Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Japanese Kitsune Skulk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 pm

She hummed slightly. "I did see some people acting weird at the mall.... I went to get clothes only to get followed by someone.... they had a weird aura with them.... hard to explain it but it felt like danger so i just left" Chrome looked up at him with a smile. "though I do wish i could find some sort of gym or kickboxing place to let off steam"
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayersparadise.freeforums.org
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 am

"Well… i bet that you will find that place quickly…" Hikuro look at Chrome with a smile on his face. Weirds guys? Hikuro thought, well there are a lot of weird things all over the world. Hikuro grabbed another Pocky and put on his mouth while thinking other things.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

She smiled gently. "I hope so" She hummed slightly, looking at the sky. She was watching the very few clouds over head. she wasn't too sure what would happen but she had a plan. She wanted to do something, but hikuro couldn't know
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Hikuro looked for at Chrome face for a second, he didn't know why but he felt that he missed something important. "Hmm…Chrome… I know is not the right time, but…. can you sing something for me?" Hikuro strangely become red when he asked her. He sure did miss her voice for a long, so he hoped that he will sing something.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Chrome looked up at him. "...y-you want me to sing...? I.. I haven't sang in a while..." She looked to the side. "...umm..... i guess I can... but we need to make sure that no one is around.... unless... you want me to sing in the open...?" she looked at him, hiding the fact she had gotten shy around groups of people.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 pm

"Come on…. You said you want to be a singer and you shy because of 2-3 people?" Hikuro tried to motivate Chrome to sing. He knew that she was embarrassed but he really want to hear her voice. "Come on… don't be afraid, i'm right here…" Hikuro said while patting her head with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Chrome had smiled gently and she looked up at him. "okay then" She had to think of the words but she had remembered a song she had wanted to sing. She had started to sing, a bit scared to start with "Even if we wake from this dream, I will extend my hand... If our hearts could be called together by the same strength, I will be able to take on everyone's wounds. If we just care a little bit more, this wall will surely crumble before the dawn."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Hikuro can't believe at what his hearing, he was amazed by Chrome voice. He really did miss her voice for a long time and he didn't want to forget it. Her voice made Hikuro so calm that he was so relaxed from anything. He didn't thought anything beside her voice and the song. "awesome.." Hikuro can only said that word since he was really amazed by her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Chrome's confidence had gotten better, making her singing not as shaky. "Even if we wake from this dream, we have no choice, but to keep running alone toward the next unseen dream. Even though we are lost, this gravity created between us will one day pull me back to you. Floating in loneliness; Lies hidden within lies; No matter how many times I've been mistaken, this is the "last time I'll fall in love." This twilight we should have grown tired of seeing is still so beautiful that it makes me cry."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Once again Hikuro was speechless for hearing that beautiful voice. Chrome even got the attention of some people around the zoo, he hopped that they will not scare her. But still Hikuro enjoyed very much the sound or her voice, so he decide to close his eyes and enjoy the beautiful music. Hikuro knew that she will be very famous with her voice since he was still a little kid.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Chrome had closed her eyes, so she couldn't see anyone else. She had energy she let out as she sang. "With this goal in mind, I press the reset button. We just keep going around in the same place. With this great responsibility, someday the gravity from yesterday will pass over with you. I will meet you. Even if we wake from this dream, we are still connecting our other dreams. Still without being seen by anyone and without learning, I am extending my hand. The gravity of my heart and body which seek more love will reach you. Even if we wake from this dream, I will extend my hand..." her voice had quieted down as she sang the last part of the song. She opened her eyes, slowly
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:08 pm

After Chrome singed Hikuro quickly hug her and said "That was beautiful…". He said whit a big smile on his face since he was really happy and proud to her. He quickly kiss her cheek and said "I knew you can do it and you were amazing…". He said a little quite since he didn't want to get much attention to him and her.
Back to top Go down
KrystlShikon

KrystlShikon

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Chrome had blushed, looking at him. She held his hand smiling gently. She wrapped her arms around him, so that no one could see. She kissed his cheek gently. "Thank you for listening... that was a song I have been wanting to sing to you and I finally got the chance to"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Kitsune Skulk   Japanese Kitsune Skulk - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Japanese Kitsune Skulk
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gifted Individuals Academy :: Atlanta :: Downtown :: Grant Park :: Zoo Atlanta-
Jump to: