Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Japanese Kitsune Skulk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spitfire

Spitfire

Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

"Warm... huh?" Hikuro get a little surprised when he heard that since Hikuro body temperature is higher than a normal human, but for him it was only a coincident. "it seems he is nice guy,,," Hikuro just smiled and looked at the tree. "Your special secret? whats that? if you want to tell me…" Hikuro got more curios about this girl next to him.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Chrome hummed and giggled. "i have a special scream" she leaned sgainst him and smiled. she closed her eyes. "i became a singer in Japan and ended up here... I remember that i was always picked on at home cause i was with him and near foxes" She closed her eyes and hummed, thinking more. "the foxes always bring a smile to my face, that I can't help but remember him" she muttered to herself

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm

"Special scream? like a mutant one?" Hikuro hoped that the question didn't made her felt uncomfortable. "Damn… this nii-san looked like a really special guy for you…" Hearing that again from the girl, Hikuro remembered some of that thing when he was still a kid, maybe another coincident.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Chrome looked out. "yeah, exactly like a mutant" She closed her eyes. "nii-san is one too" She hummed and looked at the sky. "you're warm, reminds me of nii-san" she giggled. She didn't mind the questions she was getting asked. Having him ask her them made her happy and it made her remember the times she spent with her friend. Even if it was dangerous and not good for everyone or themselves

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 pm

"Wow… a mutant…" Hikuro got a little surprised when he heard that. "So what type of power this nii-san have?" Hikuro got more curious hearing the the girl talking. "Well… i can be warm even at winter… hahahah" Hikuro laughed a little and closed his eyes for a moment. waiting for the the girl to respond his question.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:36 pm

"he controls fire" Chrome giggled. "hense why his body is so warm" She hummed and laid there. She smiled while being against him. "you remind me of him, so much." She closed her eyes and she grabbed his hand. She didn't get why she acted like this but she felt that there was something with him as to why he asked all of those questions.

Last edited by KrystlShikon on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Hikuro got frizzed by a second. He can't believe that this nii-san have a lot of commons with him, from where they came from, to the power they use. Hikuro got a little sweating from thinking. "hmm… Do you remember this nii-san guy name?" Hikuro memories where assembling one piece to the other one.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

"vaguely but i do know it started with an H... uhh Hikuro maybe? I can't quite remember" She hummed and looked at him. "oh well" she shrugged and giggled. "maybe he will be here" she closed her eyes and leaned there, wondering about the guy she was with, right now. She was getting more curious by the second due to the warmth he had. It was exactly the same way she remembered before she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Now this time Hikuro get petrified from listening to her. He can't believe at what he just said. This was no more coincident, but from the beginning that girl was talking about him. Slowly all the pieces in Hikuro memory become one and remember all of it, even the girl name. Hikuro just smiled and started to talk again "Well…he is already beside you… Chrome…". He looked at her eyes and continue to talking "It's me Hikuro…. i'm Hikuro".
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Chrome blinked and she smiled. She giggled and held her arms around him. "I've missed you, a lot," she looked at him. "I can't believe you're here, right now. It's really awesome" She giggled again. Words couldn't show how glad she was to see him or how much she had missed him. "so how long have you been here, nii-san?" She giggled, saying that to him.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

"Where not very long… i just got enrolled in G.I.A, you know that knew school… for people like us.." Hikuro was very happy to saw her again. He still can't believe that he meets with a friend from japan. "And you? what are you doing here?" Hikuro looked Chrome while smiling at her. Hikuro hoped that her was not joining the evil side, those Scarlet Hoods guys.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:01 pm

"I got a new record deal when i ran away over here. I ended up sneaking on a plane since i didn't want to show my face after the incident with my family.." Chrome sighed. "i've been rogue since I have my career on the line. If i joined the xmen I wouldn't have to freedom to go out and do what I love doing" She looked at the sky, eyes still filled with stars from when she was younger. "I'm hoping I can find a place to sing soon, without getting mad at people either not understanding what I say or trying to hit on me... that still never stops" she giggled and looked at him. "i'm glad that we finally met up though... umm did you see my parents before you left or... no?"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

"Well thats good… i joined them to get control of my power…. you know that i'm still looking for them…" Hikuro closed is eyes to get more relaxed. "You will totally find it… you are one of the best singer that i know." Hikuro laughed a little to cheer up Chrome. "Your parents? you know that they hate me… why i should see them." Hikuro open is eyes again. "I still remember that they called me a "thing"…damn….". Hikuro was a little upset but he know that normal humans don't like mutans.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Chrome hugged him. "hey, they'd be calling me that too because of what I did to my brother. Now you know why I dissapeared," she giggled. She looked up at the sky. "I'm glad that i found an old friend. Most of the others I haven't kept in touch with since I went over seas," she closed her eyes. She hummed gently. "Out of all places I should have guessed one place to find you would be near our favourite animal. The foxes"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 pm

"Well… i think the others are mad at me since i din't say anything to them when i leaved…" Hikuro became red because of the hug. "Maybe i call one of them if i have time… you know for some news from japan" He thinked to call one of them but he don't have their number so he just waited. "Well… you know that they called me the fox-boy back then…" Hikuro laughed again while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Chrome giggled. "I'm sure they would be even madder at me since I just... well... dissapeared," she sighed. She closed her eyes and leaned happily against him. "I have some numbers but I don't think they are the same or not," She hummed gently, smiling. "I'm happy to find someone that I trust though. Now I can relax and hope that maybe you can listen to me sing again"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 pm

"Well… is not hard to try it first…." Hikuro said when Chrome mentions about the number that she haves. "Well duh… you are one of my favorite singer… i'm totally gona to see you live…" Hikuro knows that Chrome have a really nice voice and he liked when she sing. "You have to only say the place and time… and i be in the first row… absolute…" Hikuro said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Chrome giggled and smiled. She reached in her pocket in her jacket and pulled out her cellphone. She looked through it. "I wiped a lot of stuff out for the past few days since I've been getting swarmed. I will call you when I figure out where I'm going to go and have the concert at. Who knows, I might get a night show near the academy you're at. Or maybe I can talk them into letting all of you hang out and I can give a free show" She giggled and hummed. "Who know what the lord will give us"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

"Awesome!!" Hikuro get really surpassed when he heard that from Chrome. He really hoped to hear her to sing again and the student at the academy loved it. "I really want to see you singing" Hikuro smiled at her. "So…what are you going to do now?" Hikuro asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Chrome hummed. "I'm not really too sure. I was invited to a party but I am iffy about it. Me and large crowds do not mix so well with me.... So hopefully no one tries to pull me out of the corner" She giggled. She held his hand. "Do you have any plans for a few days?... I mean we should hang out more often. Here would be a good place or even at Hot Topic" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:42 pm

"party.. huh? cool…" Hkuro still remembered that he din't go to any party when he was in america, so he really want to go to one. "Plans… hmm… well i will be busy at school but i think i have free time beside that…" Hikuro respond honestly, he was busy at school and don't haves a bit time for fun.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Chrome giggled. "Parties aren't really me unless I'm the one singing at them." she hummed. "maybe I can try to open your schedule up?" She giggled more. "I'm sure that will help... a little bit at least," she spoke with a slight flirtatious tone.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:34 am

"Open my schedule? How?" Hikuro get curious hot Chrome can open his busy schedule. He was really busy when he got here but he still did't have any lead to find the 4 person his looking. "Well that will help a lot" Hikuro laughed while looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 am

Chrome giggled. "I have a way with figuring out how to open up a schedule whether it means me making you a new schedule or talking about making a new one, but who knows. You might find a free day and that will be one time to hear me sing again," she hummed and looked at the people walking by them. "the world is different once you find a new door to walk through."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:46 pm

"damn… i wish you can help out get out from school when i'm bored…" Hikuro laughed again. Well until now the school didn't bored him but he still mad at one of his teacher because of a kick. He looked at chrome "Well… i hope i can find that door quickly…". He looked around for a moment, hoping that no others student will ruin is relaxing time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Kitsune Skulk
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Grant Park :: Zoo Atlanta-
Jump to: