Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Lesson 1..The haunting starts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Ghost smirked a little as the cowering girl finally decided to move but it was too late. He knew the demo was running long, even if in reality it had only been around 10 minutes.

"My lucky day. Two for one special" Ghost whispered right in Blair's ear before grabbing her and the other girl he had seen in the woods and pulled them both back into the room with spitfire and lynx.

As soon as all the students were out of the main danger room area the lights all snapped back on and ghost stood in the dead center of the room.

"I know you all probably feel cheated but this is life. You will be cheated, you will be taken advantage of, you will be abused. Unless you can learn to survive. In this class you will do just that. I will make it so even the weakest of you can live without worry or fear, because I will make you both mentally and physically tough enough to with stand what the world can throw at you. And do not mistake what I am saying. I am not speaking just of humans, I mean what the entire world, what life itself will throw at you. I have a few rules in my class. First, no one, and I mean no one gets a free ride or a pass, if you expect me to go easy because you aren't a fighter then you can expect me to push you even harder. Second, once my class begins no one leaves till it is over, you are on my time and it won't be wasted. Third, powers will be practiced here however we will do so in way that allows you to remain safe, last thing we need is our student body killing each other. And finally, while in my class no matter what other fears you have remember this...I can be scarier then any of them"

After his speech Ghost hit a button and the side rooms opened back into the main chamber

"Any questions? If not..then let's begin class"
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Loika poked her head out of her room cautiously. Her years at the lab were telling her it could be a trick. Her ears were perked and all of her senses on alert as she Placed one paw out of the door. Nothing happened. She took another step and another until all four paws were on the danger room floor. All of her muscles remained tense. Her lips curled over her teeth as she growled at Ghost in mild iritation. " Mind telling me why you caged me by myself like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Ghost turned to the wolf girl

"Because I purposely agitated you and at the time you were a risk to the others had I sent you to the room with them. My job is to teach you, not hurt you...unless I have to."

Ghost looked around at the students gathered

"Now I already read what information we have put in for all of you but what id doesn't tell me is your combat experience. Clearly I didn't give you much time to show off your powers to fighting skills. The reason for that was to show you that you must always be prepared. So now we will do things two fold. One is a power demonstration, two is a physical demonstration where you will have a minor sparing match with me..in human form"

He glanced at the wolf with the last part.

"You may decide among yourselves what order you go in..or you can do it in the order I removed you from the demonstration, I leave that up to you all"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Hikuro try to get up since he was kicked by a teacher. He look around and there the rest of the student. Hikuro raise is hand and ask to Ghost "Mr. Ghost do you like kicking your students? And you have a really good kick sir...". Hikuro still have a little pain on his leg because of the kick. "Well... i hope you will not kick me again Ghost-sensei." He look at the others, he don't to try that kick again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:08 pm

"I neither take pleasure or displeasure in what I do. It is my job and I will do it. I was also holding back on all of you. I could have easily snapped your arm or worse had I wanted do but again that was not the point of the demo. And it is Ghost...just Ghost nothing else is needed."

Ghost adjusted his clothing his skull covered face looking at the young Japanese boy.

"Take my word that as we progress I will be more aggressive in training"
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Loika couldnt help but let out another low growl. How could they ever hope to progress is the professor was just going to beat them all the time? She wanted to trust him deep down, but he was making it hard when he was acting so smug about it.
" Just try to snap one of my limbs professor. I dare you just try it." .She stared him down like a wolf challenging a member of the pack. She wasnt this way by nature, it was her defiant wolf side kicking in
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 pm

"Again I am not here to hurt you but help you improve. You will spar me, each other, and use the Danger Room to improve yourselves." Ghost didn't even react to the growling "It will be difficult at first but I promise in time you will all improve. You may hate me, even wish to kill me, and that is just fine just use that energy and focus it into your training"

Ghost was trying to explain things but he knew what a hurt ego could be like he had experienced multiple times as he had gone through life. So if they didn't listen or where angry now he would understand it, understand but not be overly happy about it but not much he could do to change their opinion through actions
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:46 pm

Loika's lips went back up over her teeth in a growl. The smell of death coming off of him only made her more on edge. She stepped completely away from the side room but kept her distance from her Ghost. Her ears were back, almost flat against her head as she began circling him. Years of not being able to fight back were finaly starting to surface. She almost felt like she had to prove she wasnt weak anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 am

Ghost appeared expressionless as the mask only help one look as he turned watching the girl circle him.

