the door. "Let's go. Now that we're inside we technically can't be in trouble. After all, Ghost said not to leave, he didn't say anything about wandering around the building."
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 am

Duncan looked at Loika curiously, "Pack.....?" Duncan had studied wolves and other pack animals in school before, but to be told he was like pack... That was something he was unsure about. Duncan did only what seemed appropriate and nodded kindly to Loika.
Duncan looked over to Sky as she gestured towards the door. He shrugged, and started heading towards the door. Duncan opened the door, and held it open for them; "I suppose that's true..... Although I'm sure this still counts as pushing the limits of his patience."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Sky smirked mischieviously and nodded. She was good at pushing his patience. The memory of class earlier that day ran through her mind; she had managed to annoy him so much he had actually man-handled her. Maybe she could condsider that one of her abilites, to annoy the living crap out of adults. Once through the door she stopped to listen. It didn't sound like anyone was around. "Is there anything else we want to add to our mid-night expedition, or are we called it quits?"
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Loika stretched and seemed almost as energized as ever. She even bumped into Sky playfully and danced about on her toes. " Im nocturnal. I couldnt think about going to sleep now. Dang i wish we could go out. I love running in the woods in wolf form. I feel so strong and alive that way." She continued to walk along with the others. " Im game for what you guys wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Duncan went through the door, and made sure it closed quietly so that no one would be awoken by the slam. He took a few steps forward so that he stood with the others. Duncan shrugged "I've still got some reserves of energy left...." he said, nonchalantly. "We as well do something....."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:17 pm

Letting out a huff, Sky shifted her weight onto her right hip and crossed her arms, trying to think of things they could do. Did she really have to come up with all the ideas? She ran through all of the rooms in the building in her mind before turning back to the two. "I guess we could go to the Den. I hear they've got some pretty awesome stuff for us to mess with up there."
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:42 pm

loika's eyes glowed a little more brilliant in the dark since she had eatten. She smirked and tried to hide her excitement. " A room called the den? Sounds perfect to me." Her body almost rippled with excitement and she was resisting the urge to shift just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Duncan looked over at Loika, curious at her sudden wave of excitement. He remembered how just a few hours ago, Loika didn't seem to like the idea of the den very much. Duncan nodded to Sky, "The den sounds fine..." It wouldn't be too much longer until he was completely exhausted, and would end up avoiding everyone for a while. Although, until then he might as well hang out with people. after all... that is why I was sent here.... right? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm

"Alright, then to the Den it is." Sky lead the way up the stairs and into the room. So far it was the only thing occupying the second floor, well except for the library, and she couldn't help but wonder if they had any other plans for the area. Once in the door, she had to force herself out of the doorway. The room was huge, with couches and chairs, a TV filling one full wall, fooseball table, pool table, miniture basketball hoop, and so much more. Everyone in the academy could be doing something in the one room all at once.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Loika took in the room and looked at the tv. she hadnt seen tv in god knows when. She took off across the room at high speed and giggled. " TV is mine! Nature channel here were come!" When she reached the biggest couch in front of the tv, she jumped over the back of it. In mid air she shifted and landed on the couch with a soft thud. She shined a wolfy grin back at them and stretched her long wolf body out on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 am

Duncan looked around the room, impressed. It seemed like the just the place for a bunch of teenagers, mutant or not, to just relax and enjoy themselves. He walked around the room slowly, over-looking all the different things the Den had to offer. After a minute or two of looking around, Duncan stopped at the pool table. He tilted his head slightly, and shrugged to himself. "Might as well......" Duncan began to set up the table, glancing over at Sky and Loika momentarily.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:30 am

Sky smiled and shook her head at Loika. It was great seeing her up to prime again. She looked over at the pool table where Duncan had placed himself, wondering if he would mind her playing. Shrugging to herself she walked over. "Play much?" It had been a while, but she once won fifty bucks from a guy while back in the U.S. for a couple of days. Of course Mom and Dad hadn't been so keen on her gambling, but since it turned out she had some skill they were OK with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yep, We're the Troublemakers
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: The Grounds :: Back Yard :: Training House :: Danger Room-
Jump to: