Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Exploring a Room EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Exploring a Room EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Exploring a Room EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Exploring a Room EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Exploring a Room EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Exploring a Room EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Exploring a Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Wandering down the halls Tracy found herself by the dorms. Glancing at the the numbers emblazoned on the doors she soon found her dorm room. Sighing she swung the door open and was greeted with the smell of fresh laundry, spring air, and paint. Observing the room she first noticed the beds. Curiously she walked in and lightly touched the sheets. Tracy hadn't slept in a bed since she was ten and even then it was the couch or the carpet. Walking up to the window that was the main source of light for the room she opened it to let some air in. Breathing in the fresh spring air she leaned her head out the window to catch some rays unaware to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 am

Lynx walked into the room and saw the green girl leaning out the window. "Looks like we're roommates," she said as she sat down on the bed closest to the door. "It seems as though you're going to need more sun than I will, so you can have the window bed if you want." In reality, she really did want the one by the window, but she didn't mind giving it up. It was going to be interesting learning about her new housemates, and she might as well get started with the one she shared a room with. "I'm Lynx."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Startling at the sound of the new girl she shot the tips of her thorns out before catching herself. Sucking the thorns back in she hoped the other girl hadn't noticed. "Th-Thanks," she mumbled leaning against the corner of the room. "I'm Tracy Hanner, pleased to meet you." she replied back still looking at the girl. "Sorry if I took the bed you wanted," she apologized,"It's just that plants don't fair well without sunlight." Making a forced laugh she continued to look at Lynx. Then averting her eyes she gazed back out the window.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Pretending not to have noticed the thorns, she laughed in response. "No, it's cool. I don't know how much time I'll be spending in here anyways." She looked around, studying the interior. This was a lot different from what she was use to, but then the whole situation was more than she was use to. Maybe there was some sort of computer somewhere that she could use to add a bit of home to it. Turning back to her roommate, she smiled. "So, what exactly are your abilities?" Lynx asked. She hoped that it didn't sound rude, but she was sincerely interested in Tracy's full power.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:53 pm

"Well...," Tracy said pausing for a moment,"I am basically a human plant. In my blood there's chlorophyll and well my hair is grass and I can change into any form of vegetation. Ya' know kinda like a dryad. Those girls that can turn into trees. Here maybe if I demonstrate it'll make more sense." Pushing off from against the wall she slowly stretched her arms up letting her elongate and her body thin. A rough texture covered the surface of her skin. By the time she was done a tree had taken the place of her. Resembling a small tree she started to shift back. Whille she was shifting she asked Lynx,Sooo, uh... What can you do?" Shaking her hand as the bark disappeared.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Only letting a little hint of surprise out, Lynx quickly covered it up by a small smile. "Well, my powers are a bit, I guess you would say odd," she said. "I can talk to any electronic as if it's a human and tap into your conscious and gather all knowledge about a certain subject that you are thinking about at the moment." Lynx took a breath, letting what she has said soak in before adding, "and I can create weapons out of pure psi energy." She felt that the part about increasing her strength wasn't important, so she left it out. It seemed as though she had enough to explain for the moment as it was. She shrugged her shoulders, waiting for Tracy's reply.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Listenig to Lynx intently the only part of her powers that both her was the whole tapping into someone's conscious. Tracy did not need a person nosing into her thoughts. Other than that her powers sounded pretty cool. Grinning slightly as she thought about Lynx talking to technology she tried brush her early uneasy feeling by askig,"Interesting powers," while she was inwardly thinking about how much he powers would suck in combat,"Soo do uh the machines every have interesting topics to talk about?" smiling a little more she hoped it didn't look too similiar to a grimace,"Also,have you met any of the other students?"
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am

Lynx laughed slightly, fixing her position on the bed. "Well, some more than others. Um, yeah, one. Otherwise I just know the professors." She took a second before adding, "Oh, and don't worry, I have to be touching you and intentially searching to gain any information."
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Well that was a small relief to Tracy, but it still kept her on edge. Looking around the room awkwardly she felt as though she should be unpacking like you saw other kids do in those random commercials that she had sometimes caught a glimpse of. Sitting down she felt the most relaxed that she would probabaly feel in a long time. The beds were comfy... Well at least to her knowledge they were. shifting her gaze back over to Lynx she said,"So yougot hobbies? I like to draw when I get the chance..." shiftig the black drawstring bag she took out her knife, her water canteen and her pieces of paper. She just took whatever she found. Maybe an old lady had dropping a receipt. Then jt was upt o her to turn a blank recept into a person or a leaf.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:24 am

Fidgetting a bit as Blair took out the knife, Lynx turned her focus instead on a loose thread on her pants. "Uh other than messing with electronics, I practice martial arts." Her voice trailed. Trying to redirect the attention off of her, she slowly moved off her bed and walked over to Blair's. "So I see you collect things too. Do they have any special meanings? And what kind of stuff do you draw?"
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 pm

"That;s cool..." said Tracy as she finished emptying her bag. "Well none of the stuff I collect really has any meaning. I just try to find scraps of paper to draw on. I just draw anything that pops into my mind. Like a leaf or...," gazing at the nearest paper she saw that it had just a simple design. Pointing it out to Lynx she said,"Really anything that comes to mind."
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 pm

"Neat," Lynx said looking at the different pictures drawn on the paper. She thought about their personalities. I wander how this is going to go. Hopefully I can figure out how to get back before we find out. Yawning slightly, Lynx got up and stretched. "I'm gonna go outside for a bit; see you later." Giving a small smile, she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tracy Hanner

Tracy Hanner

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Watching her walk out Tracy said,"Yeah see ya..." while she looked at her pile of papers and other junk. Sorting through them she placed a few aside to keep for her self while she threw the rest away. Stuffing the bag and she other stuff underneathe the mattress she was glad that Lynx had left. Not that she didn't find the girl enjoyable to ba around. She just wanted space. One day your living in the woods and the next your sleeping inside a walled fortress. Sighing she leaned out the window once more to catch whatever other rays of sun tht were left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring a Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring a Room   Exploring a Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring a Room
Page 1 of 1