"I even made it fair and removed my gauntlets"

His tone was hard to make out through the voice filter as he took a casual stance not appearing fully on guard but at the same time clearly ready

"And this isn't like some little puppy fight you take too long in a real fight your opponent will strike, and depending what kind of fight will kill you"

Ghost talked as he watched as he was supposed to be instructing them and he guessed that meant explaining things with words as well as actions
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:24 am

Skylar moved in between Ghost and Loika, a small blue ball forming in each hand. "Loika, it's fine. At least you lasted, he took me out as soon as that dang ball slipped out of my hands. You did way better than most of us, so you at least have that. So why don't someone like Hiroku or I go first, and let you rest and calm yourself?" She hoped that the girl would listen, but she couldn't be sure, so she kept her arms outspread.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:38 am

Loika was tunnel visioned on the professor. Sky just seemed to be in the way at the moment. She lunged foreward and shoved past Sky hard enough to knock her over if she wasnt careful. She went straight for ghost with teeth bared and lept into the air. That smell of his was almost taunting her or slapping her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 am

Ghost moved in an instant, his reflexes taking over as he reached out grabbed skylar spun her out of the way and as Loika lunged at him he ducked under her wrapping his arm around her neck locking her head so she couldn't bite at him

"Now anger leads to mistakes, mistakes lead to injury"

Ghost held the wolf off the ground before spinning tossing her a few feet away watching her claws skid on the floor as he turned to face her again.
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 am

Loika yelped in surprise when ghost picked her up off of the ground. What the hell did he mean about the anger thing?
When he threw her she tried her best to slow herself down by digging her claws into the floor. Her feet slid out from under her a few times as she tried to run at him again. She still had the wind knocked out of her from the headlock but she was determined.
She came at at ghost again but a little slower than the last attack. Instead of leaping at him she went for his arm.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 am

Skylar, annoying at the fact that she had been moved when she could have just done it herself, stepped in front of Ghost. "Loika, enough. I want to get going on this class so everyone can get a chance to spar. I don't care if your mad at him and want to show that you're tough, I want to move on, and so should you." This time Ghost wouldn't move her. Loika would either attack her in his place, or get a grip on herself. Either way, Skylar braced herself for the impact.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Hikuro was only laying on the wall when the fighting was on. He look at Loika, she really don't want to admit defeat. Hikuro really want to spar with Ghost since Hikuro ounce him a kick. But he doesn't really get mad like Loika only because of that. Hikuro got surprised when he saw Sky standing in front of Ghost. "Come on, Loika... calm down a little, we don't have much time...." Hikuro try to calm down Loika. He really want to help them but he scared that he will burn someone....
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:09 pm

"Everyone will get a chance. If she wishes to go first let her. I understand what is going on in her head, I am surprised the rest of you don't"

Ghost's voice was clearly calm even through the distorter. He was more then aware that the young wolf girl was simply venting anger but at the same time testing him, seeing if he was really worth following. It was a pack thing and Ghost was going to be sure all the students knew that in his class he was clearly the Alpha

"Skylar move out of the way her turn will be over with the next move then if you are so eager you can step up."

Ghost didn't move he was serious when he said Loika's next attack would be the end of her sparring bout for the day
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Loika stood panting, her sides heaving heavily she was panting so hard. As much as it hurt to admit it, she was going to have to give in. She was going to have to respect him as alpha.
She howled loudly and narrowed her eyes. She threw herself into a run again and ran around sky entirely, though barely brushing up against her.
She ran straight for ghost again. With only a few feet to spare she shifted back to human. It was all but incontrolable. She slid across the floor on her knees until she reached him. Tears of rage and maybe a little sadness dripped down her face as she yelled angrily and punched at his leg. They were only half hearted punches. She had exhausted herself far too much.
She had to use a hand to steady herself on the floor, still breathing pretty hard from the fight. Her long hair covered her for the most part." Fine...yur the boss."She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Ghost looked down at her dropping her clothes at her feet

