Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Japanese Kitsune Skulk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Chrome smiled and held his hand. She closed her eyes. "I know you will, Hikuro.... Trust me" She leaned against him and stayed there. She was happy to be with him and she was glad that she could relax with him like in Japan. She hummed gently. "I love you Hikuro"
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:45 pm

Hikuro freeze for the fourth or five time. He can't believe at what did Chrome just said to him, his body temperature was raising a little bit. He tried to be calm but he can't. His face become like a red tomato for the embarrassment. Hikuro is really weak to that words, especially from a girl. He was so nervous that he only said "I-i-i….".
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Chrome closed her eyes and smiled gently. She stayed there. "I know it's hard to relax but try to," her voice was calm. She opened her eyes as she looked up towards the sky. She stared there, watching clouds. She wasn't too sure what would really happen but she was happy to be around him. She hummed a gentle song.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Hikuro smiled at her and decide to look at clouds under the tree. The wind was good, the air was fresh, it was perfect for him. He knew that he have to go back to the academy, but he tried to enjoy this time as much he can.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Chrome looked up at him and smiled, blushing slightly. She giggled and stared at his face. "You changed since the last time we were together" She smiled with her eyes closed. She hummed more
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm

"Huh? changed? how?" Hikuro got a little surprised when he heard that from Chrome. "Is better? or worst?" Hikuro got curious about how he changed. Hikuro looked around for a bit to be secure if the other student where not in any problems. After he felt secure he looked at Chrome again, waiting for a respond.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Chrome smiled. "its a good change," she giggled. She held onto his arm and stayed against him. She hummed gently, thinking a bit. she glanced at her phone and looked at the time. she shrugged it off and stayed near him
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Hikuro smiled at her when he heard that. Well Hikuro changed a lot since he last meet Chrome, he oped that he din't change in something evil. But beside that he was happy to be with her. "So… what do you want to do now?" He looked at her, hoping that he have some kinds of idea.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Chrome looked at him and she stood up. She held her hand out. "want to walk around a little bit? Maybe catch up on the lost years?" she smiled and looked into his eyes. She was quiet as she stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:01 pm

"Sure… why not?" Hikuro stood up and looked at Chrome. "Well… after you…" Hikuro said while making a posture like a gentleman. "So… what do you want to see?" Hikuro was secure that he will be out of trouble since Chrome kicked the security guy down.

(OOC: I'm really sorry about the late post… i was busy with with collage… i'm sorry…)
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Chrome smiled gentlyand stood up. She had tried not to think of hurting another guard but if another one of them snuck up on her she would either scream or kick them, again. She hummed and looked at him. "what other animals do you like other than foxes, Hikuro?" She smiled and held her arms behind her back. She had a playful yet curious posture
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:51 pm

"Hmmm" Hikuro tried to think to the simple question but it was hard for him to answered it. What animal did Hikuro liked beside fox? He don't really knew but after a moment he get an idea and open his mouth to respond "How about Kuma?". He said while smiling at Chrome hoping that she liked too.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Chrome giggled and smiled. She hugged his arm and looked at him. "lets go then!" She was really happy which was odd for her but then again it wasn't too weird since she loved to spend a lot of time with her childhood friend. She giggled playfully and smiled
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:14 pm

"well ok…" Hikuro start to walk in searching for the bears cage. He looked around to get some information about the location of the cage. While looking around he was hoping that no security were following them. Looking at one clock, Hikuro thought that was almost time to back to the academy but he didn't care it since he was having a good time with Chrome.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Chrome giggled gently and stayed near him. She was glad to be around him again since she was normally stuck trying to get a new life figured out. She smiled and looked out with her one violet eye. It seemed to glow as she looled around due to the suns light. She was a lot happier compared to earlier due to being able to spend time with him.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:47 pm

"So do you like the town?" Hikuro started to talk while walking to the bear's cage. He was really happy to saw Chrome face when she is smiling. Hikuro was happy that she was having a good time. "So… do you have a place around here?" Hikuro asked while he almost near the cage.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:47 pm

"I love it here, not as restricting as it is back at home. Freedom is great!" She giggled playfully. "I was always followed in Japan by a few teachers and they disapproved of my hair so much. They are probably surprised that a rebellious girl was extremely smart" She hummed and grabbed his hand without thinking. "I don't really have an exact place but i guess a hotel is nice for the time being. Atleast I can afford it"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:38 pm

"Your hair? Only because of that? What about mine?" Hikuro said while pointing his orange hair. "The teachers didn't believe that this is my real color…" He said with a little angry but he calmed quickly. Hikuro notice when Chromed grabbed his hand somehow he become more embarrassed but he didn't want to let go her hand. "Well… if you can't afford… you can steal sneak in my room at the academy if you want…" Hikuro said that knowing that he will get in big problems.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Chrome's face turned red slightly, causing her to look away. "i don't know... I maybe I will try but... I'll have to think about it" her voice had a slight tone that showed she was a bit embarassed for mentioning that. She kept a hold of his hand. "..is it requored for you to stay there...? I mean... if its not maybe we can make a place and just have that so we don't have to worry about rules..." Her face had changed slightly almost back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Hikuro looked at Chrome with a red face, he just smiled and said "You know when you are embarrassed you become more cuter..". After a moment Hikuro heard Chrome about here idea. "Hmm? Well… I like to live free… but those guys help me in controlling my powers…" Hikuro stopped for a minute and continued to talk. "You know that i'm scared if i lose the control of my powers…" Hikuro said little scared.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Chrome looked up at him and stood there. "you could still go to the school... just a differebt atmosphere..." She looked to the side. "I just want to beable to spend time with you..." She stood on her toes and pecked his cheek with her lips, her face red. She looked to the side, not sure what he would say or what would happen next
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 pm

When Hikuro received the kiss in his cheek he become red like a tomato. His body raised the temperature so high that one of his finger caught on fire. He quickly stop the fire before someone else can saw it. He looked at her for a moment and decide to do something for the kiss so he decide to hug her. "I want to spend all my time with you…. but i don't want you to get hurt because of me…." He said it while hugging Chrome.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Chrome blushed slightly and looked at him. "you won't hurt me, Hikuro" She smiled gently. "you should remember how I am, strong willed even if something can kill me" she giggled. "but I know you can control yourself unlike everyone else in this rural world" She smiled gently and hugged him, looking at his face. "anyways i'd rather have you protect me from the scarlet and keeping me safe than me getting locked up for life in a ground jail"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Hikuro didn't let her go, he was really enjoy this time. After a moment he heard something strange "Scarlet? do you mean The Scarlet Hood? You meet one of them? Did they do something to you?" Hikuro get really worried when he heard that from her. He still remember when he meet one of them in the Mall.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

"they just want me to join.... i keep refusing though..." Chrome looked down. "It bothers me a bit since they refuse to leave me alone after an accidental scream...." She held her arms around Hikuro scared. "Can you protect me from them.....?" She looked up. "I don't like how they just want to do chaos.........."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Kitsune Skulk
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Grant Park :: Zoo Atlanta-
Jump to: