Gifted Individuals Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gifted Individuals Academy

A Mutant school, our X-Men team works to defend against any threat to Mutant and Human peace alike, while others strive to destroy it. How will you choose to advance your Mutant abilities?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Greeting
Welcome to the G.I.A.! We are a new generation X-Men rpg, making our mark in the history of Mutants. Please feel free to explore our site. We're always open to new comers, and will be happy to answer any questions. Once you've joined come hangout in the Chatbox! We discuss lots of topics and love new opinions. We hope you enjoy your stay and decide to make it a permanent one!
Latest topics
» Character drawings
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am by Thorn

» i cant find the away forum but i wont be on
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» james markes black
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:26 am by Thorn

» good jump in spot.
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:35 am by Thorn

» Naruto Miage - Where Everyone is Family.
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am by Guest

» finally i am here
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:18 am by lightingboy

» Passing By
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 pm by Idleweiss

» Promises and Orders
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm by Idleweiss

» Thanksgiving
Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm by Blair Nox

Staff
Lynx - Founder of the site.
Ghost - Admin
Idleweiss - Admin

Lesson 1..The haunting starts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LynX
Admin
LynX

Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Narrowing her eyes at the notepad, Skylar bit her lip. "Yeah, yeah, I know." She knew she wasn't making things easy, but Ghost was being pretty annoying. Why did he have to act all big and mighty? It would just be better when she could move on to a different class. If nothing else, she could go train some more later. "I'm sorry for being a brat." She was half-hearted about the apology, but it was the best she could do. At least she apologized.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Hikuro was laying on the wall with Loike when he heard Skylar fighting with Ghost. He don't really like mans that treat women just like that. Hikuro walked away from the wall and go in front of the room where Ghost was standing. He once look at Loika and Skylar again "Come on girls, cheer up…". Hikuro smile at them and after a moment he looked at Ghost again. "I hope you are ready, Ghost". Hikuro go in his stance and give him a side kick to the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Staff - Character Handler
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Ghost watched as Skylar walked away. He didn't care if he came off as a jerk. It was his job to make sure these kids survived a world that hated them just for being born how they were and that didn't leave room for tenderness or sugary words. They may not know him and he may not know them but that wouldn't prevent him from doing his job...or what he saw was his duty. He had grown up and some would even say flourished in violence. He had bounced from broken family to broken family and once old enough from conflict to conflict. Even before his powers had manifested he had lived in a world of darkness so no matter what the girl said it wouldn't bother him.

"Apology accepted"

Those were two words he wasn't used to say as he wasn't used to getting apologies. The only rarer pair of words that could come from his mouth would be 'I'm sorry', but in 22 years he had only said that phrase a handful of times.

His focus returned to the young man as he spoke and threw a kick, Ghosts hand moved instantly grabbing hold of it firmly

"I am always ready"

It was a true statement, due to his missions in the past Ghost had learned to always be on guard, always be ready. Even when he slept he was prepared for the worst, able to snap awake the instant his body felt something wrong and be fully aware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Hikuro looked that his leg was hold tight by Ghost. He have to think fast or he will be defeated easily. He decide to remember what he learned in Japan. He decide to made a little jump with is other leg and kick ghost again right in the middle of the stomach. Hoping that Ghost will free him from the pain, but he doubt that Ghost will be hurt easily.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Ghost did release his leg pushing back a bit just before the other foot connected, dropping the boy in the process.

"Again. Keep going, don't hold back"

Ghost knew he would have to wrap up his lesson soon since most of the class was either too agitated or too scared to fight. He would have to work on both situations but it clearly would have to wait till later but he would at least let Hikuro get in his spar match first
Back to top Go down
Spitfire

Spitfire

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Before Hikuro was dropped on the floor, he use is hands to push himself from the floor to doing a double kick in Ghost face. "Damn this guy is good" Hikuro know that he was fight some army dude, but he don't gone say give up at all…
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Ghost's reflexes allowed him to react more then quick enough as he bent back avoiding the kick. He had only exchanged a few blows with the boy but could tell he had some practice in fighting. It would make things easier to know not all of them were starting at ground level.

"Alright that is enough"

Ghost ended the bout there. While he wouldn't have minded continuing the class he could see there wasn't much point to it.

"Class is dismissed. I expect you all to be on time again for our next class"

With those words the door to the Danger Room unlocked allowing the students to leave.
Back to top Go down
LynX
Admin
LynX

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Skylar, who had calmed down to close to her normal level, stood up and started for the door, but stopped short. She turned around and walked back, stopping a few feet from Ghost. "So what happens now? Are you gonna do the same thing next week, and completely blind us? Or is there some other scheme you're working on?" Her tone wasn't like before when she was upset, it was just curious. "Because if it is, I want to get a chance to try and hit you." With that, and a slight smile, she spun on her heals and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Ghost laughed just a small bit. He wouldn't admit it but he liked the girls personality. If she could control and focus her attitude he was sure she could become very strong. He walked in the other direction. He hadn't had anything planned for two classes so he figured he would have to set something up but he would be keeping his eye on Skylar. And when you can be in touch with just about anything with a shadow keeping an eye on them when you wanted wasn't very hard.

"Guess you will have to wait and see next class"

Ghost called out before she left as he went back up to the control room
Back to top Go down
Loika

Loika

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Loika looked up after the class had ended. She was embarrassed she had lost control again. Luckily for her she didn't kill anyone this time. Thats the only good she could find from Ghost toying with them like that.
She followed Ghost up to the control room. He was alpha now, she had to respect that. She stood in the doorway for a few moments. She opened her mouth to say something, anything. Cmon you idiot, ask him to help you train. Get better controlling your powers. The little voice in her head chimed in. She opened her mouth ready to say something... The abruptly left. She scolded herself all of the way out. She couldn't be sure if it was pride or embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:25 am

Ghost had remained silent as the girl followed him. Figuring if she had something to say she would say it. He knew his next class would have younger students in it that would just be coming from another class so he couldn't do the same thing he had done for the older students. More because he hated to repeat things more then anything else so as the young wolf girl walked away he sat typing setting up a small obstacle course, actually making a few small testing things to test a variety of powers. Once he was satisfied he locked in the command to start on voice activation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1..The haunting starts   Lesson 1..The haunting starts - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1..The haunting starts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3