Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Japanese Kitsune Skulk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Japanese Kitsune Skulk Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Chrome leaned against a bar that kept people away from the exibit. She stared out at one black fox in the middle. The foxes reminded her of home. Japan had foxes everywhere that lingered around the Cherry Blossoms. When Spring came the foxes always came up to people who sat under the trees. They were sly and could sneak food away but never had to since people fed them. She felt relaxed watching the foxes pounce and play with eachother. The reds, whites, and blacks jumping and running everywhere. Their yips, bringing a smile to her face. She couldn't believe that they were caged up but she knew that they were still happy to have some type of freedom and to beable to play around with eachother without killing others. She hummed as she stared out with her one violet eye, black hair gleaming in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Hikuro was walking around while looking at the younger ones. Hikuro stopped suddenly and looked something that caught his attention, foxes. He go near the exhibition and looked at them with so passion. He smiled a little, he was remembering when he was in japan his friends called him the fox-boy. He really was missing home right now, but he can't go back since he still have some business left. "Damn… there so cute,,," Hikuro can't let his eyes of the foxes.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Chrome giggled and smiled as she looked out. She closed her eyes. "There are people that fall for their cuteness, think they are terrible creatures, or people that know what they do," she chimed, happily. She kept watching the foxes. "A lot of the time people don't know what they think about the kitsune, so they either stare for a minute and leave or glance and never see them again," She hummed gently and she watched them with her violet eye. She never realized it but the only times she opened up was when near foxes or when singing.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Hikuro was still watching the foxes while smiling. Hikuro spotted a little fox that was shy to came out. "Yup… i'm just like them… i was feared by a lot of people. But i was the one that was scared of them." Hikuro looked at the sky for a moment. "Damn… i hope that they are still fine…" Hikuro remember his friends in japan, some muttons and others normal people that accepted him. Hikuro looked at the shy fox that finally get out and smiled. "If i have to leave… i have to stand up with my own feet…"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Chrome smiled gently. She sat on the rail and looked at the foxes. "They remind me of home.... I had ran away because of something that happened, but I guess that is another story for another time," she moved her black hair slightly. Her violet eye still staring out. She had kicked her feet slightly. "When I was at home there was this boy that the foxes always loved... I can't remember his name since it was a long time ago," she looked up at the sky. "I wish I could understand what they said."

She looked over at him and smiled. "the best way to escape all the rioters with mutants this and mutants that is to go somewhere to remind you of home...."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Hikuro looked at the girl and get a little shy. Did i she her someone else? Hikuro tried to remember but nothing. He laid is back at the bar and looked at the sky too. "A long time ago…huh?" Hikuro was thinking a lot of thing right now. "if you open your little heart you can understand a lot of things… get accept anyone how they are…" Hikuro smiled at the girl. "Home huh? But sometimes is better not to escape but face it…. even if sometimes it scares you" Hikuro made another smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Chrome sighed. "I've tried to go back home," She closed her eyes and looked out at the foxes. "I've tried to but it is just too hard to go back. Especially because of what I did to my family" She frowned. She opened her eyes. "I can't go back because I'm sure they will only want to kill me.... they chased me out of my home"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Hikuro can't believe at what he talked. So Hikuro try to cheer up a little "What about if i save you? like the song of Simple Plan". Hikuro decide to get on the bar and decide to sing a part of the song. He didn't care about the other people looking at him or the security of the zoo. "That if you fall, stumble down,I'll pick you up off the ground,If you lose faith in you,I'll give you strength to pull through,Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall,Oh you know I'll be there for you…" He knew that his voice is not very good but he didn't care. "So… will you let me help you?" Hikuro smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Chrome looked up and smiled, though it was akward. "those who sing songs to me know that they will only hurt themselves" She stood up on the rail and she flipped back landing on her feet. She dusted herself off. She looked up at him. "I don't mind being around you it's just I like personal space." She hummed and looked at the foxes. She felt like a security guard was behind her and she kicked back, sure enough there was. She looked back a bit. "aye, never go behind me..." She shook her head. "either more will come and i'll start a fight or i'll beable to stay here and look at the foxes more"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Hikuro get really embarrassed when the girl tell him that. He get down from the bar and looked at her with a smile. At one point he looked her kicking a security guy down. "What the…?" Hikuro can't believe at what she just did. Since Hikuro don't want to get in trouble he decide to grab her hand and and run out of there. "Sorry, but i already said that i'm gona to save you … right?
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Chrome snatched her arm away and looked at him. "you did but when someone touches me I get mad" She sighed and stuffed her hands into her pocket. She looked at him in the eyes. "if you don't want me to hurt anyone then you best make sure I don't scream" She closed her eyes and walked to the foxes, looking over at them
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:00 pm

"Come on!!" Hikuro really don't want to get in trouble so he decide to grab the security guy and put on one of the benches. He put the guard in a position that he looked like a sleeping person. "Really you… you resemble someone that i know…" Hikuro go back to the girl, the problem is that his still remembered it. He looked at the foxes once again with a little smile on his face. Hoping that nobody will suspect him of the security down.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Chrome looked at him and smiled. "where are you from?" She chimed in. she giggled and sat on the bar, staring out. She figured that she would get introuble here at one point or another. She relaxed while she could, even if it meant she couldn't relax for a long time. She kicked her legs, playfully

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:18 pm

"Well… a little far from here… Japan." Hikuro looked at the girl again. "And you?" Hikuro really get curios when he is around some girls. So he tried to calm down himself hoping that other security will not find him or the girl.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Chrome smiled. "Osaka, Japan" She hummed. "I had a few friends there" She looked around trying to find guards. She hoped she wouldn't habe to start a fight or use her screams to get her free. She saw a guard walking to the unconscious one. Seeing that had bought her curisouty and suspicion up, since she didn't know what the guard would do.

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Hikuro can believe what she just say "Osaka? Wow… what a coincident… i'm from there too…". Hikuro tried harder to remembered but still no clue of her. "Well… i have some friends there too… there are nice people…". Hikuro looked behind him and saw another security guy is coming to the guy that the girl knocked down. "So… i think is better to leave, well is that ok with you" Hikuro asked the girl nicely, he was desperate to not get in any problem.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Chrome giggled. "Either you leave and I can fight or we can argue about what we should do" She shrugged. She looked at the guard. "either way, they will follow us and more than likely attack me" She stared at the foxes. She hummed. She wanted to fight for some odd reason. She never was a violent person unless someone got into her way or they managed to cause her to make a war or fight. That was normally if they got in her space or if she got trashed.

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:17 pm

"Damn… what a girl…" Hikuro just smile at her while looking around. Hikuro start to laugh "Attack you? hahaha… i already said that i'm gone to save you… so they will definitely even touch you…". Hikuro face become serious. "So… why we don't talk about each other in another place.. and what about i buy a drink for you?" Hikuro tried to offer to the girl.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Chrome shrugged. "why not" She smiled and looked at him. She blushed slightly being near him. She hummed and she grabbed his hand. She looked at his eyes. "if you're gonna save me, just know I can be quite dangerous" She giggled, somewhat flirtatiously. Something caused her to act the way she did. It felt weird to her but she was happy to be near him. She stared at him

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well…. ok…" Hikuro slowly walk away from the place with the girl. His face was really red because of the embarrassment of her grabbing his arm. Hikuro looked at her while smiling "Well i can be dangerous too if someone make me angry". "I'm sorry… but you still didn't give your name to me…"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Chrome giggled. "I'll tell you soon, just wait" She smiled gently. She looked around at the people who were rushing by. She saw the officer walk away. She looked up at him, giving a gentle smile. "once we are away from other people i'll tell you. we shpuld sit under the tree and relax there. maybe even talk some more"

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm

"Well… is that fine with you.." Finally Hikuro can have some relax by sitting under a tree with a girl. Hikuro looked at the security that is not following them, so for now he was away from problems. Hikuro sit under the tree and lay is back on it. "Finally…some relax…"
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Chrome smiled and sat next to him. She looked up at the sky. "this is what one of my friends did with me when at home. I always called him nii-san since he acted like a brother to me.." She hummed and smiled. She let her eyes wander around the sky, staring at clouds. "this is a fun place to be, but i still miss being at home"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Hikuro was really relaxing under the tree, the wind was good not to much people walking around, it seems like paradise. "So where is this nii-san right now?" Hikuro get more curious to knowing this girl, even if he just meet her moments ago. "Home… huh?" Hikuro got a little sad when he heard that word. He haven't be in a house from is childhood except the time he lived under the same roof with his mother friend. But beside that he never felt anything about family.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

"i don't know, but he always watched me... he was quiet but there were times he had some temper problems... he was always warm when I hugged him." Chrome giggled. "that was one thing I loved about him, he kept me warm and happy" She looked at him. "i don't even think he knew about my secret, but oh well" She hummed. "maybe i can see him again so he can see my special secret"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Kitsune Skulk
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Grant Park :: Zoo Atlanta-
Jump to: