Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Just Kicking it. EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Just Kicking it. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Just Kicking it. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Just Kicking it. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Just Kicking it.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:26 pm

My turn. Vixen said as she took over control from Calypso quickly claiming one of the beds for her own. Nuuu Not fair I wanna play Calypso said throwing a fit inside of Vixen's head Can it, twerp. God you can be so annoying sometimes. Vixen replied back before putting on her Skullcandies and turning the volume of her ipod to the max. She would then amplify the sound coming from her headphones making the sound resonate through the whole room so it would seem like she was having a party in the room.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Adriana walked into the room she was told to be hers. Upon opening the door, she was met by pulsing of loud music. Adriana sighed, walking over to the other bed. She waved slightly at the other girl in the room, but she didn't dare to look at her directly. Adriana just sat down on her bed, and began digging through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Immediately Vixen saw the girl enter the room she closed her eyes waiting for the girl to say something to her. However when she didn't say anything she stopped the music and then began to sit up opening her eyes slowly Hey Gorgeous. Whats your name. Ara I won't bite no need to not look at me. Vixen said with a smirk seeing that the girl was deliberately trying to avoid eye contact with her Your scaring her. Calypso said in her head Shut up brat. Vixen replied back biting back a scowl so as not to scare the girl
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Adriana barely glanced up at the girl, before quickly looking back down again. Adriana ran a hand through her hair, and looked up; but avoided eye contact. "Name's Adriana..." she said, ignoring the girl's other comment. Adriana cleared her throat before speaking again. "What's your name?" she asked, while continuing to un-pack her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:44 pm

Hmmm My name...Well Its Katherine but I'm kind of unique see so call me Kitty. Vixen said yawning and then eying the girl carefully So tell me about yourself love. After all since we are going to be roomies we should try and get along right? she said with another smirk Or we could let our relationship be purely physical..heh..just kidding she said half joking and half serious.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Adriana stopped looking through her bag, and glanced over at Kitty; raising an eyebrow. "Psychical huh?" Adriana said, chuckling slightly. Adriana adjusted herself on the bed, so that she faced Kitty. "Well if you want to know about me, your going to have to be more specific. Unless you just want the bare minimal information."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 am

Aye I'd prefer both though. Vixen said holding back a laugh Well lets do it like this. You tell me something about you and I'll tell you something about me. Just so its a bit fair I'll go first. I'm unique in that...I have multiple personality disorder. Odd huh? she said with a slight frown But the oddest part is each of my personalities has its own power. Alright now your turn. Since I said two things you gotta tell me two things. she said turning over and laying on her back with her feet crossed in the air.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 am

Adriana laughed. "D.I.D. eh? It's not that odd. Although each personality having a different power, well that's something for the books." Adriana said, sitting back on the bed so that she could lean against the wall. "Two things about me... Well I've lived in the same town my entire life, up until recently. Also, the only guy I've ever liked; I almost killed..." she said solemnly, looking up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 am

Ah is that why you don't want to look at me, your power you must not be able to control it properly. she said as she had picked up on some Adriana's traits from the mere seconds that they had talked Well...I'll tell you a secret, my personalities its me,a brat and theirs another. You could say that other one is the only thing me and the brat are afraid of Vixen said her voice getting serious, Calypso wanted to chime in because of the brat comment but saw that now wasn't the time so stayed quiet. She does horrible things to people which is why we haven't had a stable home for a long time. But I try not to let it get to me. I think eventually I'll be able to deal with her and I think you'll be able to control your power one day as well. she said closing her eyes as she thought to herself Hmm..until then if your power ever goes out of check count on me to snap you out of it with a blow to the head she said with a smile trying to lighten the mood
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am

Adriana listened carefully as Kitty described her other personality. "Wow... That's pretty rough." Adriana said, sitting up straight. "So like what triggers the other to come out?" she asked, intrigued. "Though no matter what, I'm pretty sure that this place won't get rid of you. Even if your other personality destroys the place." Adriana smiled slightly, showing that was meant half jokingly. "But if I should ever lose control, I think you maybe a little too distracted to hit me in the head."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 am

She comes out whenever she feels like it...Although shes mostly asleep. Me and the brat can't do anything about it well..because shes the real owner of this body we are just...I guess offshoot personalities...or something.. she said with a frown before brightening up at Adriana's words Well worse comes to worse I'll snap you back to reality with my voice. I shouldn't be that distracted not to use my powers? Unless your uncontrolled powers is really really frightening, That'll be fun to reminisce about when you get calmed down, you could laugh about how I wet my pants or something she said with a laugh now interested in what Adriana's power was but didn't want to ask just yet.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:46 am

Adriana smiled and nodded. "Well should she ever come out, I'll do my best to stop her." she said, feeling like she could actually get along with this girl. She chuckled nervously, "Well, my powers are.... Yea, they're that frightening. I'm not too sure about the reminiscing part though. Everyone who has seen my powers, well they kinda tend to avoid me afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:58 pm

Really? Now I'm interested. Show me. Vixen said with a smirk I'm not the type to just avoid someone just because of something I asked for myself. she said tilting her head to the side So how do you activate it I know its something to do with your eyes. I bet they're pretty..I mean whaaa... she said with a small laugh. Yet you call me the reckless one. Goodjob Vixen Calypso said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Adriana looked down, 'does she really want to see my powers?' Adriana thought to herself. Adriana ran a hand through her hair, pushing her bangs out of her face. "Alright if you really want to...".
Adriana looked directly into Kitty's eyes this time. Suddenly images began flowing into her mind, causing Adriana's eyes to glow. She concentrated on trying to surface one of Kitty's lesser fears. Adriana put a hand to her temple in pain.
It was then that the room seemed to appear as a destroyed town. Buildings toppled over and on fire; bodies laying motionless on the ground; and a strange figure walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm

...No...way.. Vixen said seeing what was around her and immediately realizing what was going on tears rolling down her cheeks Ki.. Calypso started to say in Vixens mind before she stopped looking behind her at the dark figure who started to stir Vixen you have to snap out of it now She's going to wake up VIXEN she said screaming at her and knocking Vixen out of her daze NO! Vixen screamed using her Sonic scream with such voice that it would knock everything around her flying backwards
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Adriana flew back into the wall, after being hit by Kitty's scream. As she hit her head on the wall, the destroyed town disappeared to reveal their room. Adriana slowly sat up, rubbing the back of her head. She looked up, her bangs falling in front of her face. "K-kitty?" she asked, looking over at her roommate. "Kitty!" Adriana yelled, running over to her. She stopped in front of her, seeing the tears on her cheeks. "Oh my god... Kitty I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 pm

Well that was a shock.. Vixen said after seeing the room go back to normal. Sorry about that. she said wiping her eyes and looking up at Adriana On a side not your eyes are really pretty....Fuck times up. she said joking a bit Coast is clear..but...MY TURN! Calypso said before taking over Hi Hi. Sorry about that I believe her spazzing out like that was my fault call me Calypso. she said as she then ran all around the room with super speed putting everything how it was before sitting back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Adriana stood still, in shock from the sudden change of personality. She cleared her throat, watching as Kitty ran all around the room. Finally when she stopped, Adriana walked slowly over to her. "So is this other personality, you were talking about?" Adriana asked Kitty, who apparently now wanted to be called Calypso.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Eh...Actually just call me Kitty so you don't get confused but I'm bad with names and stuff soooo If I get lost or something just yell out my real name and I'll come running to you. she said with a happy face Oh wait you said something sorry I tend to ramble on and on and on... Calypso said talking all at once without pause before suddenly holding her hands over her mouth. So yeah I'm the other personality. Your power I like it if we are ever going to fight her, you can use your power to get us ready.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Adriana chuckled at how energetic the other personality was. "Alright then, so then there's Kitty, Calypso, and 'her'." she said, making sure she got the names correct. "So why exactly do I need to help you two get ready or whatever. I mean, Kitty told me that the other one was like evil or something, but I haven't seen her yet..." Adriana said, thinking of just how bad the other personality could be, and how exactly they planned on fighting her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:43 pm

More like its Vixen,me and ..Kitty.. Calypso said with a slight shudder at the mention of her name. Its typical Vixen would tell you to call her Kitty, shes so melodramatic you know thinking we are both side personalities. But I like to think that we are protectors. she said going off on a tangent again before stopping suddenly again Oh yeah, shes evil. Really evil Thats why we are afraid of her so much. You power is to make what we feared right? Well that scene could happy it well happened before...I'd rather not talk about that pretty bad moment there heh...sigh.. she said trying to remain cheerful but then becoming sad again at the end and then perking up. We have to get ready because we plan on fighting her in here and if we lose..we um..go bye bye and she gets full stage. she said with all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:53 pm

"Oh... So then Kitty is the evil one... Adriana said, more to herself than Calypso. She nodded, deep in thought. Adriana suddenly looked up to Calypso. "Wait a minute... Then that nightmare, was an actual event? So that would mean that..... she paused. "Vixen.... Wasn't joking when she said that Kitty destroys everything... Adriana said, finally realizing everything. But the problem is.... If you two use my powers to fight Kitty, well...... My powers are real. What I mean is.... If you die in your nightmare, then you die for real........ she said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 am

Then we just have to not lose right. Vixen said in Calypso's head Aye. Then we just have to not lose Calypso said rocking back and forth trying to release some of her pent up energy We'll just have to master our powers and then team up against her. she said stretching and getting up Vixen says don't worry your pretty little face about that, cuz we won't lose. she said outstretching her hand out to Adriana Now then lets go somewhere fun, we can "pack" later Heh.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Adriana chuckled slightly Yea... Master... Adriana highly doubted that she'd actually be able to 'master' her powers. She watched as Calypso stretched out her hand to her. Adriana smiled, taking Calypso's hand in hers. Alright then, a little fun might lighten the mood. So what do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Ha funny. Calypso said upon hearing Adriana say Master Ummm I don't know...perhaps we can ..wow I really have no clue. she said with a tilt of the head. ...Her hands so soft... Vixen said in Calypso's head Down girl, She's a friend why is it that you must always hit on everyone Calypso replied before pulling Adriana up and then letting go of her hand before Vixen decided to take over but was too late as Vixen resurfaced Well I could name quite a few things gorgeous. Vixen said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Kicking it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Kicking it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: Third Story :: Dorms :: Girls' :: Freshmen-Sophmore :: Adriana and Kitty's Room-
Jump to: