Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Just Kicking it.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adriana

Adriana

Just Kicking it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Adriana raised an eyebrow, at the sudden change in tone and attitude. She thought for a moment to herself, before nodding in realization. So you've changed again? Huh.... Eventually I'll be able to separate you guys right away. Adriana smiled, laughing slightly. Ok so then..... Vixen. I'm kind of concerned to ask what you have in mind. she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Ooh nothing you won't like. Vixen said smirking deviously before laying back down on the bed and looking at the ceiling By the way you have soft hands. she said throwing in her after thought And yeah I figure you'd be able to tell us apart we are quite different after all, she thinks of you as a friend I think of you as..eh I'll leave you guessing. she said closing her eyes and turning back on her ipod this time singing along perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Adriana raised an eyebrow, Oh really now? she said, sitting on the edge of her own bed. She looked over at Vixen. And how do you know what I like? Adriana chuckled slightly, running a hand through her hair. My hands aren't really that soft, at least I don't think so. she looked at her hands, noticing the random calluses from her childhood antics. Though I should tell you... I'm not really fond of guessing games. Adriana smirked, looking over at Vixen curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Hmm Thats true I don't know what you like. Vixen said as she stopped singing opening her eyes and looking at Adriana But I know you'd enjoy what I had in store for you. she said smiling a bit before turning over so she was facing her You know normally people take compliments heh. she said teasingly shifting until she was comfortable before stopping And thats a pity you know, because I can only drop oh so many hints.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm

Exactly Adriana laughed. Well yes, normally people would take compliments, but I'm far from normal. she said with a smirk. And who needs hints? We're not detectives or anything. So screw hints, no one likes to beat around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Vixen...stop it now..before you go to far I'd rather not lose our first mutant friend. Calypso said in Vixen's head Aye you are far from normal Vixen said ignoring Calypso's remarks Hmm I don't know Calypso always tells me I move to quick but eh I figured if you were normal I wouldn't exactly like you the way I do.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Adriana raised an eyebrow Like me.... The way you do..... she said slowly. Odd.... But hey, I'm no one to judge others. she said with a shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Aye it is odd Vixen said laying on her back and stretching before closing her eyes once more. I'd say that went well right Calypso? Vixen thought to herself Your so stupid sometimes you lucky she didn't like become afraid of you or something. What did I say about girls being off limits. Calypso said beginning to rant Vixen quickly dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Adriana chuckled as she watched Vixen lay back down. I suppose it's not that odd, I'm pretty open minded. she said with shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Eh I can't believe she said she's pretty open minded Calypso said pausing Vixen waking up with a start Tch...I can't sleep...Calypso makes to much noise. she said grumbling We'll continue this conversation some other time gorgeous. she said with a smirk before giving over control to Calypso Yay we get to do stuff Hey you wanna explore this place? she said bouncing up and down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Adriana

Adriana

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Adriana laughed Sure, why not. she said standing up, You lead the way. Adriana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Alright Cool first stop then is this cool room that had a giant T.V in it. Calypso said opening the door and then moving like a blur before realising her friend couldn't possibly keep up and running back to the door Sorry heh...I'll um try not to run everywhere I'm kind of used to it. she said beckoning for Adriana to follow.

[exit to Den]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Kicking it.   Just Kicking it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Kicking it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: G.I.A. :: Inside :: Third Story :: Dorms :: Girls' :: Freshmen-Sophmore :: Adriana and Kitty's Room-
Jump to: