Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
A New Room? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
A New Room? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
A New Room? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
A New Room? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
A New Room? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
A New Room? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
A New Room? EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
A New Room? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
A New Room? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

A New Room?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:54 am

Aurora walked down the hall, heading towards where her room should be. Finally, coming across the correct door, Aurora opened the door and walked in. She was horrified to see that there were two beds in the room. Two beds could mean only one thing, a roommate. Aurora growled slightly, worried and slightly frustrated at having to room with someone. Slowly she walked over to the bed nearest the window. It didn't look like her roommate had been in here yet, so that meant Aurora got first pick of the beds. Throwing her bag on the bed, Aurora fell back onto the bed herself. Laying there, waiting for her roommate.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:31 am

"Good, you take the window, it seems like the blasts are always worse in the sun," Skylar said as she entered the room. The colors weren't exactly her type, but she could always fix that. She was just glad that her roommate wasn't someone she was going to have to explain her powers to.
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Aurora's eyes darted open as she heard Skylar's voice. She slowly sat up and smiled slightly, glad that she at least knew the person who was going to be her roommate. "It's a good thing that I took this bed then because I would rather not get blasted against the wall in my sleep." She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:51 pm

"Are you sure, cause that could always be arranged," Skylar said, smiling and holding up her hand. "Although, I really don't think the professors would appreciate the redecoration of the room." She plopped onto the bed and looked over at Aurora. "So, I guess we're roommates."
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Aurora laughed slightly, holding her right hand up and extracting her claws. "Bring it." She said playfully before retracting her claws. "I guess we are." Aurora said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"So... You have metal claws and super healing? Any other surprises I should know about? I mean if we're roommates, we might as well know what to expect, right?" Skylar said.
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"Well...I'm uh... telepathic too." She said quietly. "Anything else I need to know about you?" Aurora quickly asked.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 pm

"Power wise? Not really," Skylar said, looking out the window. When she compared her Mutant abilities to those of others, she didn't seem all that powerful. But then, she could do other things just because she had the mind to do it.
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Aurora nodded, seeing Skylar look out the window. "What about not power wise? Like, what are your favorite things to do?" Aurora asked curiously, wanting to get to know who her roommate really is.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Skylar sat up, and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I guess lately I've been into training and trying to get a hold of some sort of control on these abilities. But unless you count having a thing for graffitti, and hanging around outside at night, I don't really have hobbies." She knew how lame she sounded, but since the accident her life had changed drasticly, so she wasn't the girl she use to be.
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Aurora nodded in understanding. "At least it is something right?" She said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. "It is better than being a total vegetable and doing nothing." She said reassuringly. Maybe we really will get along, we seem to have at least some of the hobbies. We are more alike than I thought. Aurora thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Skylar smiled slightly. "So what do you count as hobbies?" She hoped that hearing the other girl's hobbies wouldn't make her seem like the lose her was feeling..
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Aurora shrugged. "I just mainly train, run, and train more." Aurora said realizing as she said how weird it was that she had no real hobbies besides training.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm

"I guess we aren't too different," Skylar said, leaning back against the pillows. Looking around the room, she commented, "You know, this room really could use some redecorating; it's kinda bright for my taste."
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

"Nope we aren't."" Aurora said quietly as she fell back onto the bed. "It is kinda bright." She said looking around, not really having noticed it before.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Her eyes traveling to the window once more, Skylar couldn't help think about what had lead her to come back to Atlanta, and eventually to the place she was now. "Not to totally invade on your personal life, but may I ask about your past? I mean, post stories I hear about Mutants are about how they were disowned by family and friends, or something, so which are you?" She hoped she wasn't crossing any boundaries, but she was curious. Besides, I haven't heard of curiousity killing the sky yet.
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm

"It's alright, I was kidnapped when I was a little girl and they tried to turn me into a weapon. I escaped a couple of years ago but I was with a foster family. They sent me here when they found out I am a mutant so that I wouldn't be in danger because they were required to tell the government if I had stayed.What about you?" Aurora said quietly, hoping that Skylar would accept that as a good enough version of her past. I won't be able to control the memories if I have to say much more. I hope she doesn't ask for more. Aurora thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Skylar just nodded. "My parents were like hired nomads, exploring different cultures of Asia and Africa for books. I learned a lot from traveling around. Most of my martial arts and other talents came from being adopted into the different villages and towns, including my love for parties." She chuckled softly; it had been a while since she'd actually felt up to partying. "For my sixteenth birthday we came back to the U.S. We were staying in a temporary home when my powers started to show through. I was sitting at the table with my parents, discussing what options we had for schooling and such, when the accident happened." Skylar stopped. Looking down at her hands, she simply said, "Everyone thought I was dead too, so I left it that way."
Back to top Go down

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Aurora nodded, not wanting to ask what had happened because Skylar did not look up to the question right now. "At least you get to stay in one place now." Aurora said smiling reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 pm

"Yeah, and same with you." Skylar smiled back. Aurora was right, she did have a home. She was just afraid that somehow she'd end up blowing this place up as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Room? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room?   A New Room? Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room?
Page 1 of 1