Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Younger class lesson 1

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Adriana glanced back at Lynx, and then over to Tracy. great... Adriana muttered to herself. She looked at Tracy's vines, hoping that she was right when she said she wouldn't break. Adriana ran a hand through her hair, causing her bangs to cover her eyes completely. It was best to not take the chance of losing control accidently. She reached forward, grabbing a hold of the vines. Carefully she made her way down, slowly putting one hand in front of the other. Finally, Adriana made it far enough down the vines. She let go, landing on the platform on the other side of the net and wires. Adriana glanced down at Tracy, and then over at the others. Somehow, eventually, they would have to help Tracy get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:43 am

Yay Calypso said as she would run across the vines with her super speed, it was reckless but it was quick and didn't waste time I don't even know why we are waiting for them we should just take Adriana and run. Vixen said in Calypso's head annoyed that she was working with the others. She then plopped herself down next to Adriana looking at the others with curiosity to how they would make it over here. Leave then continue on with the course brat. You don't need them. Vixen said going of on a small rant Calypso drowning her out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:02 am

Ghost continued to watch the class. They had been doing a surprisingly good job of working together so far, though it was clear had Lynx not stepped up it never would have happened. He wondered if they could old it together as the girl who had just run across the vines seemed to be showing signs of agitation. It would be something to exploit as the course split later on, both leading to the finish but one was longer then the other and the students would have no idea which was which before hand. To make it even harder once a path was chosen there would be no back tracking so if the group split up they would remain split.

"4 minutes left" Ghost called out so they could all hear
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Hoping Ghost, where ever he was, could see her scowling, Lynx swiftly manuvered down the vines and landed next to the rest of them. "Alright, let's go." She bent down and used her knees and arms to quickly crawled under the wire. Coming out on the other side, Lynx looked back to see how the others were doing. Turning back, she studied the fork before them. There were two roads, and rougly 3 and a half minutes left. Lynx crouched down and layed her hand againt the floor. Smiling, she stood back up. Ghost never said we couldn't use our powers. "We've got to go right," she said as the others came up beside her.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Climbing out of the wire pit, Tracy had only suffered minor scrapes. The bark had help a little but a scrape was still a scrape. Her arms had been reduced down to their normal size and shape. Frowning at the forked road she quickly followed what Lynx had said and took the right path. Worried and stressed by the time limit she yelled,"Come on guys let's go!" Feeling rather impatient she did her best to wait for the others, her nerves nearing closer to the breaking point.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Go Left Vixen said Calypso hesitating going right because of Vixen'd constant noise in her head Stop It What is wrong with you why can't you just let me work with the others. Calypso said arguing with Vixen further increasing her stress We don't need them we've never needed other peoples help SHUT UP! Calypso said holding her head actually thinking out loud and then running down the left path What are you doing?! Hey! Stop it! Vixen said further adding on to Calypso's stress
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Ghost noted as the girl grabbed her head and yelled stop it, clearly there was more going on in her head then usual. He made a small smile as she took the left path ending up separated from the others. Would anyone else follow her or would the rest stick with Lynx? It would be interesting to see as his five minute time limit slowly crept towards zero
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 pm

Lynx, watching Kitty run the opposite way, and feeling Tracy's eagerness, looked back at Adrianna. "Whichever way you choose won't hurt my feelings, but I suggest you hurry." With that, she gave a nod to Tracy and ran down the path. It was a bit harder than before, but not unbearable. There were more hurdles, some of them jerking sharply as they tried to climb over, a pit they had to cross by shifting across a suspended rope, and wobbly stools they had to jump to in order to make it to the otherside. As the minute and a half alarm went off, a tall rock wall stood in the way. "The end is at the top!" She exclaimed. Although Lynx was barely worn, the wall was a bit intimidating. There were slants and curves, and areas where it looked like the some of the holds were giving way. "Well, up we go."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm

"Time's up"

Ghost called out as the course began to deconstruct.

"Unfortunately none of you finished the course. However this does not mean you failed. The purpose of this was to test your abilities, adaptability, and to see how well you could work as a group after just being thrown together. You all seem to have a good basic understand of your powers. That will make it easier for me to teach you but know that just like anyone else you have a long ways to grow. I will tell you this now had any of you rushed on ahead and finished on your own and basically sacrificing your classmates you would have failed the lesson right then"

He walked towards the door unlocking it again.

"Be ready for next class. Because I won't be going as easily on you then."

He went to leave before pausing and turning around "And Lynx? Congratulations, the next time I set up a group lesson you will be team leader. However I will make this clear. This course is about combat and survival that means you will at times work with and against each other so be prepared to both lead and follow when needed....enjoy your lunch"

With those words he left heading towards the cafeteria letting the students have their freedom
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Lynx stood there, stunned, as everything began to shut down and Ghost's voice rang through the room. From what the computer was saying, the time was still going. It wasn't making sense to her, which was causing to her to be annoyed. "What are you talking about?" she yelled. Where she came from, time was important, so to even be off one minute was a big deal, and she knew she wasn't wrong. How could she be when she was getting the information straight from computer itself.

Frustrated and confused, she looked around at the other girls. Hopefully they wouldn't blame it all on her. Maybe they weren't thinking like she was, and they were fine with it. Shaking her head, she walked out of the room and made her way out into the sun.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Adriana sighed, looking over Kitty. where in the world did she think she was going? she said quietly, more to herself than to anyone. Slowly Adriana walked over to Kitty, stopping next to her. come on... it's lunch, no use staying in here. Adriana smiled slightly, and then started walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

Lunch.. Calypso said shaking and still holding her head when Adriana came and told her whats up I need..to go. she said as her head was pounding Calypso having a foreboding feeling now that Vixen had stopped talking and then running out of the room at full speed she needed to get as far away from this place as possible just in case..just in case she lost control.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Younger class lesson 1   Younger class lesson 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Younger class lesson 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2