"Get dressed. No one wants to see a young girl naked. And now that you have accepted it it means you can get stronger. Believe it or not kids but on your own no matter how strong you think you are in your head you are weak. Strength comes from the bonds of others, whether they are family, friends, or squad mates. You only improve if there is someone to motivate you to be better and to watch your back"

Ghost stepped away from loika and towards Skylar

"Now if you are so eager to show me your hand to hand skill I will accept"
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Loika quietly put her clothes back on and went over by Hikuro. She sat on the floor next to him and hugged her knees to her chest. She buried her face in her knees to hide her red face from the embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Skylar shook her head. "No, I don't want to. You saw what I nearly did to Aurora, and although you portray yourself as being a big bad shadow man I'm not going to try to fight while I'm still worked up from the first round. I might be only sixteen, but I know my limits, and I've seen what can happen when I don't have control." The rest of them could take her as a wimp, or even a foolish girl who was just spitting things out of her mouth to get a reaction, but she wasn't. The last time she was emotionally unstable she lost her home, and Skylar wouldn't go through that twice. "If I have to do it, at least let me go next, but not now." And with that she plopped herself on the floor, crossing her arms over her chest and staring up at Ghost. He might be Alpha, but there wasn't a reason not to respect his pack.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 pm

If his face could have been seen a small smile would have show through

"While it bothers me that you don't listen to instructions, I have to admit that it is wise of you to wait till you are calmed down. And the idea is to learn control, the pout with me would be strictly hand to hand, no powers"

Ghost turned to Spitfire slowly his robes rustling a little.

"Then I suppose you are up little match stick?"

He placed the question as loika was done for the day, Skylar want to cool her head, and the other one was probably too scared to move
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Learn control, that's what I have been doing. Problem is, I haven't master it yet, meaning I could blow up this whole place just because I went to block you, so if you could stop thinking you know everything about everyone maybe you wouldn't get attitude. Just because you're the professor doesn't mean you know what it's like to be us." Skylar couldn't help it, this guy acting like he knew her and her problems annoyed her greatly. But as soon as her next words were out, she wished they hadn't. "Maybe you should learn how to be humble and understanding before trying to teach that to the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Even through the mask Ghost's eyes flashed a little

"I will say this only once so listen very carefully. I know very well what it is like to be you. To have a power that is dangerous and could go out of control. Even more I have seen things that would make your skin crawl. You want me to feel sorry for you because you can't control your powers? Suck it up because I have watched a countless number of people die and be murdered. I have lived through things you have and worse" He reached down lifting her up "So you want to get an attitude then back it up otherwise mouth shut. Words here are meaningless, you want me to treat you with respect? Want me to stop looking down on you? Then earn my respect. Stop acting like a spoiled child"

Ghost dropped the young girl. He was aware of how he came across and that wasn't what bothered him. What annoyed him was the girl acted as though she were the only one in the world with destructive powers. Like only she had troubles.

"You...fire boy..you're up next. Show me what you can do. And see if you can do it without the lip"
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Skylar dropped onto her feet, wanting so much to spit and walk away, but she wouldn't. Instead, she closed her fist and made her way over to where Loika sat. Oh yeah, i'm acting spoiled. What a selfish, egotistic, jerk. There was so much she wanted to say, but she knew it would be useless. He wasn't going to think anything of it until she fought him and showed him what she was talking about. Skylar rolled her eyes as he went over to the Hiroku. "Right, cause if you give him lip he might just continue on his dialog about being Alpha and how you're niave and ignorant."
Back to top Go down
Blair Nox
Blair Nox

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Blair watched silently as everyone argued with each other. She didn't want to intervene, hoping that if she stayed quiet Ghost would forget she was there, and not make her fight. It seemed like things were calming down, except for Loika and Skylar. The two still seemed a little upset. Blair grabbed her notepad, quickly flipping it open. She wrote in it and walked over to the two. Smiling politely, Blair showed the notepad to them. 'Let's not fight with each other. We all need to get along if we're going to be a team.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1..The haunting starts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next