Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Yep, We're the Troublemakers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loika

Loika

Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Loika lazed on the couch and watched tv. The channel was running a Dog whisperer marathon. Loika sat up on the couch and tipped her head to the side, a curious whine escaping her muzzle. As she watched she shook her head and pawed at the remote. Humans couldnt be pack leaders. that was soooo weird. She found animal planet and settled down on the couch again. This one was a mutual of Omaha special. They were running it on the carribou of the north. This caught her attention and she sat up again. Completely alert. She watched the carribous' every move as they bounded across the screen. She even began to drool a little bit as she watched. Wishing she could hunt game like that.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 am

Duncan let out a soft chuckle as he watched Loika's attentiveness to the t.v. He looked up when he heard Sky, and replied with a shrug. "Not really.... I played a few times back home.... But my skills are..... lacking....." he said slowly. Duncan finished placing the balls, and went over to a grab a pool stick. He grabbed one for himself, and grabbed another; he held the second one out for Sky, inviting her to play.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Sky took it and smiled. "You can break," she said, leaning lightly on the pool stick. She glanced over at Loika and shook her head. Sometimes she wondered how much Loika's DNA had been messed with. Not only could she shift, she had the manners of a dog as well. It was a bit strange, even for a Mutant, but then they all had their quirks.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 am

Duncan nodded, and walked to the end of the pool table. He grabbed the cue ball and put it in place, positioning his pool stick a top his left thumb and against his left fore finger. He hunched over slightly, aiming for where he wanted to hit the ball. Then with sudden forced, Duncan hit the cue ball and sent it flying at the pyramid. The balls scattered and rolled away from each, with the exception of a few which stayed in place. Duncan stood straight up again, and walked over to lean against the wall closest to the table. He looked over at Sky, "your turn..."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:58 am

Shifting her weight back onto her own feet, Sky moved toward the table. A quick scan showed solid positioned nicely in front of the back right corner, and with the cue ball having bounced from the back 'wall' to a rest diagonal to her target, it would be the smartest move. She took a breath and leaned onto the table. A moment later she had sunk her ball. The corner of her mouth twitched but she just moved to another simple target. Sky wasn't one for gloating, or showing off too much, so she sunk the next ball and scratched. "You're up," she said, returning to her former position.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Duncan walked around, grabbing the cue ball from the pocket. He placed it back where he had originally broke, and looked over the table. "You're pretty good...." he said, leaning over slightly to make a shot. Duncan hit the cue ball and hit a striped ball, causing it to go in. The cue ball bounced off the side and stopped near the middle. He moved to hit the cue again; when he did it hit another ball, although the ball didn't go in the pocket but stopped just barely in front of it. Duncan stood up and moved away from the table.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Sky shrugged, hiding a smile of amusement at his short coming, and walked around the table. "You aren't too bad yourself." Two solids sat side-by-side on the left, while one lay in at an akward angle to the right middle pocket. Deciding it would be best to leave the fun shots for last, she shot the cue ball at the two and walked back to the wall as they split apart, bouncing in all directions. Both landed in simply spots that she would easily be able to pick up on her next turn.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Loika had been enjoying the program when the music suddenly changed to something with an edgy undertone. She tipped her head the opposite way and her ears perked as a pack of wolves descended onto the caribou. The animals stampeded in fright, trying desperately to escape the predators. Loika's lips went over her teeth and a low growl rumbled in her throat. The animal in her didnt like seeing another pack that wasnt hers. She didnt even seem to notice sky and Duncan in the room as she watched tv. She was standing on the couch now. Her tail slowly wagging in what could either be play or slight agitation.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Duncan moved to hit the cue ball; aiming at a stripe near the back corner. He hit it, and sunk the ball easily; he then moved to hit the cue again. This time aiming at a ball near the other corner. Duncan readied to hit, and heard Loika growl; the growl caught his attention, causing him to scratch. He sighed, and turned to look at Loika who was standing on the couch. "...are you alright, Loika...?" he asked slowly, looking over to see what she watching that got her all worked up.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Sky blinked in Loika's direction before leaning over the table. She figured it was a wolf thing, so she didn't question about it too much. Besides, now they were tied. Deciding quickly, Sky placed the cue ball on the table and shot it down the table, hitting the red ball. It flew into it's pocket while the cue ball rebounded and hit the yellow 1. Sky smirked and moved around the table, aiming towards the orange ball. She cracked her knuckles before cocking her head slightly and thrusting the stick forward. Chuckling slightly, she moved back as the both balls sunk into the far pocket. A scratch, but at least she had taken three balls down before.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 am

Loika perked her ears up when Duncan called to her and she snapped out of her momentary lapse into her animal side. She looked at him in confusion as if she didnt notice to them her actions seemed a little strange. She laid her head on the back of the couch and watched them.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Duncan sighed as Loika just looked over, unaware of her strange actions. He continued to walk back over to the pool table, and over-looked Sky's turn. She had sunk three balls, and was now definitely winning. Duncan looked at all the options had, which weren't many. The cue ball wasn't in a good place for him to directly hit a ball; the only thing he could do now is to hope for a bank shot. He positioned the stick, and aimed the cue at the wall. If he was right, and lucky, the cue would bank off the wall and hit the green striped ball into the side pocket. He hit the pool stick to the cue, and watched as it bounced of the side, and hit the green stripe. The green stripe rolled towards the side pocket, and went in; although, the cue followed after, causing him to scratch. Duncan sighed again, and took a step back from the table. His skills were definitely lacking in pool.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:57 am

"Hey, that was pretty good. I'd rather scratch and have sunken a ball than keep the cue ball on the table and have accomplished nothing." Sky cracked her fingers as she looked over the table. All she had left was the green six and burgundy 7. Sighing, she picked the cue ball out of the pocket and set it on the table. The six was behind lines, so unless she pulled a bank shot like Duncan, it would have to wait. Seven was in a predicament, being right behind the black eight. She would either have to jump, or risk hitting the eight ball. Sky moved her head to the side as she bent down, the pop releasing tension. Once hit, the cue ball went sailing towards the two, hitting the eight in the back causing it to send its energy into the seven. The seven flew into its designated pocket while the eight followed slowly behind. Sky held her breath as it neared the edge, but let it out in a huff of relief as it stopped not even a quarter inch from edge. The cue ball however wasn't as lucky. Keeping back a smile, she stepped back and signalled Duncan's turn with a jerk of her head.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Loika shifted back into human form and simply put on her human clothes as usual. Poor Duncan hopefully he would get used to it soon. Until they had uniforms that worked with their bodies people were just going to have to deal with her body. Then again she wasnt sure if she would accept the suit anyway. It would feel too human and formal for her.

She joined them near the pool table and lounged lazily in a chair. " When do you think everyone will get back from the mission?"She said as she chewed on her nails.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Duncan went to get the cue from the pocket, and placed it back on the table. He was losing pretty badly, but he didn't really care about winning. Games were simply that to him, games; he never understood how some people got so competitive, especially with sports and the like. Duncan leaned over the table, aiming at one of the striped balls at the other end of the table. The table had three striped left on it, and he noticed how Sky only had one more ball. Duncan hit the cue ball, sending it rolling across the table; it hit the blue striped, and it rolled towards the corner pocket. The blue slowed as it neared the pocket, and Duncan thought it wasn't going to roll in. He stepped back from the table, watching the ball; it teetered on the edge and then just barely teetered enough to fall into the pocket. Duncan raised an eyebrow, now over-looking his remaining options. He heard Loika move about and come over to sit on a nearby chair, he glanced over at her and then moved to the other end of the table, leaning over to aim at the red striped ball by the middle pocket, "They shouldn't be gone too much longer....." he hit the cue ball, knocking the red into the pocket, and then proceeded to aim for his last ball. He missed, and backed away from the table. "Who knows though... You can always check the news though... It would probably be their top story....."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Yawning Sky stepped toward the table. It was late and she was tired. She sent a well aimed shot down the table at her last ball, sending it into the pocket, before moving for eight ball. When that went in she allowed a small smile before putting the stick back in the rack.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Loika stared at the ceiling and then glanced over sky and duncan. " You guys arent going to bed yet are you? Its so early..." Unfortunately it wasn't the same for Loika's friends as for her. she was nocturnal and wasnt used to sleeping at night. Her body was atuned more to sleeping during the day and roaming at night. " I could always wait by the door like a good dog?" She spoke sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 am

Duncan sighed, and put the stick back on the rack. He walked over and leaned against the wall, "I'm not sure...." he said with a shrug. Duncan was tired, very tired actually, but at the same time he didn't necessarily want to sleep. He looked over at Loika, raising an eyebrow at her comment. "Good dog" he said, barely letting a small smirk form on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Loika actually blushed when she heard Duncan say good dog. She wasnt sure if it was the comment or the smirk that had make her blush. " I-ah... um. Yea- I" She struggled for any sort of reply but couldnt seem to find the right words. For once she had no sort of retort of snappy snarky comeback. She snapped her mouth shut and frowned. " Whatever!" She snapped and left the gameroom quickly.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Sky chuckled and shook her head. Did her Loika have a crush on the new kid? That was cute. Well, sort of. Dating meant drama, and drama was something she despised. Funny that she chose to stay here, a high school full of Mutants, with something like that on high on her annoyance chart. Stifling a yawn, Sky jerked her head towards the door. "You want me to show you your dorm? I was thinking about crashing on the couch if Loika wanted to stay and watch Animal Planet, but that plan went out the door. No pun intended."
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Duncan raised an eyebrow, watching as Loika left the room. He turned to Sky, "......was it something I said.......?" Duncan asked, but to no one in specific. Even though he was raised in a household full of women, he still didn't understand them. Duncan ran a hand through his hair, and nodded to Sky. "....yea, might as well try to get some sleep....."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 am

"Ok," Sky said, leading him out the door and towards the stairs. "And hey, don't worry about it, Loika's just, well, interesting. I'm sure she was just upset because she couldn't find a comeback to you calling her a dog or something. That tends to get her in a mood." Once at the top of the stairs she pointed left. "That way will be your room. What grade are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Duncan nodded and followed Sky out of the room. "....I suppose I should apologize then...." he sighed. Duncan didn't want to come off as rude, and definitely didn't want to insult anyone. When they reached the top of the stairs, he looked in the direction that Sky pointed. "I'm in eleventh grade....."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"Might be for the best, although I'm sure she's not too offended. And you'll be rooming with Hikuro then. Just go all the way down, the Juniors and Seniors room on the left. Breakfast is at seven, so they'll be waking us up around 6:30," Sky explained, figuring the more information he had the better off he would be.
Back to top Go down
Duncan

Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Duncan looked down the hall, and nodded. "Thank you.... Well then good night." he said, starting to walk down the hallway. Duncan was curious as to what sort of person he would be rooming with. Hopefully they would get along, Duncan wasn't known for making quick friends, but he wasn't known for making quick enemies either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yep, We're the Troublemakers   Yep, We're the Troublemakers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yep, We're the Troublemakers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: The Grounds :: Back Yard :: Training House :: Danger Room-
Jump to: